Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* :gem: *he's yelling into several phones at once using his tentacles* Yes I want a coffee, Of course I'm not going to drink it I just want one.
Look pal If you can't get a cpu upgrade for my girl friend I'll have thrown into the street for the monsters, no buts I don't care if you have a goldfish to support I'll have it thrown out with you!.
AND someone put that guy in shop street out! I can see him from here.

Posted at

i hate coming late to things i has this silver pendant thing
Nngn! Don't announce what items you have. They're meant to be a deterrent against the monsters. If everyone knows that you have a silver pendant, the werewolf will know to stay clear while the other two monster types will know that it's safe to attack you. I'm gonna rerandomize your defensive item again. Could be the silver pendant again. Could be something else.
Is it night now? I think it's night now, right?
It's night.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

awright then , grats mayor Waff and TFGM and all the others who were running, you did a splendid job :)

Posted at

All right. Gonna have to be at work in…. 5 and a half hours so don't mind me being unconscious for the next few hours.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dude, next time we'll get you in as mayor :)

Good job Waff and TGFM (pardoner AGAIN… amazing).

awright then , grats mayor Waff and TFGM and all the others who were running, you did a splendid job :)

Posted at

Crocty's record = beat for I have joined this game as an innocent civilian, you have nothing to gain from making me a monster, I am innocent!

Posted at

Dude, next time we'll get you in as mayor :)

Good job Waff and TGFM (pardoner AGAIN… amazing).

No you guys want to promise me votes to be mayor for next game ;)

I've ran every game I've been in and have yet to win Mayor. I have had votes from almost everyone here at one point or another, but never seem to get the win. Pull a waff and promise me your votes for next game ;D

Posted at

Hey PP can Van Helsing's Help wanted work on Townies with roles? And can it go through bodyguards to say hit a Pardoner/SMF?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

*pounds on town hall's door* WAAAF! Can I borrow your box this week since you found better accommodations. I may have a library but it isn't apocalypse proof…yet.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Just letting you know, I vote FGM for mayor next game.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*pounds on town hall's door* WAAAF! Can I borrow your box this week since you found better accommodations. I may have a library but it isn't apocalypse proof…yet.
Would you like to stay at my spaceport/bunker then?

Posted at

Ditto, I already promised him that I would after this game. Common ppl! Let the FGM have a chance to become more than just a pardoner! Let his true ungreen color shine! lol

Posted at

Ditto, I already promised him that I would after this game. Common ppl! Let the FGM have a chance to become more than just a pardoner! Let his true ungreen color shine! lol

Haha! I have an army of the willing! Well more like small group BUT WILLING none the less!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yep, time to get your night actions underway. Monster -_-

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Yep, time to get your night actions underway. Monster -_-

I might be one by now, because I was just a townie last I checked and you know all the monsters want a piece of the cow.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

you know all the monsters want a piece of the cow.
What for?

Posted at

Hey PP can Van Helsing's Help wanted work on Townies with roles? And can it go through bodyguards to say hit a Pardoner/SMF?
I decided that Van Helsing can recruit people with roles. Van Helsing can't learn their true roles by using his abilities. He can only learn if they're monster or not.

The Van Helsing PQ'd me asking if the innocent title would go away or not after they're turned into monsters. They will not go away. As far as everyone's concerned, they're considered innocent bystanders until they're discovered to be a monster.
Would you like to stay at my spaceport/bunker then?
Waffs box is probably safer.

It's made from 20%dolomite.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oz, I'm a good guy, you should stop worrying about me and start worrying about humorman. The poor chap's lost it pretty bad.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Waffs box is probably safer.

It's made from 20%dolomite.
and 80%dynamite!

Posted at

I decided that Van Helsing can recruit people with roles. Van Helsing can't learn their true roles by using his abilities. He can only learn if they're monster or not.

The Van Helsing PQ'd me asking if the innocent title would go away or not after they're turned into monsters. They will not go away. As far as everyone's concerned, they're considered innocent bystanders until they're discovered to be a monster.

PP you need to start saying someone PQ'd me. You just confirmed to me who the VH is.

Posted at

Crud. I did?

Did Van Helsing tell you that he was asking me that question?

*Grumble* I had just voken up after 4 hours of sleep when I made that post. Can't expect me to be perfect.

I'll try to make my posts more neutral from now on.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

PP, you're working against the town. I say be lynch what's left of you and then burn the rest.

Posted at

PP, you're working against the town. I say be lynch what's left of you and then burn the rest.
Well what were you expecting? I was the mafia after all.

Posted at

Well what were you expecting? I was the mafia after all.
I was expecting Pizza Fridays…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.