Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Our power has yet to become absolute over all forums. This displeases us.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Our power has yet to become absolute over all forums. This displeases us.
*Giggle*

You're going to get so baaaaannnnned…

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

I have returned to vent more anger…
I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN 2 DAYS! AAAAAARGH!… My teeth hurt due to these blasted cavities, stupid dentist person, it was probally that lolly pop he gave me, which was lemon flavour! Can't he just splash out on strawberry?!… I also hate anonymous people trying to reign supreme! GAH!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I've just had a haircut. I don't who I see in the mirror, and I don't like him.

BunBun
BunBun
Posted at

Ugh, freaking avater resizeing… WHY MUST YOU VEX ME SO?!?

BunBun
BunBun
Posted at

Anyhoo, I just went back and read some of the posts in more detail… and I thought my life sucked.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

lol my rants would piss people off.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I can't spare the time to comment on all the comics I usually comment on (although I seem to make enough time to post here…), because I have extra work on this week and need to work extra hard to finish my comic early.

Ugh, I have to go into the city every day this week! I hate doing that! Train fare is a bastard, the city is full of kids with dyed black hair trying to look emo, and skinny women with dyed blonde hair trying to look like models. Seriously, all kids seem to have black hair and all adult women seem to be blonde.

And where have all the fat people gone? I only saw about 6! They've disappeared! Everyone's skinny. The skinniest are the rich ladies with the best blonde dye jobs and the poor drug addicts with the worst dye jobs!

Lastly, the post office building has been ruined! The 100 year old neoclassical sandstone big, huge, beautiful building with it's massive hall and old wooden panneling and fittings inside has been gutted and they're making it into offices and shops! Sure, the outside is still there, but that's just half the story… Gawd I hate the way Perth has NO respect for old things, heritage or tradition, we're continually destroying all old buildings and putting up cheap crap… Besides, now if people want to go to a post office in the city they have to find one of those pokey little newsagent type ***t-holes and cram in there one after another!

Yeah, so I hate the city.

marine
marine
Posted at

Would you rather have morbidly obese people riding scooters and slouchy unhealthy people everywhere Ozone?

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

Ozone's not as cool as he used to be and it fucks me off. D:<

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

I've been posting my comic here on DD for about two and a half years now, and the one week it finally gets featured I have a piece of "oh by the way I'm taking a break this week" filler art up on the front page.

ARRRRGGHHH I'm a moron.

ALSO: How are things going on here in the DD forums? Good? Bad? What?

Lukey
Lukey
Posted at

Well they haven't been abandoned. That's always good. Sucks about getting featured while on break.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Would you rather have morbidly obese people riding scooters and slouchy unhealthy people everywhere Ozone?
As long as they were all like that guy in the Simpsons.

Today's rant: Spring.

So it's just turned spring here. I went out into the city again today in shorts and a light long sleeved shirt. It wasn't as warm as yesterday, but still fairly nice, and I even got a little hot while walking. As soon as I get out of the office though the weather turns yuck! Cold wind, rain, grey sky! I shivered at the train station despite the scarf and fingerless gloves I took along just in case.

Worst season ever: Spring.
I'm wearing jeans, the same shirt, and a nice coat tomorrow. Coats are the key: too hot; carry them, cold; wear them. Sorted! I will own spring yet.
Ozone's not as cool as he used to be and it fucks me off. D:<
Ah, I see: Emo kid ;)

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

WHAT YOU JUST SAID WAS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You're makin' me emo :(

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

You're makin' me emo :(

:D You know I love you really. Or do I? …yes I do.

NEWS BUTTONS IS FIXED GRUYYYL.

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Screw stress!!! I just found out my stepdad has cancer and my friend tried to kill himself this weekend, and my ex is a douche, but that doesn't seem as bad now.
It's my last semester of college, so I need to do well.
I also need to get an internship so I can pay my loans.
I really miss my pets, and may have to give them up. My friends don't even care enough to lend an ear, and it makes me want to throw them away.
I also feel bad about bitching…

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Screw stress!!! I just found out my stepdad has cancer and my friend tried to kill himself this weekend, and my ex is a douche, but that doesn't seem as bad now.
It's my last semester of college, so I need to do well.
I also need to get an internship so I can pay my loans.
I really miss my pets, and may have to give them up. My friends don't even care enough to lend an ear, and it makes me want to throw them away.
I also feel bad about bitching…

don't feel bad about sharing.

Sorry about your dad. My dad was diagnosed with intestinal cancer a month ago…he went into surgery two weeks ago and it was really touch and go. He is okay and they got all of the cancer supossedly. I hope the same for you father. Your friend needs help and you may not be the one to give it to them. As hard as that sounds. Also as for ex's being douches its part of the job description.
I hope that helps a bit.

My turn, I hate working hard to do my comic to see it not get off the ground readership wise. I know I am not alone in feeling that but its my rant…so Nah! There are a lot of comics on here which I wish were spotlighted more and it was easier to find them as well. Some comics go into obscurity because they don't have a presence or nobody gives them the time of day. Dog Eat Dog. I know someone will say…yadda, yadda, yadda, shut the heck up, but its my rant…so Nah!

yadiel
yadiel
Posted at

I must see my ex this saturday due to a friends reunion >___< and we ended really bad, and I know she will try to fix things again XD and I can't just say $%"% off, because I want to have fun with my highg school frinds X_x this is so %$&$%

Posted at

I knew this week would drive me crazy.
Mum's gone to visit my aunt and uncle for a few days, expecting me and my sister to behave like the responsible adults we're supposed to be. However, this means I've had no-one to talk to all week apart from a horny 17-year-old scene kid who spends all her time banging her boyfriend and so hasn't done a single bit of housework. They can't even put their damn Coke cans in the recycling box. *breathes into paper bag*
It's only a tiny problem but… ARGH she annoys me SO MUCH!
And another thing! Last year I was getting the exact same money as her and managed to save up £700. SHE spends it all on phone credit, getting pierced and buying shoddy clothes she'll wear once and decide she doesn't like. So she's constantly badgering me and Mum for handouts. Get some responsibility, girl! You're old enough to THINK before you buy crap you don't need!

OK, I'm done. I feel a little better now. XD

Boss
Boss
Posted at

I hate that I can't draw, and am forced to make crappy emoticon-like people.

No I will no change by going to an art class, either.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I'm not swamped up to my eyeballs in hot, half-naked, oiled-up Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. And I can't afford the new PSP.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.