Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

JazylH
JazylH
Posted at

That is one scary & brilliantly laid out page.I honestly can't handle too much gore but the panelling & character staging is fantastic!

———————————————–

Poor Xeus gets PWNED in the latest Beast Legion Update!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Beast Legion - Nice fight sequence (talking about last few pages… btw starting on this page I get the x mark). Though sometimes its hard to understand whats happening. A bigger challenge especially with a black and white comic such as yours.

MAG-ISA
- Lucia talks about why the school was chosen as a target.

elenawing
elenawing
Posted at

@kyupol - Intriguing story, and good writing, and although I am fine with it, some may be put off by the sheer volume of text. But this of course, is unavoidable in this instance where explanation is needed.

I'd say keep updating! I want to see what you come up with

*points to the banner* click for the latest comic. Today, Elena finds herself as a rage enabler.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Pepsi and coke taste completely different.
Also, yes, Pepsi is a bajillion times better.

Today in TTS, I reuse and old character and then go back, TO THE FUTURE!
(P.S. I won't update on DD until I'm done re-uploading old pages.)

ep1
ep1
Posted at

Did he mean "I stabbed you when I go back in time" or was it "I stabbed you when I go back to the future"? I assume it's "going back in time". Either way, it still kind of sucks that his car got stolen.

God's Revelation has completed 1 chapter. Go click on the link below. :D

Posted at

Good bubble placement and excellent atmospheric background in Equivocate :) Also I really like how it looks like the characters are brooding somehow.

Without Moonlight updates today with Fotis discovering a big, bleeding problem.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Without Moonlight: This is really a good story and it's only beginning. And the bleeding problem speaks English in Greece under German occupation during World War II? That's a very big problem.

Attack of the Robofemoids: Tea time, Russian fatalism and a would-be Heroine of the People's Republic?

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Crossing Death: I like the color scheme of that cover. : ) Very nice blues!

Koji Takahashi updates today with another vaguely normal looking page… but just because this one isn't all rainbow-y doesn't mean interesting things aren't happening!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Koji Takahashi - Haha. Funny little comic you got there. Quite tragic too. I like the coloring scheme. Simple but effective.

MAG-ISA
- Lucia explains some legalities…

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

@kyupol - Interesting philosophical view, and such a creative way of expressing it! I don't think they'll ever be an end to war as long as all these pesky humans are around. But then again animals have their own "wars" too, right? xD

The Rose Killer updated today. Guiseppe enjoys a game of chess with a friend and expresses his concern about The Rose Killer.

Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

@ The Rose Killer- Noir, hatched lines what's not too love. The whole page reminds me of scratchboard which I might add I love. Chess games always seem to lead to mysterious puzzling don't they?

http://www.drunkduck.com/Eternity_Dreams/Eternity Dreams- Back from hiatus and I leave it at a band no less. Aleksandra seems to have gotten some things under control but others are slipping away quite quickly.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@Eternity Dreams: Great cliffhanger, also really digging the fonts.

Project GTH: Back to the warehouse Beel and Leah converse.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Pretty page, really just teasing answers out aren't you.

In Malefic the Regular urban survivors chapter comes to a bloody end.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Interesting visuals. I'm not into 3D rendering in general, but it makes the point. The expressions work. It's really good dialogue, very powerful.

~~~

It has been a long time since I posted in this thread, but I finally found some time and interest, and I drew a page I'm kinda proud of. I basically planned a script that I thought was beyond my limited artistic capabilities, but I think I pulled it off. Anyway, the scene is basically a man's anticipated date is interrupted by a friend's peril. It's also the last page of the current chapter. Please drop by Used Books and check it out.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

This is a beautiful page, Usedbooks. I've always admired your panel layouts, but incorporating the angular building perspective was a very dynamic but still balanced choice.

had to LOL when I saw the white cat (they do get around)

In A Cat Tale, Poppop looks for "packages".

Posted at

For a Cat Tale: I absolutely ADORE the lineart in this one, and the script made me chuckle. Well done!

—-

Without Moonlight quasi-updates today with the new chapter page, featuring a harrowed Brit. XD

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Yeah quasi updating…

It's an interesting cover, not sure what else to say, it teases the next chapter well enough.

Malefic has two quasi updates, a cover and a picture of a character who hasn't appeared for while and hasn't been shown 3D'd until now.

Also Underbelly updated today too, Frank reveals part of what he learned bout Miranda.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Underbelly/

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

@Underbelly: Things do not look good for our hero. I can only wonder what cunning plan this is that he's come up with.

—————————————————————

On All Saints, it seems that the more our intrepid scientists find out about the virus, the worse the situation gets.

Posted at

All Saints: I really do like the angles in this update, nice environmental art.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today - Bruno incoming!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The Chronicles of Wyrden: Everyone knows a Bruno. Great page.

Attack of the Robofemoids: Edge of the seat robofemoid attack action!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It's strange that there are no breasts in this page. Doesn't look good for the good guys.

Equivocate has updated, Jeff and co learn that cabbies are dicks.

Posted at

EQUIVOCATE: nice Blade Runner-ish future. Liked the haircut on the cab driver.

At CROSSOVERKILL, Hoodoo gets a surprise in the middle of her martial arts matchup. That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=807932. –Al

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Crossoverkill - the bottom panel. looks like her leg broke. ouch. Good fight scene past few pages

_________

MAG-ISA
- Lucia decides to mock humanity as a whole.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.