Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ah, gotcha, my eyes couldn' quite make out the Nikkea in the desert. And thanks for mentioning the gun turret… I'll avoid the desert :)

Therealtj… thanks for trying to blow up all up!! Luckily my gunstore is concrete. Although it is full of ammo…hmmmm and some crazy crap that LOS left lying around.

Oh, and Niccea must mean AWESOME in some language…

Yeah. I will see what I can do about enlarging. And that isn't my shack. It is my brother, Nikkea's. He wanted something while I was drawing. His request: a shack in the desert with a gun turret.

-edit-

Large Map Here (I'll try to make it bigger)

Inuyasha has a building to the right of the space port.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I thought for sure that i finally figured out a clue!

I know how you feel. First game I was in I did pretty well at clue solving the rest I've done pretty bad. What can I say I must be more intuned with Hak than anyone else in this game :/

In the first game, I was a great cluesolver who found all sorts of twists. Except I was also the Mad Hatter, so most of them were false.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Thank You for the space port Niccea!!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Wish I had a fly swatter…

Crocty did you check out my page on there?
It still needs a picture…
Oh, no..
I'll do that now, I'm bored anyway.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Uh, NO. Of course, I was a Velma fan :) (Daphne fans..what is wrong with you??)

Can I take off my costume now? Or will I be the clue narrative explanation ghost for the rest of the game?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ochi wanted to be a flyswatter with a mustache, but she didn't want to actually go out of her way to match Crocty.

I wanted to be a spider with a Ni head.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Nik wanted the turret only after I told him he was too young to play with us. Granted we have let people his age in before, but he is horrid at keeping secrets and we live in the same house. Not very good for plotting. Dad has also set curbs on his time on the computer. So…he has to wait.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

):

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Made out of dynamite…just to be sure..

):

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff* note to self. keep out of the desert.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Nikkea: My turret shoots 50 caliber bullets. So, stay out of my desert!

(Unless you are dumping bodies)

-.- Nik likes coming into my room and saying that sort of stuff.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hey, yeah, that sucked :) Those clues were too obvious… just like in games where red and white is used for clues (or something related to bread)… [Niccea]
Not really. As I said, there was only a single clue pointing to me. The same in the first game with Niccea. All those bread clues and red white things only added up over multiple nights, after the first night there were very few clues and a whole lot of red herrings covering them, so the clues there were, were too hard to rely upon since they were no more reliable than the false clues. ;)

———-
As I say- Ochi was just too clever. :)
Credit where its due !

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh, I completely agree… in a lot of games there are tons of red herrings the first night and every night after(if done correctly) the real clues stand out. The problem is that a lot of people run with the obvious clue, even on the first night, and truly innocent people (like me) get lynched… HA. Oh well, it's part of the game. I'm annoyed you got eliminated btw… I wanted to be a zombie!

Hey, yeah, that sucked :) Those clues were too obvious… just like in games where red and white is used for clues (or something related to bread)… [Niccea]
Not really. As I said, there was only a single clue pointing to me. The same in the first game with Niccea. All those bread clues and red white things only added up over multiple nights, after the first night there were very few clues and a whole lot of red herrings covering them, so the clues there were, were too hard to rely upon since they were no more reliable than the false clues. ;)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Nikkea: My turret shoots 50 caliber bullets. So, stay out of my desert!

(Unless you are dumping bodies)

-.- Nik likes coming into my room and saying that sort of stuff.

Just so long as he knows my Gamestop has a Metal Gear bay. You know; Metal Gear Rex. The mean one.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ah well. I got to be a monster at least.

If I hadn't have been such a dick asking to be attacked before PP gave me the Zombie role, Herio wouldn't have gone after me…
Just bad luck really that I had to strike two monsters in one go …

Still, killing two monsters at once was pretty bad-ass even if it was a complete snafu in every sense lol!

Better if Niccea and Herio had lived :(

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* Do you have a liscence for your 'metal gear'?
-
*waff* *looks through the papers on his desk*…*picks one*…*it's the lynch report*…wait a minute.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Better if Niccea and Herio had lived :(
Nonsense! You ridded us of two monsters!
Good job! :D_b

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

License? I have a general Class B Mech Pilot license, but damned if I'm pulling over so you can see it!

waff
waff
Posted at

License? I have a general Class B Mech Pilot license, but damned if I'm pulling over so you can see it!
*WAILA* I can easily hack into your network to check.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Are you kidding? Our technicians wrote your core logic. You can check the federal registry, which is public access though.

waff
waff
Posted at

Are you kidding? Our technicians wrote your core logic. You can check the federal registry, which is public access though.
*WAILA*-_-? core logic class XD1 or core logic class XD2?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

We wrote up to version XD9. If you have 10, well you just may have outclassed me.

waff
waff
Posted at

We wrote up to version XD9. If you have 10, well you just may have outclassed me.
*WAILA*-_- my original ran on XD9 but I am unaware of what class of core logic I run on. I assume as I am a later model I have superior functions and I am also aware that the core logic I have starts with XD1 or XD2.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

*WAILA*-_- my original ran on XD9 but I am unaware of what class of core logic I run on. I assume as I am a later model I have superior functions and I am also aware that the core logic I have starts with XD1 or XD2.

Well if the original ran off of XD9, why on earth would they step down to XD1? Unless the heat output was altering functionality, I can't think of any reason why anyone would go back to… that. It's like going from XP to DOS.

Posted at

Bare with me fore 10 more minutes. I'm putting the finishing touches to the narration (have allot of actions to put up).

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.