Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Phobias - I read current practice to cure a phobia is to expose a person to the phobia trigger numerous times until they are "deconditioned".

Like if you are afraid of snakes then they would take you to a room full of snakes, get you to touch a snake, handle a snake, etc, etc..

But Holy Moly, if you are afraid of NEEDLES, then what?!

haha "hold still while we stab you with this needle MANY MANY times."

consider this RMR threads cherry popped.

got lots art to work on but i fuckin love it! i got good plans for the future and shit's goin allright.THAT'S how ya do it.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

"Skull: novellas"
Heh, I finished my first novella (in my sig). It was more just to try a new medium, and it was neat to try.

i can't see bocaj's picture he posted for me….
It was a youtube video, you can try again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2vU8M6CYI

WOAH. I know that cat…Chii…my girlfriend showed me the episode when Chii goes to the doctor and then begins to hate her father ;).

Caberet
Wicked
Caberet is amazzzzzzing. Probably one of the most interesting and not merely entertaining musicals, like Three Penny Opera and Candid. Wicked is pretty good, I saw it on Broadway, and enjoyed it.

Needles…
I am so afraid of needles, but at least I'm not as bad as my father :p
I don't even like to look at them in a movie. I have gotten better over time, though. At the doctors, I just look away and tell them not to tell me anything until it is out of me.

Posted at

wow, dealing with ka-blam outside of convention season? speedy like hell. I'm not ordering paper proofs this time (not yet anyway, will order copies for myself once I got enough sales to pay for them) but I sent off my files yesterday. Today they asked for reupload of one of them (stupid megaupload!). Well, I did so, sent it to them and guess what? The books are already assembled (in only an hour or two). Went to add them to indyplanet/comicsmonkey, and unless they get flooded with stuff, they should be up on both pretty soon. Yay!

Future tasks (for tonight and tomorrow): finish the damned website (95% done!), set up the new webcomic so I can post my short comics/oneshots in there…

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

One of these days someone's going to post a picture of a "fashionable" caveman/cavewoman outfit.

Not great, but it's a start:

O_O

and I thought Ringo Star and his "Caveman" movie was bad. Granted that was way back when…

Funny how the only guy to speak "English" was the asian, and he mostly said four letter words…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wow, I'm at over 20K posts and I didn't even realise it o_O
That means I'll need a wheelbarrow to carry around my E-peen.
Conversely, it now means my real-peen is microscopic. …time to get a sexchange :(

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Conversely, it now means my real-peen is microscopic. …time to get a sexchange :(
Is that how it works these days? I'm a little scared of 2010 now >_>

lothar
lothar
Posted at

20,000 posts would be about 13.6 posts per day for the past 1,468 days !!!!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

20,000 posts would be about 13.6 posts per day for the past 1,468 days !!!!
Exactly!
Things must have been crazy in the days of the TD…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

what is wrong with these stupid aliens? like go back to mars or whatever, with yer pasty skin and yer socks with sandles. guh!LOSERS!

Posted at

Caberet is amazzzzzzing. Probably one of the most interesting and not merely entertaining musicals, like Three Penny Opera and Candid. Wicked is pretty good, I saw it on Broadway, and enjoyed it.
It's not Caberet the musical. It's a collection of numbers from different shows.

I really should be working on my Geometry project right now…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'm totally gay for The Iliad. i bought some little canvases and im pretty sure there's paint around here somewhere so when i knock out a few more pages from some other projects, i want to paint a few pieces for it. it's gonna be bitchin!
i also developed a cheeto addiction.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

YAY my new HP dv6esomethingsomething has just arrived… I feel like in 7th heaven.
But DDalerter isn't working for W7 >_>

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

i'm totally gay for The Iliad.

There's my new T shirt slogan.

i also developed a cheeto addiction.

And there's the back.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hahaha, irons, you and me are the class of drunk duck.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm finally back home. with my keys locked in my car. it being -30*f outside, and 2 feet of snow in my driveway….yay!

I'd rather still be in louisiana gambling.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

clearly the internet was made for this
You're Michael Bay?

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

clearly the internet was made for this
You're Michael Bay?

Michael Bay didn't have that many boobs in his movies. :P

Posted at

So, my sleeping pattern… what sleeping pattern? Oh, I do sleep. It's just that… there's NO pattern, haha.

In other news… waiting on Indyplanet to put my links up, waiting on a friend to move on with the proofreading of my novel, waiting on myself to move my ass and finish off the preparations for the oneshot comic. Lots of waiting today. Maybe I should stop waiting and do some Doing instead. Like, create something or whatever.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Michael Bay didn't have that many boobs in his movies. :P
Two clothed boobs for every explosion?
Well who says they always have to be a different pair? That's Michael Bay through and through.

…Mr Bay.

——————————
Ugh! DD will be closed again for the weekend. Fuuuuuu…. >:[

Hope the server move will work this time. -_-

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Daium… the town is dead tonight *is currently sitting in the bar, drinking and using up all the interwebz*

sure hope that this party will be on tom…

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I just can't seem to get over my needle phobia… and it's frustrating to make such a spectacle of myself at the doctor's office. *sigh*

The needle is merely a figment of your imagination. Don't think about the needle since it can't possibly be real. Instead, think of something else and… AAAUUGGHH!!!

Jeez, doc! You missed that vein again!!! x_X

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Lol forever
[spoiler]I just found out some cocaine users will actually use the anus and vagina to get it into their system, the mental image was priceless[/spoiler]

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

hmmm…crazy
————-

so apparently germans are very big assholes when it comes to making copies of their keys. BMW has to get permission from HQ in germany to have a key sent from some factory. because it reduces the likelihood of a someone stealing the car…

because the payoff of stealing a beamer isn't worth the 50 dollar deposit saying i'll bring in the title once the car's unlocked.
———

Post script.

Warmest place in the US….68*f, Southern california. Hello global warming.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.