Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'm not mafia, though I will come foward that it is pointing to me.

Posted at

Oooooh, so you're not mafia eh? Ok then, serial killer it is! You still need to die!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Oooooh, so you're not mafia eh? Ok then, serial killer it is! You still need to die!

>:O

I mean I'm a townie.
And assuming you aren't mafia or serial killer, killing me would garuntee town losing.

Edit:
Okay, I have a solution, that will garuntee we get someone who is not innocent.

Five of us are left.
Kitty17
Inuyasha
Harkovast
therealtj
Exzackly

Two of us are innocent (Presumabley you and I)
Two of us are mafia, and one a serial killer.

Now, I would assume that the godfather would not use a horses head on one of his own, thus Harkovast can be ruled out as mafia, and since you are (again, taking your word for it) innocent that leaves Me, Kitty, and Exzackly as potential mafia. However, last night I attempted to kill Kitty, therefore if I am indeed mafia, then she cannot be. So, assuming you aren't mafia, either kitty and Exzackly are or Exzackly and I am. Either way, we can be 100% sure Exzackly is mafia, unless you are.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'm not mafia o:

I doubt PP would have wanted any of his bodyguards to die unless he took them down with him…so there'd be no reason for me to go after him.

But I would never purposely announce that I'm killing someone if it weren't for the good of the town D:

Posted at

>:O

I mean I'm a townie.
And assuming you aren't mafia or serial killer, killing me would garuntee town losing.

Edit:
Okay, I have a solution, that will garuntee we get someone who is not innocent.

Five of us are left.
Kitty17
Inuyasha
Harkovast
therealtj
Exzackly

Two of us are innocent (Presumabley you and I)
Two of us are mafia, and one a serial killer.

Now, I would assume that the godfather would not use a horses head on one of his own, thus Harkovast can be ruled out as mafia, and since you are (again, taking your word for it) innocent that leaves Me, Kitty, and Exzackly as potential mafia. However, last night I attempted to kill Kitty, therefore if I am indeed mafia, then she cannot be. So, assuming you aren't mafia, either kitty and Exzackly are or Exzackly and I am. Either way, we can be 100% sure Exzackly is mafia, unless you are.

Excellent detective work! However, thats one of 3 ppl we need to get rid of. Who are the other two then? *.* (those eyes are staring into your soul!)

Posted at

Man I would love to put forth my opinion on this matter, but alas, I am dead.

Posted at

Man I would love to put forth my opinion on this matter, but alas, I am dead.
I know what you mean :D

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

:/ Well at least i got PP. I honest;y thought I was going to die anyway so really no harm done.

Posted at

Hey guys I know this is off topic but how do you convert a gimp file into something that you can load onto this site?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey guys I know this is off topic but how do you convert a gimp file into something that you can load onto this site?
got to file > save as and there should be a a little button with a plus sign that has "save by extension" next to it. Click that and scroll down to the file type you want, Or just replace the .xcf extension with on of the extensions for the files that DD accepts.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wow, you have to love that level of anarchy!

2 mafia remain, now which of you looks suspicious?

I have been shown to be not mafia by the horses head, though I could be serial killer, I am less likely to be a bad guy then the rest of you.

I think Kitty17 is mafia.
My reason is that when I suggested killing the bodyguards, she was quikc to agree.
Classic mafia survival stratedgy, when you hear a good idea that is too obvious to argue with, agree with it, so you can take some reflected credit and take suspicion off yourself.
That is totally circumstancial evidence, but the evidence that Glenn Beck raped and killed a young girl in 1990 is circumstancial, and he has never denied it, so what does that tell you?

Posted at

That is totally circumstancial evidence, but the evidence that Glenn Beck raped and killed a young girl in 1990 is circumstancial, and he has never denied it, so what does that tell you?

that is… uhh… Well it tells me a lot. I know now who the mafia are and I know who the serial killer is because of that. Too bad I can't share… ):

Posted at

I still say it's Tj! *maybe exzactly, but mostly TJ!*

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I still say it's Tj! *maybe exzactly, but mostly TJ!*
Actually, it's definately Exzactly.

Also, I think I should mention, I attacked exzactly night 1. I can't really prove it because the attack was so cryptically written, but I did. If you believe that, it proves my innocence.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Parker Damn that Glen Beck and his murderous rampage!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well as it turns out. My wrist is not arthritic because of rain. Right now there is a monster bruise forming on the thumb side of my wrist. But yeah. I have just thumbed through all of 11 so I can set up the term when I need to. I will make and get up number 10 when I get back from watching football with my boyfriend's family. So I need the final monster mash pages within the week kay?

And….who is doing 12 again…I really need to write this down:

10: Me
11: Parkerfarker and aghammer
12: Hakoshen
13: Rokulily
14:
15: Parker Farker

-.- That is all I can remember.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

12 is hakoshen i think
13 is me

and avenge me.

Posted at

avenge me.
One might say that it's already been taken cared of, what with me being dead and all.

P.S. Is this a good time to start a new GM election, by any chance?
13 is me
Wait a sec… Mafia 13 was… HEY THAT'S MY GAME!!!

Oh, this is going to be sweet!!!

Posted at

got to file > save as and there should be a a little button with a plus sign that has "save by extension" next to it. Click that and scroll down to the file type you want, Or just replace the .xcf extension with on of the extensions for the files that DD accepts.

Thanks Salsa ;D

As for the GM elections I'll try to start them tonight. I have a 7 page paper due tomorrow and well, I kind of havn't started it yet. So as I'm done with that I'll set it up :D

Also I'll stop accepting votes in just under three hours.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Ok, wow, I really don't have a lot of time to make my case here… But here it goes.

So, you're basically saying that because you tried to kill kitty for no apparent reason, that I'm mafia. I really don't follow the logic here.

Also, I think I should mention, I attacked exzactly night 1. I can't really prove it because the attack was so cryptically written, but I did. If you believe that, it proves my innocence.
As Inu had already pointed out, that was clearly Waff who attacked the veteran. Let's go back to the narrative:
A lone figure was heading out. He had a gun and he was going to use it! He sneaked though the back alleys of the town. Unaware that he himself was someone else’s target. His unseen stalker followed close behind. He had schemed and plotted his preys demised and tonight was the night. Zombies, dogs nor aliens could stop him. A sick grin split his face as he raised his gun and fired a shot. The bullet hit his prey but it missed any vital areas. The figure turned around holding his shoulder. “Why did you do that you jerk!” he shouted. “Why didn’t you die?” The stalker shouted right back. The two figures were face to face now yelling at each other. “That’s it you DIE NOW!” shouted the stalker as he raised his gun to fire another shot. But the figure was too quick. He punched the stalker in the face and ran. “Ow! I’ll kill…” the stalker stopped talking as he looked around. His prey was nowhere to be seen.

No one dies!

In this narr, someone targets a veteran, the veteran of course lives and punches his attacker before escaping.

A figure ran for his life. He had wanted to use his brand new gun but he had met with a problem on the way. A figure had just jumped him like some kind of ninja just melting from the shadows to appear in front of him. The figure fired a few runs behind him in hopes he would hit his pursuer. He looked around to see if he had when a fist collided with his face, hard! He saw stars as he staggered backward holding his noise. “So you think you can run form me? Ha don’t make me laugh you fool!” the pursuer shouted as he raised his gun and fired off a shot. The Figure did the same and both him and his attacker where shocked that both bullets had hit each other dead on and fell to the ground. The figure was the first one to recover from the shock and fired another bullet at his attacker. The bullet grazed his attacker’s arm. With this enough to distract his attack long enough so he could run away.

Here, one of the veterans attacks the paranoid. The veteran also gets punched in here, and of course lives.

Later, in Waff's death narrative:
Waff’s face still hurt from his earlier incident.

So, seeing as though waff wasn't a veteran, he couldn't of been the one to attack the paranoid (he wouldn't of lived through it). Waff then MUST have been the one who targeted the veteran, whether that veteran was the mafia veteran or crocty, I don't know.

But either way, TJ is lying! He has already admitted to targeting kitty, and given absolutely no explanation as to why. He's clearly lying and trying to set me up for a lynch. He has been lurking the whole game to boot. I am absolutely certain that TJ is mafia! Please change your votes over to TJ!

Posted at

Ok, wow, I really don't have a lot of time to make my case here… But here it goes.
So, you're basically saying that because you tried to kill kitty for no apparent reason, that I'm mafia. I really don't follow the logic here.

As Inu had already pointed out, that was clearly Waff who attacked the veteran. Let's go back to the narrative:
A lone figure was heading out. He had a gun and he was going to use it! He sneaked though the back alleys of the town. Unaware that he himself was someone else’s target. His unseen stalker followed close behind. He had schemed and plotted his preys demised and tonight was the night. Zombies, dogs nor aliens could stop him. A sick grin split his face as he raised his gun and fired a shot. The bullet hit his prey but it missed any vital areas. The figure turned around holding his shoulder. “Why did you do that you jerk!” he shouted. “Why didn’t you die?” The stalker shouted right back. The two figures were face to face now yelling at each other. “That’s it you DIE NOW!” shouted the stalker as he raised his gun to fire another shot. But the figure was too quick. He punched the stalker in the face and ran. “Ow! I’ll kill…” the stalker stopped talking as he looked around. His prey was nowhere to be seen.

No one dies!

In this narr, someone targets a veteran, the veteran of course lives and punches his attacker before escaping.

A figure ran for his life. He had wanted to use his brand new gun but he had met with a problem on the way. A figure had just jumped him like some kind of ninja just melting from the shadows to appear in front of him. The figure fired a few runs behind him in hopes he would hit his pursuer. He looked around to see if he had when a fist collided with his face, hard! He saw stars as he staggered backward holding his noise. “So you think you can run form me? Ha don’t make me laugh you fool!” the pursuer shouted as he raised his gun and fired off a shot. The Figure did the same and both him and his attacker where shocked that both bullets had hit each other dead on and fell to the ground. The figure was the first one to recover from the shock and fired another bullet at his attacker. The bullet grazed his attacker’s arm. With this enough to distract his attack long enough so he could run away.

Here, one of the veterans attacks the paranoid. The veteran also gets punched in here, and of course lives.

Later, in Waff's death narrative:
Waff’s face still hurt from his earlier incident.

So, seeing as though waff wasn't a veteran, he couldn't of been the one to attack the paranoid (he wouldn't of lived through it). Waff then MUST have been the one who targeted the veteran, whether that veteran was the mafia veteran or crocty, I don't know.

But either way, TJ is lying! He has already admitted to targeting kitty, and given absolutely no explanation as to why. He's clearly lying and trying to set me up for a lynch. He has been lurking the whole game to boot. I am absolutely certain that TJ is mafia! Please change your votes over to TJ!

Lurking! lol!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Could I ask that everyone PLEASE, for heavens sake….

DON'T KILL ME!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I should point out though, I am clearly not mafia, due to the horses head, so if I am murdered, solve that clue and you will find a mafia or possibly a rather dopey serial killer.
While it is possible I am serial killer, my odds of guilt are lower now then everyone else so I should be every townies last choice.
So watch those clues tommorrow…

Posted at

Therealtj was running for his life. The townies were corrupt. The mafia had convince them that he was guilty. He made it to the docks just as the rest of the town decided to put him to death by fireing squad.

Therealtj the Townie with a GUN! is DEAD

Day 3 is OVER! Night 3 has BEGUN!

((Sorry all my internet went down D: ))

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Well then…I'm screwed…so I conclude that
Hark's serial killer, because he got horse headed…
Inu and Exzachly are Mafia.

If I'm right and if the Serial killer and I both hit separate people…then it'd end in a final showdown. Duel: Townie Vs Serial Killer.

I feel lonely…and rather shocked I lasted this long.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.