Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Why don't you guys ever vote for me? Not since the beginning of the game have I ever been voted into anything. I've been right about several cases frequently so I know what I'm doing.

WAFF-MAN.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I guess i'll throw my lot in with Waff

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Why don't you guys ever vote for me? Not since the beginning of the game have I ever been voted into anything. I've been right about several cases frequently so I know what I'm doing.

I voted for you and you turned out to be mafia. D:<

Posted at

Well, there are no mafia around this time. The monsters ate them all.

That's right, I and my secretary were the mafia.

And we would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for those meddling beasts.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Waff could be mafia now. The point is that anyone can be a mafioso. You can never trust anyone 100%, but if you're going to elect someone, you might as well elect someone who knows what they're doing, rather than some random person chosen for the hell of it.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Croccty: Yeah, just like how you knew how to win last game.

Crocty's internet died, but he still wanted to comment. So I did him the favor :D
He held a sign up from outside my window and I saw it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Humor, did you even read the rules of this game? There are no mafia.

And Waff isn't a vote of random for me. I've seen him in action. He is observant enough.

Posted at

Waff could be mafia now. The point is that anyone can be a mafioso. You can never trust anyone 100%, but if you're going to elect someone, you might as well elect someone who knows what they're doing, rather than some random person chosen for the hell of it.

We've never voted for Waff either! I would like to run myself, but I don't because I already know that I'm not going to be voted for. Now, if I'm not going to be voted for, a freindly player that makes everyone happy, warm, and fuzzy inside, THEN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT PPL ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU!!! In case you havn't noticed, ppl really don't like you that much. You could change that however by changing your attitude. In my opinion, you take this game too seriously, just relax and have fun! 8D If you lighten up, I garranty ppl will want to be your freind and then maybe even vote for ya! (I would anyway)

Posted at

NOOOOO!!!! SHIIIITTTTT! Did it take like 5 hours to fill up or something? I was flying over the pacific ocean!!! I had no way of signing up. I supported this one from the beginning, and now I can't even play. I'm gonna go feel sorry for myself in that corner over there. bye.

Posted at

Well I'm still running and maybe this time I'll get back in office.

INCASE POSTER ISN"T CLEAR ENOUGH: I have one of the Scary Movie Fan Role.

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff*go monkey…and me!

Posted at

Waff for mayor!

Also, TFGM - your next post is our thousandth! Make it a good one!

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* ¬_¬ just don't use me as a dvd player and we'll be cool.

Posted at

Well people I am running for MAYOR not Pardoner. I wish Waff luck, doubt he'll need it though so I'm taking it back actually.

Heres why I told everyone my role, to make people vote for me. If they don't and I don't get into office the town will lose a valuable role. I'm black mailing votes people ;D

((I think that was badass enought to be my 1000th post.))

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* :3 You're a monkey after my own central processor.

Posted at

NOOOOO!!!! SHIIIITTTTT! Did it take like 5 hours to fill up or something? I was flying over the pacific ocean!!! I had no way of signing up. I supported this one from the beginning, and now I can't even play. I'm gonna go feel sorry for myself in that corner over there. bye.
Hey PP you've always wanted to have a Goody Goody Two shoes role. I say you insert it in this game and make PF it. Its not like he will be defenseless. He'll have his protection item.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I claim the 69th post in this thread to say nothing whatsoever.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

yeah, I know, I am a little sissy but those who aren't are probably monsters!

Posted at

Hey PP you've always wanted to have a Goody Goody Two shoes role. I say you insert it in this game and make PF it. Its not like he will be defenseless. He'll have his protection item.
Both ParkerFarker and The2ndRedBaron(via PQ) have voiced interest in joining this game. I've PQ'd both of them, offering them to join the fray but I'm giving them to the end of this election to get in touch with me.

And yes, they will essentially become innocents, since everyone will know that they're townies (bugger hell, that I'm re randomizing everyone's roles again).

P.S. If either (or both of them) respond to my PQ and join the game, I'll beat Crocty's record. :P

Posted at

Two more announcements.

Someone was complaining about one of my fight scenario not making any sense. Particularly that one:

Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs Wolf (with Zombie defense) = both survive.
Allow me to explain better. If two monster meat on the field, and neither of them have the item required to kill each other, they'll fight but fail to kill each other. At best they will leave the scene wounded. A clue will be left behind hinting who the attack was.

Also, I'm seriously considering now to kick Humorman out of the game.
I don't want to be like that, though but I can't have a player that won't communicate with me. I've asked him several times to pick a defense item and told him to confirm if he was voting for himself or not and he's ignored all attempts, made by me, to contact him. He then goes boasting about that he knows how to play the game and throws tantrums when nobody responds to him. I'm sorry to say but that's not gonna win over anyone. This is a anti-social behavior that nobody responds positively to and I'm gonna publicly ask you to stop it. I'm gonna keep him in the game for now and randomly assign a defensive item for him but I don't want to hear anymore about how unfair we are from him and crap like that. In that case he's out.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am not afraid of monsters, for I am the worst monster of all….

A CAT!

Wait, no, I did that wrong…

A MAN! THE WORST MONSTER IS MAN!

Ooooh what a shocking twilight zone twist!

Posted at

I am between voting for TFGM and gullas…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Thank you for that announcement PP. You are the first GM with the courage to do that. We usually just solve our problem by insta-lynching or killing him on the first night.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.