Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I am between voting for TFGM and gullas…
I suggest TFGM, because he actually has a special role. We need to move our special roles to the mayor and pardoner.

Also, [spoiler]Humorman's Van Helsing.[/spoiler]

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I am not afraid of monsters, for I am the worst monster of all….

A CAT!

Wait, no, I did that wrong…

A MAN! THE WORST MONSTER IS MAN!

Ooooh what a shocking twilight zone twist!

SOYLENT GREEN IS MONSTERS

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hell no! Besides. He is one to tout that people with roles should expose themselves. If he won't do it, he shouldn't say it.

Also, you used possessive. I hope Van Helsing doesn't belong to humorman.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I voted for waf. He will save us.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Hell no! Besides. He is one to tout that people with roles should expose themselves. If he won't do it, he shouldn't say it.
Would that really surprise you?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Him being Helsing? Yep. Just because he is usually a townie and once godfather and once paramedic. And the fact that PP told him to pick his defense. That would imply townie unless I'm wrong and Van Helsing gets to pick defense too.

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff*:( now you're gonna make me feel guilty.
*WAILA* ¬_¬ he's realistic.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

So the waff-man is a monster? -_-

waff
waff
Posted at

So the waff-man is a monster? -_-
*waff* no but I'm seeing that there is a remote (at best) chance of the townies actually winning this game :( .
*WAILA*¬_¬ see what I mean?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ozone is the king of burgers. Are you rivaling Skool's cult of fish making?
Of course.

Where is your goddess now? >:{

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Come on Waff! You can do it! How about a rousing song about overcoming odds?

\

And for you multi cultural people, here it is in 17 different languages

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I'm getting a bit desperate for votes, but if you guys could take a few secconds and look at few things that could infact make me one of the better candidates out there.

First of all, my bad guy vs good guy statistic. I've played in all the mafia games so far so and only twice been a baddy, so it's 2 vs 8. I know that there are more bad-sides now, but in this game there are only three starting baddies, which makes the statistic of me getting a baddie role much much lower then usually, also the game has a record amount of players and if I quickly but it in my calculator, bad guys only are 12,5% of total players at the moment so the chance of me being one is less the 5%

seccond, the shear amount of experience I have in this game, meaning I am fairly good solving the clues (not talking about my hunches, but hey we are allowed to make mistakes :), our mayors have made a fair amount in the past) and I am very active in the game itself.

But ultimately, the choice is yours to make, but at least do not make the wrong one…

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Him being Helsing? Yep. Just because he is usually a townie and once godfather and once paramedic. And the fact that PP told him to pick his defense. That would imply townie unless I'm wrong and Van Helsing gets to pick defense too.
I meant that he'd be a hypocrite :P

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Gullas, given the fact that the one time that you were a good guy, you killed me…sorry. But you can make a bad good guy at times.

waff
waff
Posted at

Come on Waff! You can do it! How about a rousing song about overcoming odds?

*song*
*WAILA* ¬_¬ I doubt it'll work.
*waff*…………*RESOLVE*
*WAILA* 0_0 holy bit pack.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Gullas, given the fact that the one time that you were a good guy, you killed me…sorry. But you can make a bad good guy at times.

'0.o' I was framed -.-*
No but it is true, I am not of admiting it that if it wasn't for my bad vigitalism in game 3 then the mafia would have been beaten, but I was one of the reasons the the Super-ego won Hark's mind back in game 8

Posted at

And the fact that PP told him to pick his defense. That would imply townie unless I'm wrong and Van Helsing gets to pick defense too.
Everyone apart from the starting monsters pick a defense.

So I guess I accidentally cleared Humorman of suspect.

Although it doesn't matter that much since anyone who's not a monster now could be one after the next night..

Quick warning, there are still few players who haven't informed me about which defensive item they're picking. If they fail to do so before the start of the night (which happens in less then 5 hours from this post) they will be assigned a random item.

Posted at

Don't bother about voting for me, guys; I'm just an innocent bystander! 8D An innocent bystander who's really a mad scientist secretly planning to overthrow the mayor when he/she isn't looking!

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA*U_U Then we'll get along just fine renga…you and waff not so much…at least when you try to other throw him.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

P.S. If either (or both of them) respond to my PQ and join the game, I'll beat Crocty's record. :P
Psshaw, that so doesn't count, they were too late.
I say don't let them, it's only fair to me ;_;

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I say let them, They're late, sure, but night one hasn't started yet so they couldstill join in my opinion.

waff
waff
Posted at

P.S. If either (or both of them) respond to my PQ and join the game, I'll beat Crocty's record. :P
Psshaw, that so doesn't count, they were too late.
I say don't let them, it's only fair to me ;_;
*WAILA* ¬_¬ logically as they are not joining during the sign-ups only 24 people still joined therefore your record is still safe.
*waff*…what he said.

Posted at

I'm getting a bit desperate for votes, but if you guys could take a few secconds and look at few things that could infact make me one of the better candidates out there.

First of all, my bad guy vs good guy statistic. I've played in all the mafia games so far so and only twice been a baddy, so it's 2 vs 8. I know that there are more bad-sides now, but in this game there are only three starting baddies, which makes the statistic of me getting a baddie role much much lower then usually, also the game has a record amount of players and if I quickly but it in my calculator, bad guys only are 12,5% of total players at the moment so the chance of me being one is less the 5%

seccond, the shear amount of experience I have in this game, meaning I am fairly good solving the clues (not talking about my hunches, but hey we are allowed to make mistakes :), our mayors have made a fair amount in the past) and I am very active in the game itself.

But ultimately, the choice is yours to make, but at least do not make the wrong one…

Waff is a bad guy less, and he qued us all personaly to vote for him before your first post! He is more active than you in my opinion! lol Besides, I prefer hobos over fetus. Nothing personal.

waff
waff
Posted at

Waff is a bad guy less, and he qued us all personaly to vote for him before your first post! He is more active than you in my opinion! lol Besides, I prefer hobos over fetus. Nothing personal.
*waff* bad guy less nothing! I was only mafia once! and even then I was recruited not drawn.
*WAILA* ¬_^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.