Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

In summary, Hollywood sucks and I had a good time with my lady. How was your Halloween night?

I gots candy! :)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I accidentally made a post as my boyfriend. Now people are gonna think he's gay.

If I was him, I would DEMAND that you beg for forgiveness… while we… (oops this isnt NSFW thread… lol)

And then you will be forgiven. ;)

How was your Halloween night?

I was at work. Night shift rox!!! (no sarcasm… haha)

Posted at

I gots candy! :)

Candy rocks!

Night shifts don't, but we already talked about that one…sorry to hear about it, my friend.

Darkmax
Darkmax
Posted at

My fun for Halloween lay out a bowl of full size Snickers on the porch with a Note that says "TAKE ONE" Then I hide in the bushes with the hose. FIST KID THAT DUMPS THE BOWL IN HIS BAG gets soaked and chased off crying as I laugh Manically chasing him "I SAID ONE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!"

Spider Jerusalem *Sniff* Oh the fun of Halloween
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Devilfish_Project/index.php?p=114867

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I just got bashed by someone who regularly commented on my stuff over my lack of updation of the main comic. That was a big shock and it has left me very grumpy.
Dude, the main VP comic is NOT on hiatus because of perfectionism! There is just a little–no, a LOT more to it than that. Mother fucking jerk….

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Just smile and wave…
Smile and wave…

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I just got bashed by someone who regularly commented on my stuff over my lack of updation of the main comic. That was a big shock and it has left me very grumpy.
Dude, the main VP comic is NOT on hiatus because of perfectionism! There is just a little–no, a LOT more to it than that. Mother fucking jerk….

you havta chill yo… :)

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Just look shocked, and move slowly towards the cake.

Fixed.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

The cake is…Naw. That's too obvious.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

The pie is a lie!

Hmm…poetic sugary goodness!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Um yes, I've kind of still been arguing with the guy I mentioned earlier, the one that bashed me.

He told me that he hoped my dreams would be crushed.
For lack of updation and changing things in my comic.

…I think I've made a friend. lol!

There will be no more vampire stories by me after this one. They attract too many emo teenagers.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

They attract too many emo teenagers.
There are other kinds??? o_O

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

Chav teenagers.

Indie teenagers.

Grunge teenagers.

Grebo teenagers.

I could go on.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

They may come in different packages, but they're all emo inside…

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

That's not even including the 'normal' branch of teens. Or the nerdy ones.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

They may come in different packages, but they're all emo inside…

Man, I know. ;_;

I'm going to listen to My Chemical Romance for a while.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Theres… this… girl.

I've known her for awhile. As far as looks are concerned, she's about 5 or 6 in a scale of 1-10. In other words… a "plain jane". I've stayed away from the pretty ones because their heads are mostly filled with arrogance due to the fact that they have an endless line of guys worshipping her like she's a goddess… like her vagina is made of gold or something…

And so far, my anti-skank detector has not made the slightest noise on this particular girl.

I wanna do something like ask her out or create a relationship…

or tell her all the things I wanna do to her in the bedroom. She has invaded my mind. In my sleep I just find myself dreaming about her… be it going out on a date or fucking her.

But this is in North America which is a hostile environment for males. Which has laws that favor the female gender… so screwing up is too much of a risk. The probablility of me "screwing up" is less than 50%. Which is still a huge RISK that can cost me dearly both financially and emotionally.

I dont like to repeat the same mistake. My upper head must be in command of the lower head.

At the same time I wanna smack myself hard enough to knock me out. Because I feel like I never learned my lesson.

I've been semi-brainwashed. But I'm sure my rational reasoning ability has not been completely taken over yet. :)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

The dont give a fuck
- very rare species. Almost endangered… but can be a problem if you piss them off too much. Usually alone.

The wengsta yo
- SOULJA BOY UP IN DA HO WATCH ME YANK IT WATCH ME YO AND SUPASOAK DAT HO AND WATCH ME YOOOOUUUU!!!!

- very common. They wear baggy pants, doo rags, dogtags, size XXXXL even if they're 130 lbs, their pants always sag below their ass as if someone played a prank on them… like pulling down their pants or something. And they keep on saying "yo" and "man" (sometimes said as "MENNN") in their language regardless… be it English, Tagalog, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc… etc… etc…

Why do you guys deny their existence? Is this the new form of holocaust denial?!? They are very very very common and transcend barriers of race and social class. :(

Posted at

The wengsta yo
- SOULJA BOY UP IN DA HO WATCH ME YANK IT WATCH ME YO AND SUPASOAK DAT HO AND WATCH ME YOOOOUUUU!!!!

- very common. They wear baggy pants, doo rags, dogtags, size XXXXL even if they're 130 lbs, their pants always sag below their ass as if someone played a prank on them… like pulling down their pants or something. And they keep on saying "yo" and "man" (sometimes said as "MENNN") in their language regardless… be it English, Tagalog, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc… etc… etc…

Why do you guys deny their existence? Is this the new form of holocaust denial?!? They are very very very common and transcend barriers of race and social class. :(

Example:

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

HOLY SHIT, IT'S LARRY THE CABLEGUY!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

OMG DATS SO GENGSTA YO!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.