Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Bare with me fore 10 more minutes. I'm putting the finishing touches to the narration (have allot of actions to put up).
okey dokey

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Bare with me fore 10 more minutes. I'm putting the finishing touches to the narration (have allot of actions to put up).

Very well, I'm going to play GoW2 while I wait.

EDIT: Scratch that, I don't own it. Could have sworn I did…

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

What time is it? Hell, what DAY is it??

Niccea, tell Nikkea that he made a good choice in caliber and I have a couple of crates of em waiting on him if he wants to swing by (and some pretty sweet landmines, if he wants those too). Free, of course, since he's your brother :)

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA*-_- my original ran on XD9 but I am unaware of what class of core logic I run on. I assume as I am a later model I have superior functions and I am also aware that the core logic I have starts with XD1 or XD2.

Well if the original ran off of XD9, why on earth would they step down to XD1? Unless the heat output was altering functionality, I can't think of any reason why anyone would go back to… that. It's like going from XP to DOS.
*WAILA* -_^ I am unaware of what class of core logic I have. I was put together out of mostly scavenged parts. Although I am definately superior to my predecessor who if you remeber attempted to assimilate townston.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

hey ag, got any railgun amm0?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

What time is it? Hell, what DAY is it??

Niccea, tell Nikkea that he made a good choice in caliber and I have a couple of crates of em waiting on him if he wants to swing by (and some pretty sweet landmines, if he wants those too). Free, of course, since he's your brother :)
12:11am GMT :o

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

*WAILA*-_- my original ran on XD9 but I am unaware of what class of core logic I run on. I assume as I am a later model I have superior functions and I am also aware that the core logic I have starts with XD1 or XD2.

Well if the original ran off of XD9, why on earth would they step down to XD1? Unless the heat output was altering functionality, I can't think of any reason why anyone would go back to… that. It's like going from XP to DOS.
*WAILA* -_^ I am unaware of what class of core logic I have. I was put together out of mostly scavenged parts. Although I am definately superior to my predecessor who if you remeber attempted to assimilate townston.

Lol yeah. Good times.

Posted at

Narration.

Townie is minding his own business.
A werewolf appears.
Werewolf uses growl.
Townie soils his pants.
Townie uses silver.
It's super effective!
Werewolf runs away.
Townie gains 1 xp and a bowl of Trildrum.

"What are you playing?" Asks a curious father.
A child, engrossed with his hand held game console breaks eye contact with it, long enough to answer the adult. "Oh. It's the new "Battle for Townston" game that was just released. You're fighting monsters like vampires and stuff."
"What? They made one already? Who's idea was that?" Asks the father again.
The mother approaches to soothe her husbands curiosity. "It was Product Placement's idea apparently. As he was being eaten, he signed the rights for the idea to his name. All profits from it goes into cryogenically preserving his remains so that science in the future can revive him."
"What? He got eaten! How does one survive that?"
The mother shrugs her shoulders. "Don't ask me. I heard they managed to save a thumb. Scientist are now busy working out how to revive someone with a wound, that serious."

As science helps unlock the mysteries of life like how you can save a thumb, who has lost the rest of the body. Monsters are busy roaming the streets of Townston. A hungry Vampire has spotted a prey. A townie was sitting on a bench in the garden. Still new to this game of cat and mouse, the vampire did his best to sneak up to his intended victim. He's been practicing in the hopes of getting better at this. Still it was not enough. The townie, somehow became aware of his presence and jumped of the bench with a nasty growl. It was a werewolf. It's time for another monster fight.
The vampire pulls up a torch. It's not a desired weapon of choice when fighting a werewolf but it's better then nothing. Strangely enough, the sight of the torch seems to stun the beast.
"You hate zombies?" He says. Eagerly, the werewolf pulls up a torch of his own. "I hate them too, you know."
The vampire, exhilarated by this revealing, bursts into tears. "I thought I was the only one."
The two monsters decide to let their differences be settled and declare an immediate friendship. The twosome spend the night, frolicking in the moonlight, sharing stories of why they hate zombies.

As this goes on, a dark and hairy figure watches them from afar. His brow sink, hinting his intense displeasure by this discovery. At a moments notice, he's gone from the rooftop where he once stood. The two monsters, pleased by their new found friendship decide it's time to depart. They promise to meet each other soon so that they can come up with amusing jokes about zombies. But promises are made to be broken. The Vampire is impaled by a broken signpost pole as the Werewolf leader rends him in twain.

Ochitsukanai the vampire is dead.

"Nooo!" Cries the werewolf minion. "How could you? She was my friend!"
With a horrendous growl, the leader puts his pup in place. "Friend? This is war we're fighting. In war, people die. This is your enemy. We have a vendetta against these beasts. You are to hate them, not love them. Now go out to the night and perform the hunt you've been taught or suffer my wrath.

The werewolf minion does not waste time leaving his masters sight. He knows that the only way to escape his harsh punishment is absolute obedience. It doesn't take long for him to find a suitable target either. A lone figure walks into a side street and the wolf follows close on his trail.
Surprised he encounters his intended pray, waiting for him. "Why are you following me, lycanthrope?" Asks the figure, with a cold stare. It's a vampire.
This wolf has seen enough action for today and was not in the mood to see some more. Taking a moment to think, he words out a sufficiently threatening reply. "I didn't realize who it was, leave me be and I shall repay you in kind."
"Oh?" Says the Vampire in kind. "Just like you left my fellow vampire alone? Her stench of death surrounds you. You're a slayer of my kin."
Realizing that he was in trouble, the wolf attempts to back down from the upcoming fight. "Really now, let's . This unsound paranoia of yours will get someone hurt. Clearly we can go separate ways."
"I agree," says the Vampire. "I'll stay here, while you can go to HELL!".
With his last word the Vampire lunches forward with a graceful move. The wolf jumps to the side, towards a nearby side wall only to jump from that wall upwards to safety. Unfortunately for him, vampires are rather good jumpers as well and the two of them collide in the air. As they fall back down, the vampire lands on his feat while the wolf plummets downwards, landing on his side. A giant gash runs across his abdomen. Not wasting time the vampire lands on him, preparing to end his life. "Say hello to that worthless ghoul when you see him down there."

Kitty17 the werewolf is dead.

"…and this is how you stake them from behind." says Van Helsing as he finishes the lesson for tonight. His two pupils have learned allot in a short time.
"It's a darn shame we haven't gotten a chance to put our new skills to the test. "says one of the fledgling monster hunter with great deal of impatience."
"Well as luck may have it, I may have a lead" States the second monster hunter. "There's been report of suspicious activity near the harbor. My gut instincts tell me that a monster den is hiding there"
Agreeing to investigate the matter the three hunters go to the docks.
As the other two chatted their ears of, Van Helsing preferred to stay silent.
Near the docks stood a building with a faint light coming from within.
"There!" States the second monster hunter with excitement. The monsters are definitely in there.
"Shouldn't we investigate it better before acting rashly?" asks the first hunter. He was that type who preferred saving lives, rather then taking them.
"Nonsense" refuted the second hunter. We have these handy firebombs with us. There's a window. If we can hit that bull's-eye, it's game over.
Interested in seeing his pupils in action, Van Helsing decided to allow this plan to unfold.
With great care they aim for the window from a roof of the adjacent building and bingo! The bomb goes right in, igniting the house in mere seconds. Unfortunately for the inhabitants that were playing fantasy football inside, homemade Quarterback outfits make louse fire retardants.

Killerbob the townie is dead.

Gullas the townie is dead.

Crocty the townie is dead.

And in other news. A single villager was turned into a monster.

Night 3 is over.

Day 4 has begun.

Btw the game at the start of the narration is actually a failed monster attack.

Personal Narration

GarBonzo Bean:
Monsters. Bah. It's but a silly superstition. At least that's what you thought until you saw a man rise from the dead after being hanged at the gallows. If zombies exist then surely other types of horrid beasts must do so as well.

Armed with your silver trinket you hope to save yourself from any horrible monsters that might rear their ugly head.

There one right now! "AH! AWAY WITH YOU, FOUL DEMON!" you scream as you wave your trinket in front of their eyes.

"Very cute. Are you done being insane?" Asks the townie and walks past you. Oh well. It was a false alarm but… HUH! WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? "STAY BACK YOU EVIL SPAWN!" You shout at the direction of the sound, scaring away a stray cat.

Right. The streets are clearly not safe. Better… "GO BACK TO THE FIERY PITS YOU CAME FROM!" You shout at the next person that you pump into.

"You know, I'm actually kinda full but this was downright rude" Said the vampire and drains you of your blood.

You've been turned into a Vampire.

Your sire and Master is Salsa.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

D: Ochi and Kitty were monsters?
And, nice job, Van Helsing.

Gawd, this means I gotta type up that TWEWY quote. I hope you're pleased with yourselves.

Posted at

Narration.

Townie is minding his own business.
A werewolf appears.
Werewolf uses growl.
Townie soils his pants.
Townie uses silver.
It's super effective!
Werewolf runs away.
Townie gains 1 xp and a bowl of Trildrum.

Does this have any clues?

Posted at

Well, why not look over it and find out. ^^

Posted at

Just as planned. I hoped to be so obvious a threat or a vampire that you would come after me yourself, werewolf leader, not knowing what my defense was. I sacrificed myself for clues, knowing that I would be short-lived by nature.

So here is your shining chance to wipe out another monster type, innocents. I, too, was once a townie…

P.S. - Didn't I tell y'all Crocty was innocent…how many times… -_-;;

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Actually I'm too lazy to type up that quote so I'll just post this and be done with it.

Ochitsukanai the vampire

Kitty17 the werewolf

Crocty the townie is dead.

Yeah, that should work fine.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I was a werepikachu

Posted at

trildrum? What's trildrum?

Posted at

This is what I got so far on the werewolf leader
1. "war" repeated use of it. Someone who metions war on there profile, sig., or lives in a place where a major war took place.
2. no "friends" maybe someone who doesn't have many friends on their profile

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

van helsing and team- You suck! What the hell was that? I am writing a note to your parents 'must try harder!'

Can we have another double lynch please?
As we have two sets of clues to go on (assuming we aren't lynching team helsing for screwing up!)

Posted at

I told you guys killer was townie. Looks like Helsing team dosn't trust me :/

Dancing banana! Did you mention "WAR"? Hak is leader…or Hark. One or both.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

the monsters are really doing a good job taking themselves out… and apparently the van helsing is really doing a good job taking out the townies… So yeah… Better start working on clues

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Ochi told you guys I was townie too! Looks like the helsing team doesn't trust her either.

Well okay, for good reason, but she was speaking the truth. :( :( :(

Posted at

Ochi told you guys I was townie too! Looks like the helsing team doesn't trust her either.

Yeah not a good start guys :/

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I told you guys gullas was innocent, looks like the van helsing team doesn't trust him either.

ok I never really said that…but crocty made me finish the combo

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I dont know who to vote for yet, so I am open to suggestions/ bribes. (mainly bribes!)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

So that is what PP was laughing about last night….
probably

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.