Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I am a Paramedic.

A MAFIA PARAMEDIC!

Posted at

Hak hmmm, liking anime is a pretty bad crime…but no one is perfect (except *heavenly music* Barrack Obama obvious.)
Hark you walk on thin ice when you mention your hatred towards to all anime. Know that only your love of Obama keeps you from my wrath >.<

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hm, I would jokingly pretend to hate anime too, but…*looks around*
They're watching….KALA dan…Always…D8

Also I vote for PP, I'll PQ TFGM later when I can be bothered

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM We can all put our differences aside and be united in our Love of Obama, our Lord and Saviour!

So….just so I understand….everyone in this game has a killing role?
We can ALL attack each other, right?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yep… everyone drop by the shop, pick up your briefcase with two handguns of your choice and 100 untraceable bullets…

Oh, and I love all of you guys… I really do… remember that :)

So….just so I understand….everyone in this game has a killing role?
We can ALL attack each other, right?

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

So with the proper coordination, EVERYONE could be dead in one night…
Sounds good.

Posted at

holy shit, that would be the coolest narration in the history of cool narrations. Seeing how this is probably going to be a really short game, I would like to volunteer to do the illustrations.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

holy shit, that would be the coolest narration in the history of cool narrations. Seeing how this is probably going to be a really short game, I would like to volunteer to do the illustrations.
Volunteer accepted!

Sorry for falling behind on the comic again. It rained here for several days on end and caused my wrist to flare up again (as you can recall that is the reason I fell behind the first time.) I will get cracking on Saturday cause I have a butt load of homework.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

now if I was mafia, I wouldn't say what my role is and I wouldn't ask the Detective to check me out. I have also pretty much signed my own death warrant if I don't get elected to either the Pardoner or the Mayor slot. Vote for salsa the paramedic. Heals the townies, makes the mafia dead!

Posted at

Well, I myself stated that I was running for a mayor and I'm standing by that conviction.

Inu mentioned I'm only running to protect myself from stray bullets. I will not lie to you, of course I'm after the bullet protection. Everyone who runs are after that.

However let it be known that I'm incredibly efficient player and (and thus a clear danger to the mafia) who tends to be killed rather early in the game. It would benefit our side as much as it would benefit myself to keep me alive since I'm rather good at organizing a successful team.

You only need to check out Mafia IX if you have any doubts.

Also for the first time ever, I have a kill role bitches.

Of course in this game, we all have a kill roles T.T

Makes me wonder how long this game will last. Lynching will probably be a rather pointless practice since 80% of the town might be dead the next day.

P.S. I read Harkovast too, dammit!

Holy crap! Product's awesome speech just blew my mind! I'm officially pulling out of this race and offer him my full support!

All hail Product Placement. The wonderful embodiment of God and the subject of my desires.
You're not the only one who can alter quotes, you know.
Sounds good.
You know… that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

It be interesting to see how TFGM would tackle that narration.
Vote for salsa the paramedic. Heals the townies, makes the mafia dead!
*Grumble* That's a valid point. Since I can't offer you the same awesome role (I've never been a paramedic T.T) Salsa is a better candidate then me regarding the fact that he can keep us alive. Also, since he's come out like that he's bound to be killed if he doesn't get in. Then again I expect this to be a very short game since many grudges will undoubtedly be settled tonight so things like paramedics and lynches aren't that special for now.

In conclusion, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I have no idea what I'm talking about.
it's cool. Neither do I most of the time.

Posted at

Sounds good.

Yes, but as boring as it sounds, please control your kill power! We don't want to be killing important ppl here!

Posted at

Sounds good.
You know… that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

It be interesting to see how TFGM would tackle that narration.

I'd tackle it like I tackle my japanese classes. By running around, failing my arms in every which direction and screaming "WHY!? OH GAWD WHY!?!"

P.S. Japanese teacher said sakana was fish. She got confused when I asked her what would be your description PP. She did say sashimi is riceless sushi though.

Posted at

Sounds good.
Yes, but as boring as it sounds, please control your kill power! We don't want to be killing important ppl here!
Nonsense! The more the merrier, I always say. ^^

P.S. Thanks TFGM. I guess the book I read that from must have made a translation error then.

Posted at

Sounds good.
Nonsense! The more the merrier, I always say. ^^

P.S. Thanks TFGM. I guess the book I read that from must have made a translation error then.
Hey it might be a new term for sakana. Words change and my Sensei is old school. The teacher aids((also from japn)) are considently correcting her in what words they use for what now.

Posted at

-.-I can't draw, but heres my poster anyways! I'm determined to win this! Come on ppl, I've never run before, go easy on me! 8D

waff
waff
Posted at

eh why not I'm running too.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE FOR PRODUCTPLACEMENT

since I'm the detective and all (yup I did cast my vote to him before I got the result from my detective ability) then I found out that PP is actually the mad hatter

I repeat,
DO NOT VOTE FOR PRODUCTPLACEMENT since he's mafia after all ^^

vote for Gullas, cause he's the detective with the killing ability :)

Posted at

What did you just say?

Oh fuck that. You're not the detective. I'M THE BLASTED DETECTIVE!

And I can easily prove it too.

I can either confirm that Salsa is a Medic or not or check the role of anyone, and I mean anyone around here! However I obviously don't need to check Gullas since we now KNOW that he's mafia!

A question to TFGM: Can the detective check up on people in this turn?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well at least I know I'm safe.
None of you would try to kill me because I am just too damn pretty to die!
DAMN, I just thought about how pretty I am and I had to sit down. It is literally over whelming.

If I was sane, I would suggest a pack of not attacking each other till we have some clues to work on…but that would make me a massive wuss!

Let the CARNAGE BEGIN!

Though if anyone wants to team up with me to target particular enemies, I'd be happy to jump on that bandwagon!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Isn't it awesome ;

It is already chaos!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Not being American, I am not used to everyone having a firearm….frankly I think it is more responsibility then I can handle…fingers getting ichy….must kill EVERYONE!!!!BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

People of Townston, no more shall we stand by as our neighbors are cut down in cold blood. No more shall the mafia and the serial killer terrorize us as we sleep. No more shall we fear the night. We must rise to the banner of Freedom, take up the cause of Liberty, unite as one and deliver the vengeance of Justice. Nike's blessings are upon us. Our night of victory is at hand. Our steel is sharp and the enemy's flesh is yielding. Let their blood flow forth to water our land and their carcasses feed our dogs. Let them tremble at our might. Let them run like cowards. Let them soil themselves when they hear our triumphant march. Let them cower when our banner is held aloft. Let loose the hounds the hounds of war! Elect me, and I will lead the charge and I will rip the mafia's heart out with my bare hands.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.