Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@All Saints: Interesting page, and I can recognize that art style anywhere. Just how many projects does Genejoke have? Interesting comic so far

Project GTH: A house burns down and chapter 15 concludes

Sayomi
Sayomi
Posted at

@Project GTH: Nice artwork, good colouring, keep improving, like it :)

Faceless update x2, since nobody seemed to see the previous update a day or two ago. Check 'em out!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@Faceless: your story-telling has a Very Good (!) pace and you reward your readers with prompt updates. However, your most recent page seems rushed and the art does not seem "finished" compared to your earlier pages. I suggest that you do not rush an update.

A Cat's Tale. Pretty much drama-free, a story about a cat and the family who adopted it. I'm gonna have to draw kittens soon.

Posted at

For a Cat's Tale: Very cute pages you have there, and the lineart reminds me of some old sketches for Le Petit Nicolas books!

—–

Without Moonlight updated yesterday with Martha doing target practice, among other things. :p

Posted at

Underbelly: I'm loving the whole 'mind battle' thing! It's awesome! You portrayed it really well, too! I love the way there's just a plain white background; it makes it really eerie!

In Quest For Zanvadas, Xargus appears to have gained the force again. Can Varin stand up to the big bad pig?

Sayomi
Sayomi
Posted at

@Q.F.Z.: Great hand in the first panel! How many times have I tried to something like that? Uhh, too many. You also do the body positions really well, and the blue glow looks really cool :)

Faceless has updated again! (click ma sig!)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It's a nice page, progresses the story well.

Malefic tales has updated. A new story has begun, illustrated by Plymayer.

ep1
ep1
Posted at

Bad choice to stand in the open area when the Earth is shaking and a flying monster is about to stalk on you. Great page.

God's Revelation has just updated 2 pages.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

SO i'm not religious and i still find this to be an AMAZING comic ^^
poor little godling XD no one can hear him or see his cute little mug~

RA updated today =u=
finally…lol

Dee Arris
Dee Arris
Posted at

I'll have to go back and read the rest of Revenge Addict, but I love the designs for what I assume is some sort of massive demon. I also quite like the effect of skin tones applied to a manga-esque drawing style. It's a subtle variation, but I find it effective. I'm a writer, not an artist, so I'm sorry if that wasn't very insightful. Only gripe is the text was a little compacted, but it's still readable, so the problem isn't disastrous.

Skelwarp & Sons updated just last night after a very brief delay, and we finally get to meet two of our main characters!

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Skelwarp & Sons: when I see the ghost operating that electronic stuff, I keep thinking of the secretary from Ghostbusters.

——–

In the mood for hamburgers? Check out today's Negligence.

And now for something truly unbelievable. Something that was thought inconceivable beyond anyone's wildest imagination. What is it? Cubicle finally has another proper update. And speaking of Cubicle, we still have a fan art contest going on for it.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Negligence really made me smile, not laugh. Made me think. Kids sometimes say things like that and shock adults because they're innocent and not supposed to connect such things… But I know one guy who loved pork barbecue so much and was a fire fighter who had smelled burning flesh.
Cubicle… great tension there.

Go read Attack of the Robofemoids new page how can I describe something so bad and banal? Just read it.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

An amusing prayer in Crossing death, I think the page looks a bit better than usual as well.

malefic has updated, The gunfire has attracted some attention. Question is what sort of attention.

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Malefic: I really love the switching scenes in this page, it reads a lot like a tv show or a movie.

—-

Today Koji Takahashi just keeps getting deeper and deeper into crazy analogue shit!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Koji Takashi- no bro! ya need those smokes! i like the weird broacasting test like effects in the last panel. i havent read this comic yet really, but it seems to have a little bit of a surreal quality, cool!

BRAVE RESISTANCE- Hunter's evades the FW's, but with his engine trashed, his new enemy is the ground, and that one aint so easy to evade…

Posted at

Brave Resistance: Amazingly intense and dynamic page there, really great dramatic pacing, and even though it's the first page I've ever seen of the comic, I immediately felt involved and hoped that the character would pull through!

In Last Of The Wilds, the trio are preparing to continue their journey…

EssayBee
EssayBee
Posted at

Nice colors on "Lite bites." Looks like marker, and the simple colored hatching really does a nice job capturing the colors of the sunrise. Cute character design too.

Similarly, I like the creature design in "Malefic Tales." And what redneck appearance would be complete without a call for Cletus?

After a week off due to illness, Fusion returns, as does another hero. Check it out at http://www.drunkduck.com/Essay_Bee_Comics_Presents_Fusion/index.php?p=801048

This is, incidentally, also the 100th page of Fusion. Woo-hoo!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

A great page: besides very solid art (your colors work so well!), it's a great story transition to wrap up the one night and go into the next. Love the "censorship"

In A Cat Tale, this time and this time only, see the author/artist with bed head. O___o

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

@ayesinback - That's a really cute page :D. I love the simplicity of the lines and that cute kitty *_*. (Cats are my favorite animal but my parents never let me have one D:). It's a really refreshing and relaxing page, certainly has that "weekend morning" feeling.
_____

My new comic, "Ni shuo Zhongwen ma?" began yesterday! Just the intro page is up. :D

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I have no idea how to say that, the comic scream niche which isn't a bad thing. I can't say I get it but it is well presented.

Malefic updated today, things go from bad to worse for just about everyone on the page.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

@Malefic: Those guys just can't get a break, can they? Yeah, I'd say they're pretty much doomed. I like the blur-motion effects you use throughout the page.

On All Saints, a second Sarasan epidemic is well underway, and the scientists now suspect that it can spread without displaying symptoms, which does not bode well for containment efforts.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.