Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

I remeber reading the last stages of a game of mafia (can't remeber which forum though) and the townies (there were about 3 or 4 left) had been reshuffled into vigilantes and paramedics…although this was with two mafia groups as well as the townies though.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

=w= Maybe I'm just being a mafia sympathiser, seeing as though I'm mafia so very often~

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Okay, just to shake it up, if the dragon of awesome is killed he will "pass the axe" to a random armoured kitty (not an elected official though) who will then become the new dragon of awesome until he dies.
This can continue until all armoured kitties are slain.

This will help the super ego a bit, but I can see it back firing, as the Dragons are free to target who ever they want and the new dragon may be far less useful then the old one etc.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Also, the ID characters could always lie and claim to be the new dragon….

Posted at

This might unbalance the game towards the "townies". Time will tell though. We'll see how it will work in Harks game.

waff
waff
Posted at

This might unbalance the game towards the "townies". Time will tell though. We'll see how it will work in Harks game.
I'm just hoping I get a 'mafia' role now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am sure I am jumping the gun again and everyone is going to yell at me, but I made this cover picture for my mafia game.
Hope you like it, and I haven't broken yet another mafia ettiquette.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Also, if we get more then 20 players (not likely but you never know) I will add in serial killers for all the additional roles.

Each will be a classic hollywood serial killer- freddy, mel gibson, jason and so on.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

now.. THAT'S AWESOME!!!! ^_^

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

That picture pretty much sums up what its like in my head…all the time.

Posted at

You must have one splitting headache.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

It is wierd that I am now forever identified as a ginger cat in a suit of armour.
When I picked the avatar, I just grabbed the first cool but not central character to appear in my comic.
Now its like my trade mark icon.
Very odd!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

It is wierd that I am now forever identified as a ginger cat in a suit of armour.
When I picked the avatar, I just grabbed the first cool but not central character to appear in my comic.
Now its like my trade mark icon.
Very odd!

Not odd at all sir! That avatar is how a lot of us first identified you, so you know, first impressions and all.

Like the picture though. It's appropriate.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I never thought I would do so mcuh forum posting and networking to promote my comic.
Makes me glad I picked an avatar that looks pretty butch.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hooray!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.