Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

@Quest for Zandavas: Looks like Emperor Xargus is about to get his ass beat. But seriously, the exaggerated way you draw some of the facial expressions throughout this comic gives it a very distinctive style.

On All Saints: The scientists take the first step in developing a vaccine for the deadly Sarasan virus, but realize that it could very well re-emerge.

Mr_Gekiga
Mr_Gekiga
Posted at

@ All Saints.

I do rather enjoy the use of letters to explain an ongonig story and a ever building concern of the Sarasan virus. It sort of reminds me of the story-telling of Carrie, where through various clippings and interviews, you get an overall picture of what transpired. Well, not really but, you know what I mean.

In Rangetsu, three chapters have been uploaded and ready to read despite it's crude art. It'd be good to just get it out there, y'know.
It cant be seen here.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Rangetsu_Experiment/index.php?p=795958

Posted at

Rangetsu: What a gorgeous use of muted colour, I love it. This comic seems to have a lot of potential, though I don't often read comics that are right to left…I think this is a worthy exception. I really do like the art style too.

The Chronicles of Wyrden moves into Chapter 12 today and Bruno, well…he's still Bruno'ing on.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

The city street looks great, and Bruno's dialogue is… well stupid, which isn;t an insult as that is the intention.

Malefic has hit 200 pages today and it looks like there may be trouble ahead.

Also the hero factor has updated again.

And lite bites continues with a beautiful little tale from Theorah.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/?p=794571

Pick any one to comment on, or all if you feel generous.

Posted at

I really like the simplistic art on LITE BITES.

In CROSSOVERKILL —art by myself—as Fusion, Bob, X-Pletive, Mindmistress and Chant tangle—with a special appearance by Redd Foxx! (kinda) That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=796216.—Al

Posted at

Okay, somehow I missed that CROSSING DEATH update…hmmm. Very, very, strange, in a good but weird way.

Anyway…In CROSSOVERKILL —art by myself—as Fusion, Bob, X-Pletive, Mindmistress and Chant tangle—with a special appearance by Redd Foxx! (kinda) That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=796216. —Al

Sayomi
Sayomi
Posted at

Crossoverkill: Nice colouring, realistic art and cool effects in fourth and eighth panel

Yay, you should totally check out my newest comic faceless! I don't think there's much of a hook yet but it gets really good! It may interest you that I'm 12 and this comic was entirely by me. Yeah, I do like to point that out. Faceless update: well, just click my sig.

Mr_Gekiga
Mr_Gekiga
Posted at

I thoroughly enjoy this skills with colored pencil and the storybookish style, you just made yerself a fan.

No update really, in fact you can skip me and go to Sayomi. I just really wanted to make that known.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

She kind of looks like she's giving the finger with a candle there, though I'm sure that's intentional.

——-

Today on Negligence: I made this and had it auctioned off in Dallas months ago, but it's worth seeing again…Drannik and Lizzep as Calvin and Susie Derkins

Meanwhile, on the Stick Man 10th Anniversary comic, questions remain as to how the hell Stick Man got home after being totally blitzed.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Underbelly - he's literally f*d. Had to turn up the brightness on my monitor to see that page properly. lol

MAG-ISA
- good old Kyle is still alive and kickin…

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Is this the longest fight ever in a webcomic? Did he go grey to avoid the persecution that comes from being a ginger.

In Malefic Church takes aim as something is bearing down on him.

Posted at

For some reason I am reminded of the scene in Patton where he tries to shoot down a passing bomber with his pistol.

In Elements, Lon has finally employed the destructive powers of the acid bomb, in what is undoubtedly the least subtle jailbreak of all time.

Posted at

Underbelly: Frank's mindscape looks like it needs a bit of a spring clean. Fortunately…I'm fond of large caliber weapons for that task!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today and Bruno, bless him…has some concerns.

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Crossing Death: Those dolls are really cute!
Seems like a nice way to end the chapter. : )

——-

Koji Takahashi Stops the World updated today with a rather sad page. ) :

JazylH
JazylH
Posted at

Love the panel layout & the expressions of the characters on the page. IT's sad to see a character die so early on.

——————————————

Beast Legion updates with a new page as Gorgorath is in a foul mood.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I really like the design of the bad guys, I should catch up on this I haven't checked it in a while.

The hero factor has updated today, Beacon does what he does best.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I know Xmung's work well since Skool and I talked about Magellan for the Quackcast, but then we also talked about Crossoverkill too!

LOvely page! His art is so vibrant and strong. The flat colour works a treat and that's really quite a fantastic crowd scene there. Lots of action and lost of stuff going on. The angle circle panel structure is the icing on the cake!

-Pinky TA has updated:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Pinky_TA/
It took forever, but I'm very pleased with the art.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Very good page, I just wish it was larger. So much detail.

Malefic tales has updated, a few pages actually. new one for the malefic descent story, a filler page and the latest is a new page for "it was the eyes that did it."
In which Harvey suddenly realizes the truth… is it too late?

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@Malefic: I'm really digging the art on the filler page. And as far as it was the eyes that did it, I find a hard time taking those two guys seriously.

Project GTH updates today, fire and some tragic goodbyes

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.