Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
pastel
pastel
Posted at

@everyone: Come on. I've been honest about my role for like the past four games and was proved right after mafia killed me. I'm medic. Also it was my birthday resently and no one in the real world cared T.T so if you want to take me out of this vortex of depression and sadness make me feel better by giving me votes or fanart.

Oh gosh silly, truthfulness in past games is hardly indicative of your present intentions. Of course you would claim to be innocent and truthful.

And don't guilt people into voting for you just because it was your birthday. That's not fair :(

Personally I'm going to vote on issues that really matter. Like cute girls and shirtless guys.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

I never get to be mayor.

I need to hire an assistant.

And if it helps. I am ze ubermench.
A clue as to what my role is. I don't feel like blurting it out like TFGM because i would rather not get myself killed.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Also it was my birthday resently and no one in the real world cared T.T so if you want to take me out of this vortex of depression and sadness make me feel better by giving me votes or fanart.

Here I drew you a birthday present.

CROCTY AWAY! WOOOOSH!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

okay! campaign promises-

1. pictures! mostly adorable, often humourous
2. i'm a decent clue solver
3. i will not try to kill you unless i think you've done the crime
4. i am wearing sunglasses
5. i'm not gonna ask for your roles, that'd be too easy and not as much fun

yes, yes. i think thats a good start.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Oh! We're doing campaign promises now?

1. I promise i wont kill anyone.
2. I promise that the first person who votes for me will stay alive the entire game.
3. Ubercharge for the second.

Posted at

I will run my campaign the way I always do, with harsh realities. NO ONE elect the honest politician cause there are none. Far be it from me to call TFGM a liar, but I am fairly sure we've heard this campaign before! HELL, every mafia member we ever elected has claimed something: a different role, utter innocence, to play for a townie victory. I will say this, vote for me, and you'll get my agenda, some of you will ultimately fall under it, others will not. Its what EVERYONE else is shilling, I'm just up front about it.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I'm sold.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

every mafia member we ever elected

And I have never been elected. Also more shirtless people should I be elected.
God damn it!!!
Ok. A properly drawn avatar for each voter.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Honesty in politics? Obviously I swallowed that one before and look at me now.
Look at me! what hope do I have with a shirtless wonder? But cute or a hat? those are things I could use.

And this:

okay! campaign promises-

a candidate who answers the people's questions, or just mine. But I'm a people. YES, a newbie people, but a people nonetheless!

Posted at

Bribery? How low! I shall never resort to such tactics! In fact, everyone who votes for me will get fan art, displaying in stunning detail, how above bribery they are!

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

I believe TFGM when he says he's the medic, mostly because I know how he feels in being completely honest and yet completely untrusted. I would like to see him in office just to protect the only medic in whom I am confident, but Salsa, as I've said before, has a much more solid platform and should therefore be elected mayor. Thus, I would like to encourage everyone who shares my sentiments to vote in such a way as to have Salsa as our mayor and TFGM as pardoner (as it always should be).

Posted at

I believe TFGM when he says he's the medic, mostly because I know how he feels in being completely honest and yet completely untrusted. I would like to see him in office just to protect the only medic in whom I am confident, but Salsa, as I've said before, has a much more solid platform and should therefore be elected mayor. Thus, I would like to encourage everyone who shares my sentiments to vote in such a way as to have Salsa as our mayor and TFGM as pardoner (as it always should be).
Oh they know I'm telling the truth there just being jerks.

Heres my stance

1.) Give women the right to father
2.) ???
3.) Profit!
4.) I'm the medic
5.) No love for birthday, except for my man Crocty
6.) I'm a decent clue solver
7.) I'm made up of adorable cats. Don't make the cats sad.
8.) I'll draw pictures of stuff too.
9.) Cause there are eight good reasons to vote for me.

But serious why is it that I'm the only one that dosn't get into office when I announce I'm a pro townie role? It works for everyone else.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

pfff, i'll have you know that i wished you a happy birthday as well as a few others. we didn't forget about you. maaaan, didn't even get a thank you.

Posted at

pfff, i'll have you know that i wished you a happy birthday as well as a few others. we didn't forget about you. maaaan, didn't even get a thank you.
You said it was my birthday the others jumped on the bandwagon. Besides I sent you a pq saying thanks. If it didn't show up sorry.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm here to break up the tedium of your day with my ATOMIC SUPER POWERS!

Product Placement will not let rokulily get killed, or lose an election, or fail to win etc
So the best advice is to get on sir side from day one! Make the favouritism work for you!
VOTE ROKULILY!

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

You said it was my birthday the others jumped on the bandwagon. Besides I sent you a pq saying thanks. If it didn't show up sorry.

Enough with the pity party, eh? I'm voting for you because I think you have good reasons to be in office, and even though most others probably won't vote for you for the same reason, I don't think they're going to vote for you out of pity, either. So, just stick with stuff that gives people reasons to want you in office, like spiffy new hats, bribery drawings, lacking clothing, and unrivaled cuteness.

Posted at

Enough with the pity party, eh? I'm voting for you because I think you have good reasons to be in office, and even though most others probably won't vote for you for the same reason, I don't think they're going to vote for you out of pity, either. So, just stick with stuff that gives people reasons to want you in office, like spiffy new hats, bribery drawings, lacking clothing, and unrivaled cuteness.
Pity has work in the past. So has role revealing. But they just don't seem to work anymore.

Posted at

It is clear I ain't winning. Thus, I will vote for the best candidate. Oh wait… I just said I'm not winning…

It is clear I ain't winning.
Hmmmph, I swear i sounded handsomer saying that… What ever, voting for second best then. Voting for Rokulily.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

okay! campaign promises-

If ever a candidate made electron promises I want to believe in, that would be now! Which means either A. You're going to destroy us all, or B. You'll be the greatest elected official ever.

Posted at

So, anyone else been checking the official Pokémon website all day wondering when they'll get around to announcing the Isshu starters' English names?

…'Cause I certainly haven't.

electron promises

Those sound a bit too negative to me. XD

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

electron promises

Those sound a bit too negative to me. XD

During the day I'm limited to my iphone because the job blocked DD in its entirety, and sometimes its auto-corrections aren't spot on. I've said some pretty off the wall things because of that…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I'm working on something for you, I just gotta find my pens!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.