Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

I made the rule change way back when you placed your bob on AG. I forgot about it every day and every night when you send in you action I felt if I told you, you would have changed your action in fear that I only changed it right then and you were targeting the para. But in the end it dosn't really matter.

4 townies vs. 3 Killers. One townie is inactive so 3 vs. 3 even if townies vote one killer off killers take out two townies tonight making it 1 vs. 2. BUT Rival is still alive and there goal is to be last one standing so anything could happen.

I'll post the GM election thread later tonight after some fire in the sky.
We knew who the paranoid was, and she only targetted him because you told her that she wouldn't die if she attacked the paranoid. :/

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

That wouldn't have mattered. I knew Hakoshen was the paranoid. I targeted Aghammer because I knew he'd be the detective. They both made it too obvious in their posts here.

But gosh you could have mentioned something…especially after I asked.

Posted at

That wouldn't have mattered. I knew Hakoshen was the paranoid. I targeted Aghammer because I knew he'd be the detective. They both made it too obvious in their posts here.

Well past is past. :D

Has the rival ever won a game?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Nope. But from what I heard, Black_Kitty was in a mafia game on another site and won as the serial killer. :o

Posted at

Nope. But from what I heard, Black_Kitty was in a mafia game on another site and won as the serial killer. :o
I've tried playing on other sites but they all have wierd styles of playing. I give their way a try and then I try to mention our way and I get attacked for it. Most say something like, "Thats not mafia! Its a who done it game", "Its unbalanced!", "Clues would make it to easy" or "It would change to much from GM to GM."

):

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Well past is past. :D

):

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey TFGM! are you going to post the election thread in the next couple of hours?

Posted at

Hey living townies, why are you not debating who is the godfather and whatnot? Niccea, lead them… If you are really the vet…

Posted at

I've tried playing on other sites but they all have wierd styles of playing. I give their way a try and then I try to mention our way and I get attacked for it. Most say something like, "Thats not mafia! Its a who done it game", "Its unbalanced!", "Clues would make it to easy" or "It would change to much from GM to GM."

):
Oh? So there are no clues in other mafia games?

Posted at

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYBODY!!! (And if you aren't American,…I don't know, happy whatever for you all!) lol

Posted at

(And if you aren't American,…I don't know, happy whatever for you all!) lol
Happy saturday?

Sounds good to me.

waff
waff
Posted at

¬_¬…8D.

Posted at

):
Oh? So there are no clues in other mafia games?
The majority of what I've seen don't. They go off votes and what people say/behave in the forum. Or they have roles that get clues and may or may not pass them on to the other players.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Well that's no fun… What the hell are you supposed to do if you're a townie?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Inuyasha you do realise that it is the 4th of July everywhere, not jsut in America?
us foriegn types dont print crazy calendars, which jump from 3rd to 5th in July, or have July 3rd part 2 or something.
It's not a holiday here, but it is still July 4th, so we could still be wished a happy one.

Except in my house of course!
I hate America so fiercely that I actually tear the entire month of July out of my calendar. I also get rid of June and August just to be certain.
Right now I think its October.
I spent all of July 4th kicking myself in the shins to inorder to make myself less happy so that I would in no way be celebrating the great Satan, even by accident.
Then I went on Conservapedia (the most American thing on the internet) and trolled it furiously!
Now I am going to use the inter net to go to a picture of an American flag and then burn my computer.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Inuyasha you do realise that it is the 4th of July everywhere, not jsut in America?
us foriegn types dont print crazy calendars, which jump from 3rd to 5th in July, or have July 3rd part 2 or something.
It's not a holiday here, but it is still July 4th, so we could still be wished a happy one.

I hate America so fiercely that I actually tear the entire month of July out of my calendar. I also get rid of June and August just to be certain.
I spent all of July 4th kicking myself in the shins to inorder to make myself less happy so that I would in no way be celebrating the great Satan, even by accident.
Then I went on Conservapedia (the most American thing on the internet) and trolled it furiously!
Now I am going to use the inter net to go to a picture of an American flag and then burn my computer.

Dude, now you've gone too far. How DARE you tear pages out of a calendar. It's war I say! WAR! For calendars everywhere!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I think everyone's dead…

Hm. :I

Posted at

Conservapedia

My lord. I had to check but that site actually exists.

waff
waff
Posted at

dude that's harsh… you kick yourself in the shin?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Will everyone vote Crocty the remaining mafia? Then we just have the godfather and the Pastel to contend with.

Posted at

Just for that my friend, my next rating on your next comic will be a 4!!! >:)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Will everyone vote Crocty the remaining mafia? Then we just have the godfather and the Pastel to contend with.
Wh…What did I ever do to you? D:

Posted at

Wh…What did I ever do to you? D:

i dunno, but you might as well of killed me you dirty slime-ball of mafia!

waff
waff
Posted at

Just for that my friend, my next rating on your next comic will be a 4!!! >:)
LE GASP!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.