Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well dressed could be crocy in his top hat, or maybe inuyasha with his distiguished monocle.
True, I have a top hat in my avatar, but that's really it. The avatar is naked except for that, I do not consider that to be well dressed.
The same attacker was considered old, correct? I've even written in my profile that I'm…Well not young, but not old, so I'd say that's not enough evidence, right?

Haha… she's the dead one :)

I didn't get converted..again!! And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!

Vote Crocty!!!!
If Niccea and TFGM were both vampires, I couldn't be one too.
Well I could if they did it tonight, but that doesn't make much sense, TFGM/Niccea wouldn't convert Niccea/TFGM first. I'm not saying they don't get along, but I'm saying they would go for other people, thus they cannot be on the same team. TFGM also can't be my team because…Well, we barely get along.

And I knew something was up with Niccea. Remember that Niccea and TFGM pardoned Crocty!!!
Niccea wasn't turned until the same night she was killed. When she was arguing for Crocty, she was innocent. o_O
Hm…I didn't get that impression from the narrative…I'll ask PP, but it might be something he can't tell us.
EDIT: Actually there's no way for me to word a PQ to him asking him without it sounding like I just want info. You sound to have a good point about her, so I guess yeah, you're innocent…

I'm sorry, but right now, the only reason anyone is lynching me is because I've the highest mafia role count in the game. It's not really valid. Seriously.

Posted at

ozoneocean's looking quite guilty to me now. Change your votes, people!

Posted at

Crocty I'm hurt…I thought we got along just fine…you know other than the fact I tried to lynch you :D But you are right your current Avi dosnt shout "Well Dressed."

You forget I'm r smart and would know people wouldn't suspect me recruiting Niccea!

But seriously I am just a SMF/Pardoner.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hey gugs, what's going o…

WTF? O_O

Gah!!!! Now I'm suddenly some super stylish person who is extremely old? F** that.

The "old" clue is obviously a reference to the fact it's a ZOMBIE master! duh. It's going to be older than everyone. I can't believe you let Ochi fool you like that.

I've just voted for seacow and crocty because people seem to be making good cases for them, but now I think Ochi is trying WAY too hard to make a case for me.
Reminds me of the first game when Niccea the Godmother tried to frame me.

Thanks a bunch Ochi. -_-

Who are you trying to protect?

Besides, I don't think any of those clues really fit me:
-Older than the victim: It's a zombie MASTER, will older be regardless.
-Sharp Dresser: My avatr is my arse with a face on it and a cheap cardboard crown. Hardly a "sharp Dresser", although it's a flattering accusation. :)
Besides, there are other people who really DO have sharp dressed avatars here and none are me. ;)
-Smiling: WTF? My avi isn't smiling, it has its moth open is a stupid gape sort'a thing.

If you're going by smiles and dressing, then look at Salsa.
Lookin' sharp salsa. ;)

And you know why I didn't defend myself? Because it was obvious none of the "clues" pointed to me and no one was even bothering to accuse me except for Ochi for some mad reason.

Lastly- I WISH I was a monster.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocty I'm hurt…I thought we got along just fine…you know other than the fact I tried to lynch you :D But you are right your current Avi dosnt shout "Well Dressed."

You forget I'm r smart and would know people wouldn't suspect me recruiting Niccea!

But seriously I am just a SMF/Pardoner.
I'm not saying we hate each other. We're kinda neutral…

Oh I see, I'm guilty because my avatar has a top hat in it. D'oh! Of course.
Ugh, I'll just solve this damn murder, seeing as though everyone seems to just get a list of past mafia and think they're the number 1 suspect.

Posted at

Hhhmm the more I read the nars the last sure I am of who done it.

WHO DONE IT?! WHO!?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, when I said I'd solve the crime, I mean I'll do it in a few hours. I made the mistake of going to TVtropes 2 hours ago…I'll be a while.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

crocty if you are on TVtropes, look up Harkovast!
It has its own page on there!

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

Hhhmm the more I read the nars the last sure I am of who done it.

WHO DONE IT?! WHO!?

Not I. My stratgy of staying low is working. Long live Townies!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

People are telling me its suspicious to want to not kill ozone.
Fortunately, ozone called me a furry so HE MUST DIE!

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

I say we lynch Hark next. I mean look at him. He has ARMOR and an engery sword! If he was to be turned he would be unstopable!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

That's just your fursona talking.

I'd say it was the opposite Hark. Not a single one of those clues points anywhere near me. It seems like an obvious, yet extreme frame up.

for some reason, people are putting a hell of a lot of effort into trying to get me killed…
That is suspicious.

——
Ochi seems to be behind it, like she and Niccea are historically behind a lot of conspiracies for some reason or other.
Is she protecting the real sharp dressed Crocty, the smiling sharp dressed Salsa?
Maybe she thinks I'm one of the movie fans or the Helsing?

Either way, I'd rather not die just so her gang can let crocty go free yet again.
Interesting how much effort certain people are putting in to make sure Crocty doesn't die. -_-

Posted at

Whoa whoa, garbonzo, dont listen to the crap I'm talking!
Are you nuts?
My whacky plans will get us all killed!
Even I'm not sure when I am joking any more!
You should always do the opposite of what I say in my posts…

…Including this one!

that… but that would… how can I… *brain explodes*

yeah but I don't see the Ozone connection. Well dressed? He's an ass-face. Inu seemed pretty damn certain it's Sea_Cow. He could be a monster, but I don't think so.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Either way, I'd rather not die just so her gang can let crocty go free yet again.
Interesting how much effort certain people are putting in to make sure Crocty doesn't die. -_-
Niccea and Ochi were defending me on day 2. There is no way that all three of us could have been on the same team. I dunno, maybe she just wants a game where we don't murder each other?…
…Nah…

crocty if you are on TVtropes, look up Harkovast!
It has its own page on there!
OH GOD PLEASE NO. I'M TRYING TO CLOSE THESE 6 TABS, NOT OPEN MORE.
Seriously, I'm still on TVtropes D8

Posted at

Im not gonna vote this round. Maybe Round 4. :P

There should be a town layout map. And really, mafia has become so big it should have its own section in the forum games.

Theres the town hall with the black kitty statue (rebuilt)
niccea's library
waff's alley + box
the docks
ochi's fashion store
hak's blown up gamestop (was that ever rebuilt?)
and i'm sure i'm missing more.

And crocty, maybe your boat was made of some crazy kinda carbon fiber made of mostly paper and lollpop sticks?
I think people have asked before, but we'd need a coder on the site to add a forum, and Platinum is all "Hey, let's buy this site then run it in to the ground!" So the site has no coder, and no way to get that done :(

I think someone made a map before…I think Game 4 or so. As for my boat…It's possible it was carbon…Although then again, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have sunk if it was made of carbon…
*waff* here ya go.

HEY! You forgot Nuclear_Hand's Dangerous Explosives store! D<

Posted at

Current lynch status.

Day 3 lynch: (Double lynch!)

Ozoneocean (10) A potential subject for a lynch.
Waff
Seal of the mayor
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
therealtj
Exzachly
Anthony Mercer
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
KillerBob
Aghammer

Sea_Cow (10) A potential subject for a lynch.
gullas
Aghammer
InuYasha_Rules
GarBonzo Bean
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Anthony Mercer
ozoneocean
KillerBob
ParkerFarker
crocty

Ochitsukanai (8)
Waff
Seal of the mayor
Naughtelos
GarBonzo Bean
harkovast
therealtj
gullas
ozoneocean

crocty (3)
harkovast
Hakoshen
InuYasha_Rules

harkovast (2)
Salsa
Ochitsukanai

KillerBob (1)
Hakoshen

Naughtelos (1)
ParkerFarker

InuYasha_Rules (1)
Naughtelos

Salsa (1)
Exzachly

Herio's corpse (1)
Niccea's ghost

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay yeah, I'm free from TV tropes, and it's definitely looking like Sea_Cow's the zombie guy.
There's the vacant stare, and what Inu mentioned.
There's also that Niccea apparently couldn't resist smiling, and I dunno, I guess maybe it's because Sea_cow's like ">:O" and it's kinda humorous…

…Hm.

I dunno, I'm voting Sea_cow. No idea who to vote for the other because we only have one killer, thus wasting a double lynch, but whatever…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

not if we get the Vampire or werewolf leader as well.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

not if we get the Vampire or werewolf leader as well.
Well yeah, if we're the luckiest dudes ever, I guess it wouldn't be a waste, but still, it's likely we're gonna kill a townie…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

This monster set up has really created an air of mistrust.
Not for me. I always thought you were all out to get me.
But for the rest of you, I am sure you are all much more suspicious and paranoid then usual.
The problem is, someone can be innocent one round, then guilty the next.
Now you all know how it feels to see the world from my point of view.

Posted at

Inu seemed pretty damn certain it's Sea_Cow.

Yeah I am!!! The clues fit perfectly! Besides, someone had randomly voted to lynch him before and he got pissed about it. I thought it was just a personal problem or somthin but now I realized that he had a really good role and was pissed that he almost got killed! I'm sure of it!

@ Waff: Hmmmm, I dk what I'd do with a vacant building. Do we need a rustychainsaw store? Buy one rusted chainsaw, get a chainsaw rusted for free!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Inu if sea cow is innocent, you are going to have a lot of explaining to do!

Equally, if ozone is innocent, ochi is going to look incredibly suspect.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Equally, if ozone is innocent, ochi is going to look incredibly suspect.
Se already does! T_T

Just the fact that NOT ONE of those clues fit me and yet she' tried to make people vote for me anyway. wtf?

The game only ever works that way when you're a mafia trying to eliminate someone.
I think she's a monster who suspects me as a Helsing or something.

Now my problem is; Ochi is obviously a monster, but which of these two is not- Crocty or Sea_Cow?

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff* *rubs temples* I have an idea as to the way I'm voting. since we're doing a double lynch then ochi and ozone if either of you are innocent and so convinced that the other is a monster then you'll accept being lynched inorder to see the other one swing aswell. I'm voting for both of you.
*WAILA* ^_^ waff says I will be the one to do the 'tests' today because he has some important paperwork that needs to finished. I am pleased.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*WAILA* ^_^ waff says I will be the one to do the 'tests' today because he has some important paperwork that needs to finished. I am pleased.
uh oh. That is not going to be pleasant.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.