Posted at

Humorman (-1)
crocty (subracts a vote)
Haha…

Ahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAGH
duuuuuuude that's harsh.

Posted at

To the "protector" of Townston: Please protect this innocent (i.e., me) me from becoming a monster, for I have deep-seated mad scientist-type tendencies (They're hereditary, don't cha know)! If I become a monster, I can't (and won't) be held responsible for whatever havoc I might wreak, for I have a tendency to be very–

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

Posted at

Narration due in 20 minutes or so…

Oh and more startling revealings. I'm adding 3 more players into the game. Since roles have long been dished out, their roles will be innocent bystanders. An innocent bystander is just a normal townie. Nothing more. What makes them different from other townies though is that you all know what roles they have in the begging. This is of course likely to change due to the infecting powers that the monsters have.

But I'm not including anyone else after tonight.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

To the "protector" of Townston: Please protect this innocent (i.e., me) me from becoming a monster, for I have deep-seated mad scientist-type tendencies (They're hereditary, don't cha know)! If I become a monster, I can't (and won't) be held responsible for whatever havoc I might wreak, for I have a tendency to be very–

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

I loved that show and that episode was one of my favorites.

waff
waff
Posted at

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

*waff*…O_O
*WAILA* I'll do it! and by that I mean make waff do it.
*waff* what?
-edit-
*WAILA*:evil: I've been informed that I can choose someone to be insta-lynched :evil: does anyone have any requests?
*waff* oh dear…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

*waff*…O_O
*waff* what?
-edit-
*WAILA*:evil: I've been informed that I can choose someone to be insta-lynched :evil: does anyone have any requests?
*waff* oh dear…
HUUUUUUMOR MAN!!!!
only joking. though it would be neat to be in the second game to have had an insta-lynch.

waff
waff
Posted at

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.
*waff*…O_O
*waff* what?
-edit-
*waff* oh dear…
HUUUUUUMOR MAN!!!!
only joking. though it would be neat to be in the second game to have had an insta-lynch.
*WAILA*:evil: anyone support this?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

HUUUUUUMOR MAN!!!!
*WAILA*:evil: anyone support this?
did you not read the fine print?!?

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA*:mad: Due to the fact that salsa was joking there doesn't appear to be anyone who wants anyone dead and therefore no lynching tonight. This annoys me.
*waff* *brow wipe* phwew.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*WAILA*:mad: Due to the fact that salsa was joking there doesn't appear to be anyone who wants anyone dead. This annoys me.
ditto unless you just wanna lynch him.

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA*:mad: Due to the fact that salsa was joking there doesn't appear to be anyone who wants anyone dead. This annoys me.
*waff* he's annoyed 'cos he's at times just bloodthirst*WAILA*too true.
*waff* huh!? um yeah no ones gonna insta-lynched and thats annoying him (he doesn't care who though).

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*waff* he's annoyed 'cos he's at times just bloodthirst*WAILA*too true.
*waff* huh!? um yeah no ones gonna insta-lynched and thats annoying him (he doesn't care who though).
we could lynch him, especially since he wrote that abomination to the english language a little while back.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Lynch Gullas! He's the Nosferatu!

Posted at

Narration:

"OH MY GOD! IT'S EVERYWHERE!"
"How did so much blood get on the ceiling?"
"I think I found a femur!"

These are the sounds coming from the town hall. After a short while, the clean up crew emerges from the scene, minus their lunch, breakfast and quite possibly, yesterdays diner as well. "There. I think we got most of it but the smell is still horrendous in there." Said the cleaning contractor.
A NPC Townie raises a hand: "What are we to do about leadership?"
"The rules state that the mayor has to live in the town hall!" Says someone else.
"Huh? Who's crazy enough to live in a place where a murder was just committed?"
Nearby, at the side of the building sits a smelly bum. His ears tingle when he hears these words. With a strained effort, the bum manages to stand up and maintain balance long enough to walk to the front of the building to face the crowd.

"Excuse me! Am I to understand that you have a problem finding a resident for this fine establishment?" He says with a slobbery voice.
The townies look at each other before answering him: "Well, uhm we were just wondering who would want to live in a place where a gruesome murder had just been committed."
Delighted the bum continues: "Well, I don't think that I'd have any objection against that. So does that mean I can move in?"
"Hold on there.." says someone in the crowd, you can't just barge in there and make yourself at home, this building is reserved for the mayor."
"Oh? And do you have a mayor now?" Asks the bum.
"Well no.. but"
"And nobody else wants to live there?" continues the smelly man with a sour whiskey breath.
"Well, no.. at least we don't…"
Interrupting the crowd again, the bum raises an arm and states "Then I shall take it upon myself to become your mayor"

Puzzled the town looks around, not sure what to say.
"Well that's settled then. If you'll excuse me, I have a comfy bed to visit… er.. this house does have a comfy bed, correct?"
"A luxury king size bed. But again, that's reserved for…"
"Splendid. I shall be heading there. Now could somebody fetch me my supercomputer in my cardboard box and install it in my office." With those words the bum heads to the front door. Passing couple of townies, he notices TheFlyingGreenMonkey amongst the people. Pointing at him he states, "You there. You look useful. You can be my pardoner."

Waff-Man is your new mayor.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner is your new pardoner.

Day 1 has ended.

Night 1 has begun.

Results from mayoral election.

Waff-Man (11) Your new mayor!
Waff-Man
Poster bonus
Harkovast
Niccea
kitty17
Sea_Cow
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
InuYasha_Rules
ozoneocean
Anthony Mercer

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner. (6) And pardoner once again!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Poster bonus
KillerBob
therealtj
Exzachly
GarBonzo Bean

Gullas the impaler (2)
Gullas
Poster Bonus

Hakoshen the spartan (1)
Hakoshen

Humorman (-1)
crocty (subracts a vote)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Lynch Gullas! He's the Nosferatu!
or we could lynch gullas.

Posted at

Let's see, I could use the garlic, but garlic gives me gas. I could use the silver pendant, but I'll probably just pawn it and leave myself defenseless. Oh well, guess I'll just settle for the insta-light torch. Let's see, how the heck do you work this thi–?

*FWOOM*

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, RO–! Hey! Warm colors look good on me! B)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Let's see, I could use the garlic, but garlic gives me gas. I could use the silver pendant, but I'll probably just pawn it and leave myself defenseless. Oh well, guess I'll just settle for the insta-light torch. Let's see, how the heck do you work this thi–?

*FWOOM*

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, RO–! Hey! Warm colors look good on me! B)
Here!! *throws a bucket of liquid on Renga*

Posted at

What kind of liquid?

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff* I know this is suspicious but could anyone who trusts me send me their roles? and can I PLEASE get word from mr/s van-helsing so we can collaborate.
*WAILA*…-_- great now I'm going to be used as a dvd player again.>_- atleast theres a cute laptop in the office.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

What kind of liquid?
Nitro Glycerin. >:)

Posted at

Not a very clever liquid to keep in a bucket since it would probably explode in your hands before you get a chance to throw it.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Is it night now? I think it's night now, right?

Posted at

*FWOOM*

Here!! *throws a bucket of liquid on Renga*

What kind of liquid?
Nitro Glycerin. >:)

(Renga miraculously walks out of the fire and dusts off the soot covering him.) Thanks for dousing me with flammable fluid, Salsa; I needed that like I need a hole in the head. :) But seriously, just wait till I become a monster; I hear you go great with tortilla chips. :mad:

herio
herio
Posted at

i hate coming late to things i has this silver pendant thing

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.