OR I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. D<

*Votes for salsa*

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

VOTE SALSA.

OR I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. D<

*Votes for salsa*
now, now Nuke, I prefer to give my victims a chance to see what hits them.
*looks smug as his fleet of laser and missile armed starships orbit over a France in flames*

A vote for Salsa is a Vote for fish and no orbital bombardments.

Posted at

Silly people. Threatening doesn't win over votes.

Bribing does.

Vote for me and I shall write each and every one of you a personal narration that I'll PQ to you whenever you're converted by a monster.

I'll also make something fancy for those who are turned into hunters.

Terms and conditions.
Only applies to those who aren't monsters in the begining of the game and can be turned into monsters (or hunters).

If a public narration is made about your attack, a personal one will not be provided.

Also. My concept is better.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Bribing does.

Vote for me and I shall write each and every one of you a personal narration that I'll PQ to you whenever you're converted by a monster.

Terms and conditions.
Only applies to those who aren't monsters in the begining of the game and can be turned into monsters (or hunters).

If a public narration is made about your attack, a personal one will not be provided.

Fine print? Really? At least I'm GM enough to not hide behind such fiendish tactics!

Posted at

Bribing does.

Terms and conditions.

well as long as it is incredibly badass with lots of explosion, I am all for this.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Bribing does.

Terms and conditions.

well as long as it is incredibly badass with lots of explosion, I am all for this.
0^0

Posted at

Bribing does.

Terms and conditions.

0^0

I am terribly sorry but I have absolutely no idea what that EMOTICON is

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Bribing does.

Terms and conditions.

0^0

I am terribly sorry but I have absolutely no idea what that EMOTICON is
sad face. Kinda like T^T or TT^TT but without the tears.
Vote for salsa!!

waff
waff
Posted at

I'd like to do both but with the monster mash idea I have a chance of getting into (one) of the mafia(s) (not from the draw though admitedly but can't have evrything) so mebbie next time salsa (keep on trying).

Posted at

That's right. This is the game where everyone can receive a kill role.

Isn't that exiting?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

That's right. This is the game where everyone can receive a kill role.

Isn't that exiting?
I'll admit that your idea is cool PP. I won't concede, however. If you get GM you're earning it >:)

Posted at

I don't like taking credit for other peoples ideas so I'm just gonna remind everyone again that the monster mash concept was originally suggested by TFGM.

Although, introducing Van Helsing was my idea.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I agree and agree (which is why I can't be GM).

Also, to Salsa's point, I agree that we have to maintain that you have to be able to get PQs to play. It's a sad fact of life on DD.

I would like to add a rule that no one under the age of 13 should be a mod. I mean it is a given, but you have to make these distinctions.

Also, a good thing for a GM would be the ability to be on several times during the day to keep everything up to date.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I have but one question for all prospective GMs. A scenario, actually.

The paranoid and a single mafia are the last two player standing, and the mafia attacks the paranoid. Who will die?

Posted at

mafia?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Mafia!

Posted at

It would indeed be the mafia.

Posted at

*Fingers crossed*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I cant say no to everyone being able to kill.
My inherant popularity will guarantee my safety…wont it?….right?

Posted at

*Keeps holding up sign that points to Salsa and it says "VOTE THAT GUY NOW NOOBS"*

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

bah if I lose there's always next time.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.