Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

So Salsa…if I understand correctly….you want us all to start shooting each other?

Can do!

*Salutes*

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

So Salsa…if I understand correctly….you want us all to start shooting each other?

Can do!

*Salutes*

I would also like to be voted for mayor :) Vote for salsa. Salsa supports the Harkovast webcomic and the petting of fluffy kittens and puppies.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

vote for Salsa or I will shoot you!

*makes example of himself for not voting for salsa and shoots self in the foot*

THAT'LL TEACH ME!!!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

So basically, either Gullas or Product is mafia?

Okay, then I'm voting for neither. I'll instead vote for…

Posted at

Can do!

*Salutes*

I would also like to be voted for mayor :) Vote for salsa. Salsa supports the Harkovast webcomic and the petting of fluffy kittens and puppies.

Then why don't you vote for yourself?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

We need to kill all he mayoral candidates>
Since we have unlimited kill actions, everyone who runs for mayor and does not win should be attacked and killed!

The crime is life, the verdict is guilty, the sentence is DEATH!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hmm… If we elect both paramedics one can always guard a bodyguard and the other can protect the detective- PP or gullas… And that way mafia will not get in office and the detective still has a chance! Only that would require the other paramedic to run assuming that salsa is telling the truth… This way it would garentee that you will always have a team of 4 to battle mafia plus the mayor has the double vote which would always outway mafia. Any good?

Also TFGM i finished your avi.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

If the detective will please confirm this, I will gurauntee that he will be protected as long as I am alive. vote for salsa. He values everyone's life, as long as they aren't mafia.

Posted at

If the detective will please confirm this, I will gurauntee that he will be protected as long as I am alive. vote for salsa. He values everyone's life, as long as they aren't mafia.
Confirm what? Your role? I can easily do that but I need voters myself in order to stay in the game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay okay, PP isn't as dumb as…Someone who pulled Gullas' trick.
He doesn't openly pretend to be the detective, that would be like saying "Hey there, Satan. FUCK. YOU."

Basically I think Gullas is mafia, and PP isn't. If we elect PP, and kill Gullas, and he turns out to be the detective, then we could lynch PP the next day…Or…The day after that.

However, it won't have to come to this, as PP is most likely innocent, thus I am voting for him. Sorry, DarthVaderS1999's rotting lifeless corpse, but I'm switching my vote to PP.
I support PP so much, I'll going to allow Kitty to dress up as a cheerleader, while she yells "Product Placement is our man, if he can't do it, no one can!"
Of course normally this would disgust me, but for this one occasion, I allow this.

(If any other women also wish to join in, feel free.)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HAHA…. I switched to Inu since I do longer trust PP and/or Gullas. Also, Salsa is my new "usual suspect" ;)

Of course, if there is a paramedic out there and you want my vote in trade, let me know :D

We need to kill all he mayoral candidates>
Since we have unlimited kill actions, everyone who runs for mayor and does not win should be attacked and killed!

The crime is life, the verdict is guilty, the sentence is DEATH!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

My late campaign poster.

Salsa, bringing the big guns.

Posted at

On that note:

P.S. Salsa, do you want me to use the detective power on you?

Posted at

I'm voting for Salsa, he deserves to get SOME luck once in a while.

PP- nice poster

Posted at

All right. I'm asking TFGM.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

All right. I'm asking TFGM.
thanks. Hope we both make it cuz it's gonna suck if we don't

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am switching votes to PP!
That poster is awesome!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Thank you GB.

Vote for salsa, he's spicy!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I support PP so much, I'll going to allow Kitty to dress up as a cheerleader, while she yells "Product Placement is our man, if he can't do it, no one can!"

Gosh, you make it sound like you own me….when it is I who own you o:<

Anyways, I find it hard to trust anyone in this game…so I've no idea who to vote for D:

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

]when it is I who own you o:<

Ooooooooooo burn!

Vote for Salsa.

He is against crocty owning kitty17

Posted at

Where's Monkey? It's almost 12, the vote hasn't been updated and I haven't received any confirmation.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

You know, I don't expect this game to last too long.

Posted at

I sincerely doubt that it will be a long game myself.

Just think of all the people who are ready with their d20.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.