Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I want to vote for gullas for sayign I am old….but inuyasha makes a good case for sea cow.

Posted at

Haha… she's the dead one :)

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!

AND hey, I can run both a comic store and a gun shop… hmmm… oh well, I like comics better even if they aren't that helpful here. :P You werewolf you.. I knew it!

Herio? who the hell is that?
Whoa there. Niccea told me she didn't believe Crocty was a monster and kindly asked me to pardon him. I asked her to tell me that she wasn't a monster and she said "I am not a monster." So since she dosn't lie I beleived her at the time *shrug*

I agree though that Crocty and Oz are the best dress but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

Posted at

And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!
Niccea wasn't turned until the same night she was killed. When she was arguing for Crocty, she was innocent. o_O

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I am and I don't care for what you are thinking right now!! ;)

You werewolf you.. I knew it!
YOU must be a psychic then….

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would love to do this! If anyone wants to help they can draw their own short townston story, and I'll add it. It'll be like a short story collab…

Which reminds me of a bunch of stuff I need to do… hmm… better break out the candy and get cracking…

I lied. Here is another post:

I forgot who suggested it, but a Townston comic would be great. XD I would love to see the antics of who we are be carried out without a game attached. Just lynch NPC mafia members from time to time.

It should be told from an outside perspective. Like, Mr. and Mrs. Jones just moved to Townston. The prices were surprisingly low and everyone in town was claimed to be successful. Strangely, there was a mayoral election going on at the time. It seemed to be out of season, but the Jones participated anyways. Strangely, no one asked them if they were registered to vote. Etc. Etc. Surprise at night killings. Town lynch mobs. It would be sort of interesting to see.

But like I said, I'm too busy to do that. Anyone want a free comic idea?
Hmm. I'll think of something to do. Maybe I will have old Niccea on a rocking chair in a finally peaceful Townston telling them wippersnappers about the old days.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wait, why do I not trust inu?
This is getting confusing!
Every time I vote for someone, someone else says not too!
I wish I could just lynch the lot of you!

Can anyone bribe me to vote for someone and thus take the responsibility away from me?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Haha… she's the dead one :)

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!
But then why would he turn around and kill her?

You could be right though, , strange things happen in this game. I don't know who to accuse yet.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

AH, oh noes… it's a sad game… some of my favorite people are monsters… Niccea, TFGM, and now Ochi… sniff (convert me!)

Crocty may or may not be a monster but I know he needs some lyncing!! :D

Edit: I don't know either but I feel like I have to throw around wild accusations because Harkovast has been slacking later!

And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!
Niccea wasn't turned until the same night she was killed. When she was arguing for Crocty, she was innocent. o_O

Posted at

I'm thinking Sea Cow and hark make the most convincing arguments (Yes sea cow I dare to vote you AGAIN!) But.. we could also look at some of the people with top hats… (but I don't think it's Crocty)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Whoa whoa, garbonzo, dont listen to the crap I'm talking!
Are you nuts?
My whacky plans will get us all killed!
Even I'm not sure when I am joking any more!
You should always do the opposite of what I say in my posts…

…Including this one!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Okay, TFGM and Ochi have convinced me! I'm still voting Crocty cause he deserves it but he might not be a monster. top hat though… sharp dresser.. just saying.

Oh, and just to re-iterate that Ochi said (I think it was)…. some of the clues seem to point to my comics but don't bother reading em… it's definitely (most likely) not ME! :)

Whoa there. Niccea told me she didn't believe Crocty was a monster and kindly asked me to pardon him. I asked her to tell me that she wasn't a monster and she said "I am not a monster." So since she dosn't lie I beleived her at the time *shrug*

I agree though that Crocty and Oz are the best dress but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

Posted at

But.. we could also look at some of the people with top hats…
I have a top hat.

Could I be the monster?

Posted at

Okay, TFGM and Ochi have convinced me! I'm still voting Crocty cause he deserves it but he might not be a monster. top hat though… sharp dresser..
I said it wasn't Crocty! Why are you so devoted to killing him? Between you and Harkovast, what's up with all this mysterious defense of Ozone? :(

Ozone is a sharp dresser, older than Herio, vacantly smiling, seriously! Everything in the narrative fits him, and he didn't even try to defend himself; he even tried to ingratiate the zombie leader to the townies. Seriously, the narrative fits him better than anyone else. I looked through every profile…

EDIT: Furthermore, if I don't succeed in this and I'm correct, I'm doomed. Ozone will attack me, he'll get killed by another monster leader or Van Helsing because he's obvious now, and I'll die. edit 2:which is why I'm arguing so strenuously for this, sorry if I come across as being abrasive. o_O

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Guys… I'm well dressed too! D:

Posted at

Current lynch status.

Day 3 lynch: (Double lynch!)

Sea_Cow (5)
gullas
harkovast
Aghammer
InuYasha_Rules
GarBonzo Bean

crocty (5)
harkovast
Hakoshen
Aghammer
InuYasha_Rules
therealtj

harkovast (4)
gullas
Salsa
GarBonzo Bean
Ochitsukanai

KillerBob (3)
Waff
Seal of the mayor
Hakoshen

Ozoneocean (3)
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
therealtj

Naughtelos (2)
Waff
Seal of the mayor

Ochitsukanai (1)
Naughtelos

InuYasha_Rules (1)
Naughtelos

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I'm gonna have to agree that ozone is the most likely suspect here. Fancy dresser and age being the most obvious clues. My runner up is salsa, who mentions in his profile that he's over twenty, who is smiling in his avi, who has niccea on his top friend's list (niccea called the attacker "my friend" ), and whose avi could possibly be interpreted as a snappy dresser.

Posted at

Townston TV News

herio
herio
Posted at

Herio the Vampire is dead.

dang that was fast i falled my master
* comes back to life had a vile of mouse blood* i live im going to go play with the true blood vampires <— dood im still dead Niccea cant take a joke so they made post this note me post this happy now?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I refuse to believe that you are a mere year younger than me. It is not a matter of joking as it is of dead talk.

Posted at

…but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

:( that hurts dude. I can't wait until the fall semester at college, then I can prove to you my innocence again! lol

herio
herio
Posted at

its just a game and besides if Product Placement says im dead in game im dead allso you cant get the world when you what it doc allso we all take life differently

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

its just a game and besides if Product Placement says im dead in game im dead allso you cant get the world when you what it doc allso we all take life differently

What the, I don't even…

Posted at

…but I just can't help but not trust inu right now :/

:( that hurts dude. I can't wait until the fall semester at college, then I can prove to you my innocence again! lol
Yes in RL I'll be able to tell if your lieing by the pitch of you "lols" XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.