Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

You do realise you won't even be able to play, as under 13s aren't allowed now, right?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You do realise you won't even be able to play, as under 13s aren't allowed now, right?
And even if you were, you aren't making a good first impression.

waff
waff
Posted at

And even if you were, you aren't making a good first impression.
*nod*

Posted at

I thought that the new rule was 13 and under can't run as GM. I didn't know that they were being expelled from the game altogether.

It's possible for minors to participate in the game. The GM only needs to pay special attention to them by sending them messages via comments or e-mail.

I say it's OK for minors to attend. Their "No-PQ" handycap only makes them unfit to be GM's.

Though, nuke hand here could do well by loosing the outdated internet lingoes and memes.

I mean, seriously. Do people still use the word noobs?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

They actually still use the word noob, but it is on more…immature sites. I could go down the long etymology as I know it, but that would be boring. I can just say that he is using the insulting form of "noob" rather than the form that is derived from "newbie" and is just used to mean "new guy."

But if a under 13 signs up, they should provide the alternate means of communication. The last game could have been won (or there would have been a bigger fight) if I could have gotten a hold of Darth Vader.

Posted at

So there will be villagers and such, but 1 wherewolf, vampire, and zombie? And they are all like the godfather, but instead of killing, they turn ppl? So do the underlings kill ppl or do they also turn ppl? And if 2 underlings fight, they both die? And will you be doing a first come first serve? And do the ppl decide if they can be hunters or not? Just trying to understand some stuff. 8D

plus for those of you who are done reading tfgm narrations; I was busy so I read the epic last battle and commented on it . But since it is now old news, I'll just post it here so you could all laugh and have a nice day!

death, carnage, blood, anime, cheating ghosts

waff
waff
Posted at

agreed

Posted at

So there will be villagers and such, but 1 wherewolf, vampire, and zombie? And they are all like the godfather, but instead of killing, they turn ppl? So do the underlings kill ppl or do they also turn ppl? And if 2 underlings fight, they both die? And will you be doing a first come first serve? And do the ppl decide if they can be hunters or not? Just trying to understand some stuff. 8D

Technically there are 4 sides + the town. Werewolfs, vampires, zombies, and monster hunters. All four sides start with a godfather. All monsters, including the underlings, can "recruit" other members but if they try to recruit another monster they will fight and kill each other in the process. The monster hunter godfather (Van Helsing) is pro town and is trying to rid the town of monsters. He can recruit monster hunters and form a team of vigilantes. He himself is a combo of detective and vigilante but he has to choose if he will use a detective power or hunter power over the night. He is limited to only 2 recruits.

I'm still working on fine tuning the rules but it should be all figured out by the time I start recruiting.

Posted at

Well the people have choosen. PP is the new GM for Mafia XI.

Only half the votes mentioned time but they all wanted 48. One said it was okay to go 24 when everyone was monsters.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Congrats PP May this game be especially bloody >:)

Posted at

Btw, Salsa. Is that you with the gun?

Didn't take you as the sore looser. :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.