Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

@BlkKnight - She probably used her as one of her "test sub-jects"! xD Something tells me those animals don't want to be thee. Nice site layout! :D

The Rose Killer updated today with an intermission page about the American Italian Mafia and the TRK's Trapani crime family.

Sayomi
Sayomi
Posted at

The Rose Killer: Nice artwork and idea, macabre fantastique!
I also liked the background and title. Oh, yeah, and the mouse, that was cool. :D

Faceless is finally back and we're shooting into the action in the next few pages!
Check it out down below!

elenawing
elenawing
Posted at

Crossing Death- Because EVERYTHING is better with a spider torso ;)

—–

*points to banner in sig* Today in What The Fuzz, we learn that sometimes it's better when video games STAY out of real life.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@What the Fuzz - Cute little comic strip you got there. Anyway you made a spelling error. Its suppose to be "re-enact" and not "reinact" And I had a friend who built a penis in minecraft. haha

_________

MAG-ISA
- Lucia explains why there is no such thing as good and evil.

Posted at

For Mag-isa: She makes a well presented logic fallacy, and she is effectively driving him nuts, isn't she? I like the shading here quite a bit!

—–

Without Moonlight updates today with Fotis puzzling over how to help a bloodied brit, and gets busted.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Good page there, works brilliantly and even someone unfamiliar with the story couldn't help get caught in the drama.

Equivocate has updated today, Jeff and Joey discuss options and trouble comes a calling.

Posted at

EQUIVOCATE: Nice lead up to some ACTION!

In CROSSOVERKILL, we also have some action, as the mystery of Eruption is revealed, and as we see the return of a character fans of BAD GUY HIGH will recognize—with art from Nepath of ENERGIZE! That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=810176! –Al

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Great art, clean and energetic. Timely arrival intervention too.

Lite bites has been updating daily with a series called Disorder is order by Elektro, which comes to a conclusion today.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Given the upheaval on DD, between the server crash and the preview site, the sense of sardonic ennui and fatalism in this comic is incredibly timely.

For a different pace altogether, today's update in A Cat’s Tale has the kittens being named.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

I love how the wife psychically cuts-off the husband's thoughts in mid-sentence. The funny thing is that I actually know couples who seem to do that sort of thing all the time. And of course, KITTIES!!!

On All Saints, our intrepid scientists may have found the first key to producing a vaccine for the deadly virus. GO SCIENCE!!!

Sayomi
Sayomi
Posted at

@ All Saints: Nice artwork you've got there, how did you do that? Photoshop painting? And, one last thing: GO SCIENCE!!!!

Faceless has updated with a page that deepens the confuddled atmosphere inside poor Oscar's head.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Faceless, with all the DD troubles I haven't read this in a while but just caught up. It's unfolding well.

Lite Bites second review went up today, it's a review of a review comic…
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/

Also Equivocate has updated. We have a short stand off.

And cubicle has updated too.

Posted at

I'm not going to comment on LITE BITES, because I've never read the comic it's reviewing, so quite frankly, it would be unfair to do so. EQUIVOCATE, though has nice action and graphics.

At CROSSOVERKILL, Vector gets into the act. How do you fight someone with a huge amount of power? Use it to power your OWN fighters, of course. That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=810599. —Al

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

BlkKnight - Interesting; I'm surprised that she didn't get angry and cut them with the glass since she seemed so annoyed by that display and she seems pretty easy to anger xD.

The Rose Killer updated today! Giuseppe tells some of his theory about The Rose Killer, and Elia's secret lover from the past is revealed.

Dee Arris
Dee Arris
Posted at

Underbelly has had a late update, frank unveils his plan, sort of.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Underbelly/

I'm not usually a fan of 3D art, but while I'm not sure exactly what's happening, I can sense a great deal of tension being projected from the latest page alone.

Skelwarp & Sons was updated just yesterday. The nature of Celeste and Noel's relationship is defined a little more clearly, though not quite completely.

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Skelwarp & Sons: I really like the expressions your characters have. They're really fun! : D

—-

Koji Takahashi updated today! Koji draws some cute anime pictures and reflects on his time adventures so far!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I like the integration of the characters sketching. works really well.

Equivocate has updated, little text, all action. SPLORCH!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Crossing Death: Never ever ask if something can get worse because even if the universe has to invent something totally brand new that breaks all the Laws of Physics to make something worse; it will.

Attack of the Robofemoids: The battle continues as Arnold rides into action.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@attack of the robofemboids: Awesome action, and once again in awe on how you make them seem alive!

Project GTH: Lucy's clone starts his attack

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Project GTH - bottom panel looks like The Matrix. It would make nice reference for action scenes.

MAG-ISA
- Kyle turns on Lucia for being such a biatch.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.