Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This thread has lost a lot of posts.
——————

Humorman has been banned from this thread, after a request from the GM.
But spamming anywhere at all on the forums or DD is offensive and disrespectful to other users.
He's been warned. If he persists it'll be worse than a warning for him.

Posted at

Did his posts really take up a page? persistant bugger.

EDIT: I see you have left no trace of him on this thread, including posts by others with humourman's quotes. You may be more persistant Ozone, but not a bugger.

Posted at

Well I'm still voting for Crocty. His luck with roles is the main reason. He is also friends with everyone so if a monster was looking to bring a friend into its fold who better than lovable Crocty? :3 Its not a insult that you will be lynched today it will be a compliment X3

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm always for lyncing Crocty sooner rather than later. Good call my friend! :)

Well I'm still voting for Crocty. His luck with roles is the main reason. He is also friends with everyone so if a monster was looking to bring a friend into its fold who better than lovable Crocty? :3 Its not a insult that you will be lynched today it will be a compliment X3

Posted at

Lol. You realize we are just going by your word that you were not converted.

Who would convert crocty? :P

…On second thoughts, I'll just act as though I suspect him, since I'm gonna vote to lynch him anyway. XD

Posted at

The game is too difficult for the townies.
Yeah, I did mention that it's an uphill battle for the townies from start. I did clarify from start that no clues would be give if a townie was succesfully turned. My logic center had this to say about it.
If a townie is attacked and turned into a monster, the said townie would become pro monster. He's not gonna go and report the attack. Also, no body = No crime.
And even if the townies lose, the players are still in the game. They're just fighting for a different side now.

Also understand that in order for the town to win, only three players need to be lynched. The rest of the bad guys will fall with them like a house of cards. There will also be plenty of cases of "friendly fire" when the monsters start acidentally targeting each other, while attempting to infect the rest of the town.

One final report. It appears that one of the monster leaders is an inactive player. I've tried contacting him few times now and he still hasn't responded at all. I will rule that by the 3rd night, he will starve to death, if he hasn't attacked anyone by then. If that is gonna happen, then you'll only have 2 monster leaders to worry about.

However, I'm gonna give the town a choice. Send in an extra yay or nay vote (via PQ) regarding, whether or not you want the monster leader role to be transfered to someone else. If enough people want this, I will infect a random player and upgrade him to a monster leader at the end of the day. He will then get a chance to attack the next night. The original leader will then be downgraded to a minion (he'll still die the third night if still inactive).

So send me an extra vote. Yay (for I want the third monster leader to be transferred to someone else) or Nay (the townies have enough problems to worry about).

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff*well…If the inactives (darth and bob right?) and are still around tommorow I'll just call double lynch and nuke two of 'em.
*WAILA* ¬_¬ oh yeah because nukes solve everything.
-edit-
fixed

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Niccea's defending the identity of a possible monster. I say she's a monster herself!

Lynch her before she kills us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe salsa was active then, I dunno. You could always PQ everyone who's playing and those that don't answer will prolly be the monster boss…?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

However, as the general consensus is that the mafia is an inactive player, the monsters may be in our midst as we speak, chatting it up with their homedogs.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea's defending the identity of a possible monster. I say she's a monster herself!

Lynch her before she kills us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong. I just voted to lynch Salsa. I'm just saying that he wasn't 100% inactive.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We're a;ready voting to lynch people?
Shiz… I have to go back and look what happened.

And why did not any of you stupid monsters attack me?

You suck! STupid monsters… -_-

Van Helsing sucks too.

————-
Harkovast acts like a crazy monster all the time. I'm going with a gut vote.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Lynch Salsa? Okay.

Also, PP, I think you should leave clues when a monster turns someone. It's just unfair otherwise.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, seeing as though TFGM has a grudge against me, looks like I'll go and vote for Salsa.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Lynch Salsa? Okay.

Also, PP, I think you should leave clues when a monster turns someone. It's just unfair otherwise.
Actually. I understand were PP is coming from. If the monster is killed, all his underlings are killed too. Almost makes it too easy. Be almost boring for PP as a GM.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I agree with Niccea, -who is probably a monster.

If I get bitten and turned into a monster I don't want anyone finding out! I want to have some fun if that happens. Jebus man!

Now, if that would just happen…

Oh, and I also voted "yay" for the inactive monster role to be transferred. Hopefully it will be transferred to me. :)

——-
When I get made a monster, Niccea will be my first victim (if she isn't a monster already) because she's cute.

Then Sea_Cow, because I like him from the TD days. Crocty too.
No idea who else from the TD is playing because I haven't looked…

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Ozzy, I'm touched. I didn't think anybody liked anybody in the TD days.

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff*I voted nay. we have more than enough problems without previously trustworthy townies becoming monster leaders.
*WAILA*'¬_¬ For once we agree on something.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T I'm touched too, Ozone.

Also. I bet the people that would oppose this the most would be the other monster leaders. It gets a third of the competition out of the way.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

T-T I'm touched too, Ozone.

Also. I bet the people that would oppose this the most would be the other monster leaders. It gets a third of the competition out of the way.

Or themselves. I dunno. I'll just wait until some monsters come eat me, then I can actually do something…

Posted at

I bet the people that would oppose this the most would be the other monster leaders. It gets a third of the competition out of the way.

Yeah, but it gets a third of the opposition out of the way of the townies. It's win-win!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

HEY MONSTERS, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW DELICIOUS SEA_COW IS?? JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR, I'M BURSTING WITH TENDER JUICY MEAT JUST WAITING TO BE EATEN BY YOU. COME ON MONSTERS, COME GET SUM.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

No idea who else from the TD is playing because I haven't looked…

D:

That hurts, man.

I'm even using a hand drawn version of my old avatar.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.