Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm not swamped up to my eyeballs in hot, half-naked, oiled-up Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. And I can't afford the new PSP.
Which half is supposed to be naked? Or does it just depend on which model…? lol! Hey maybe half are naked and the other half are clothed? lol! lol!

…yeah.

Posted at

I forgot my portable sketching station at Work and I had some Dy-No-Mite concepts that I didn't get to sketch out this morning when I had time.
It is probably for the better, I will mull over a few story Ideas in my noggen before I get them down on paper.

I like peanutbutter and cellery…I don't think I have eaten that in years tho.

Seasonal Allergies suck. :dizzy:

Spartachu
Spartachu
Posted at

The AC in my home broke. All I see is sweat.
My girlfriend left me too. I feel worse than bad…
I feel like punching someone…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm really sick with a cold or something… it just took over my system and manifested itself halfway through today. I feel like crap, really, really cold, sore chest, sore throat, sore eyes, muggy head, headaches threatening, weak, tired. Oh dear I hate being sick!

That's after having a weird case of hay fever for a month or two where all that happened was that my nose ran and I sneezed sometimes… Not usual for me when I have that.

I must have caught this from someone and whoever that is I hate them more! :(

poop :(

warren
warren
Posted at

I have stuff to do and feel like doing nothing today.

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

When I'm really pissed, I feel like stabbing someone's eye with the potato pealer!

Beware of my temper!

imshard
imshard
Posted at

I am tired and burned out on school, and the professors keep piling up more shit on his already swamped students. I'm exhausted from sleep deprivation, I haven't seen my friends in weeks, and some god damned executives keep screwing around with my department at work.
Not to mention the the fact that nothing seems to be frickin working!!!!!
my car, died and the network is down half the time.

AAAAAAAARRGHGHG!!

:mad:

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I feel like shit today due to a number of reasons… I dont wanna spit em all out cuz Im too fuckin lazy to type now.

Its just gonna be a pile of angry drivel anyway… anger directed at everything…

lol but anyway… on the bright side at least that makes me more motivated to work on Mag-Isa (the new non-Brood Knight related comic I'm working at)

Fucking Brood Knight was actually started as an outlet for my anger.

Though this one is the same. blablabla… yadda this yadda that. Too many fucking cliches. I got em fucking cliches in my comics… like (at least)ONE dude has to be this weirdo mentally unstable fuck who just has fucking issues with this and that and he has to do something crazy and angry… or just sit there and bitch and moan about how many issues and shit he has with this whole goddamn shit life… yeah… cliche. lol

Goddammit. lol

—–end rant—–

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

When commenting or rating any of my comics, DON'T FUCKING BE GUTLESS WHORES!!!

I will accept a 1 with something written "Your comic looks better as wiped ass tissue paper!" with shown nickname and avatar… I will report any comment with even a 5 if someone just places him/herself as "Anonymous"!

Have the guts! You won't die… you'll not get executed… I'm not going over you comics and rank them all 1 as an act of revenge!

Because I received a 1 written "Anonymous" and I know who the fuck he it and he's so fucking obvious!

Posted at

Pardon the Rant.
um sorry its Unrelated.

Why is it when I have my Shi tto geth er I Don't have enough time in the Day to do all of the stuff that I need to do.

I have Ample ammounts of work to do and the Equipment to do it, now I am just out of time.

Before, I had a broken machine and out of date software, now I am ahead of things and have all the parts I need…so I am trying to catch up…with myself.

I might have to scale back on a side project to focus on driving foreward with what I got.

It is September…
I think I will hold off on that side project until January.

may as well keep on trucking on this Road until the years end.
O.K.

carry on

Posted at

stuff

I know how you feel. v_v

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Oh shane I know your pain.

That was not intended to rhyme. I just noticed it.

Anyways yeah. I often wake up and clean the house go to work blah blah. Have like 10 extra hours of nothing and still that time just dies somehow and I get nothing more done. What the hell? AHHH Irritation…

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

My roommate is fucking retarded, and a loser emo junkie. He throws a hissy fit about me using his fucking belt when I didn't even think he would go anywhere today (given his hangover that he loves to bitch about at 3am while I'm trying to go the fuck to sleep). Considering he steals my clothing without notice, I didn't think he would be a two year old about it, but the estrogen must have kicked in something feirce today, because I get to have my phone ring in the middle of class and listen to his bullshit attitude about how he's a gigantic faggot with no concept fair play. He always comes back at the middle of the night smelling of sweat, beer and cigarettes, wearing women's pants and whining about his loser emo drama. "oooooh, my friend's sister who is like totally almost my sister even though I met her once has appendicitis, awhaaaa!".

Fuck this idiot to hell. I'll laugh when he has to move out after getting kicked from his classes. Serves him right for skipping every class every other day. Then maybe I'll get a new roommate who isn't a territorial snob.

Even better, skip the whole bullshit about waiting for him to move out, let the mother fucker OD on some stupid shit. World would be better off without one more emo cuntbag with an "education".

Heaven forbid I ever meet ONE normal person, EVER.

EDIT: I'm going to rub my balls on his pillow.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Kristen's "rant" depresses me…

I'll rant today. Can't find a job. Been applying everywhere. Magnum Cum Laude BS in Zoology and an MA in Biology amount to seven years of wasted time and $50,000 of wasted money that I don't have and can't acquire. My sister got her dream job, and is soon leaving for Japan to teach English. And my roommate landed a job in security that pays well and has great hours. Oh, and there is no "romance" for me. While I was studying for my elusive career, all the decent guys got married. I hate being out of college. Too much time to think, regret, and become depressed.

On the plus side, I did lose 15 pounds because all the food I like has suddenly started to make me sick, and all I can stomach is cereal with skim milk, and chicken soup. o.O

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Okay I'm basically going to just rant about life for a second. Been holding it in too long.

So I sit in this fucking house all day with nothing to do and no where to go cause my car needs a new battery and a new tire so I can't even go to work which I had to quit from on my second day last week. Can't fix car without money can't make money without car. I fucking loathe catch22's. I have no friend's since most of them joined the Marines and I couldn't because I was born with two holes in my heart. Although they've cleared up long ago it's still "Too risky" said my recruiter. Bullshit. If I die because of that it's because I knew full well what I was getting myself into and what the possibilities were. The blame rests on me and not you so shut the hell up, process my info, and ship me to Pendleton damn it.

So the friend's I have left I haven't seen in two weeks at the very least. One just had his car broke and lives thirty miles away and the others are all basically acquaintances and not friends. My girlfriend and I haven't even spoken for the past two weeks. Not because we're fighting, no. Because every time I call she's "busy". Or alternatively cheating on me again which is how the first four weeks of our relationship began. My Mom's best friend and soul mate just died so we had to go to Seattle last week where the guys family treated us like shit and we went broke on the expenses. Directly before that my neighbor who was like my grandmother died. (I mean like two days before hand) And her husband, the widower who is like twenty years older than my mom was hitting on her. So I flipped at him and almost broke his face in two. (I can be violent when it comes to people I care about) I'm smoking way too much, I have NOTHING to do but still can't seem to finish a goddamn update at the times I want to. Everyone thinks I'm some kind of loser because they work and I CAN'T at this point. Even though I have several degrees in technology and writing that they do not. People continuously bitch at me for dropping out of school even though I did it to get my GED like four years ago which means I graduated a year early basically.

Oh God I'm just so bloody bored and tired of this crap. There's no one to talk to except my "friend" Laura who has begun to treat me like shit. And the funny thing in all of this? I'm a mentor at TeenHelp.

Ironic no?

joeychips
joeychips
Posted at

Speaking of rants… My sister and I were on a packed train home right after the Chicago White Sox lost a game. One disgruntled fan was in the middle of a loud rant saying things like, "My team is number one. We should have won that game but the fans are so lame…"

My sister, who really is a silly sister, replied quite loudly herself, "O, just put it in your blog!"

All the passengers around us started laughing.

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

Living alone really sucks. No romantic prospects. A car that I think is going into catastrophic failure mode (loose tire rod bushings and some mysterious knocking near the wheel), yet I have no choice because it's my only ride. I'm also trying to get in gear writing a new comic and I'm nervous about some of the barriers I'm about to cross (like writing yaoi stories). And having people mad at me for the content of my comic (they're all uptight and religious). *sigh*

That's probably all I can think of. My problems are still insignificant compared to what everyone else is going through anyway…

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

My friends left me for a career school, and I got kicked out of my table at lunch by a bunch of cock sucking fucks!!!

Posted at

I keep trying to start making a comic, but always hit some kind of snag that causes me to quit.

I know if I can just build up some momentum, I should be able to work on one for a long time, but I always get cut off by something stupid just as I'm starting.

Also, all the smexy ladays are taken… :cry:

polo
polo
Posted at

I have a bighead with no brain inside!

Just joking…i think!?

Wish Polo got alittle more attention than he gets! The man is about to lose his wife and kids(Havn't gotten to that in the story yet, but it's coming) and no one here accept for a few of my best freinds don't give a bloody goddamn! Open your hearts drundduck members and read my comic damn you! I'm going to get "Drunk" and touch my "Duck" right now cause i can't take this no more!

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Life sucks. We had this challenge day thing at school today, and it turns out that I'm not the only one who's lost people in the past few years or even months; at least 30 of my class mates have too. And not just from disease like the people I knew, but a lot of them were from gang violence, drugs and alcholhol, and even suicide.

And I keep thinking that we were just a small group. How many other people have experienced this kind of loss? And what about the people who were standing on the other side of the line, the ones who don't know how it feels? One day they're gonna lose someone too. How will they feel?

And when they asked who among us had ourselves seriously considered suicide or knew someone who had thought about it or had done it… When I crossed the line on that one, and looked around me to see all the other people who had crossed with me… I was asstounded… These other 50 or so people. How many of them, like me had actually thought about it? Or the other half of us on that side of the line, who like me, had someone think about? I remembered when my ex-boyfriend had tried to commit suicide, and probly would've died if I hadn't been there to stop him. How many of those others on our side of the line had tried to stop someone? How many succeeded? How many failed?…

Death is all around us, but why is it, that us 13 and 14 y/o kids have so much of it in our lives? It's not fair…

Thanks for listening…er, reading…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

My brain has come back, mostly, and with it my ability to focus on my drawing.

I think it might possibly be better to be single-minded and thick, than able to unable to concentrate on any one thing for long and thoughtful. Single-minded thick people always do best in life… people think they're bright, able people, but they aren't, they're just too stupid to think much so they're very good at focussing. I wish I was like that again.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.