Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

phone
Email?
I should probably shower
Shower you pig! Shower!!!!!

—Woooooo! I got my tax return done! I've been putting that off for MONTHS!
…I could've claimed for a few grand worth of deductions, but I couldn't be bothered doing the stupid calculations and finding receipts and stuff. Next time I'll get an accountant. -_-
But it's DONE!!!! YES!

Imma celebrate by buying a new hat \^_^/

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

phone
Email?
Did that.
But I spoke with him this morn and he wasn't mad or anything, although he did say, "Problems with your phone? Are you sure you couldn't call me because of problems with your beer?" lol!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I had something I really wanted to do earlier, but didn't do it until I'd finished my homework.
I've finished my homework but can't remember what it was. DARN!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I had something I really wanted to do earlier, but didn't do it until I'd finished my homework.
I've finished my homework but can't remember what it was. DARN!
It was "Read Hyena's comic from start to finish". I swear.

I'm waiting for s friend to call with brunch plans. And for the football game. And hoping the two don't coincide.

I could be working on my comic but instead I'm spamming this here thread.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Okay, a couple of odd things:

-Last night, I went to a minor league football game. While our local team won, they pulled off the strangest thing I've ever seen in football: they had a play that was penalized so much, that the next play had them at first down and fifty-five yards. I've never seen a 1st and 55 in all my years of watching football. I've never even been able to pull that off in video game football. Well, the lesson learned here is "don't mouth off to the ref".

-I woke up this morning and heard two songs on the radio I've never heard on the radio before: "We Who Are Not As Others" by Sepultura and "Shortest Straw" by Metallica. What's funny is, even though I'm not a big fan of either song (in fact, the Sepultura song is one of the worst they recorded that's not from Roots), these songs were not being played on a rock station, but as stings for a sports show on WTMJ, the AM news station. I find that weird because Milwaukee radio plays the same songs over and over again on their rock stations, and is why I stopped listening to FM radio.

lba
lba
Posted at

I find that weird because Milwaukee radio plays the same songs over and over again on their rock stations, and is why I stopped listening to FM radio.

You've noticed that too? I'm chronically out of music because I refuse to listen to Seether 14 times in a row and I have only my own collection and what little bit I can snag off the 'net for free. I swear to god, if I had the money Milwaukee would have a moving pirate station by now.

I should be working on the essay that's due for my writing class tomorrow, but instead I'm dinking around playing super mario bros. 3 online and thinking of ways I might cause some havoc around the studios at school.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Okay, a couple of odd things:

-Last night, I went to a minor league football game. While our local team won, they pulled off the strangest thing I've ever seen in football: they had a play that was penalized so much, that the next play had them at first down and fifty-five yards. I've never seen a 1st and 55 in all my years of watching football. I've never even been able to pull that off in video game football. Well, the lesson learned here is "don't mouth off to the ref".
Whoa, what were the penalties? Like, five different facemasks or somethin'? huh!? Talk about slop! Speakin' of football- time to bike uptown to watch the game! Go Saints!

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I have the coolest friend ever jesus christ, i'm borrowing an xbox 360elite with a cd suitcase(like litterally) crapton of games, and on top pf that a small hdtv so i don't have to watch the graffics suffer on my big clunky normal one.

Makes me want to move out on my own though, he's out with hardly any extra from his parents and he's doing really good, and my parents are pretty much offering as much extra help as possible when i do.

Then again my home life is so convenient and awesome it's like…what's the hurry…*slithers away to leech*

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Whoa, what were the penalties? Like, five different facemasks or somethin'? huh!? Talk about slop! Speakin' of football- time to bike uptown to watch the game! Go Saints!

I don't remember the initial penalty, but I do know that the other ones were for mouthing off to the ref.

Posted at

I am having way too much fun beating the tar out of the Joker's henchmen. It's just so lovely to watch Batman fly though all his balletic freeflow combat moves, spinning and dancing around the inept thugs, effortlessly jumping over their shoulders and smashing his palm into their faces, breaking their legs and flinging them into electric barriers. But finally, the slow motion of the last takedown when Batman uppercuts the last guy over the balcony railing, then stands and adjusts his gloves and you see he is getting a 5'oclock shadow.

Posted at

Ugh. This dog gets into everything! He digs right where we buried our last dog (R.I.P Rocky), and he jumps into the bathtub, and bites everything. Ugh. But I still love him though. Even though he's a pain in the butt.

I feel really tired, and my stomach kind of hurts. I had probably the most junk food I've had in a while last night/this morning.

I don't feel like working out.
And I only somewhat feel like drawing.

I feel kinda useless.
:C

Posted at

I struggled to fix my printer for two hours yesterday after it got jammed. It didn't help that I proceeded to break it in an attempt to unjam it. At least now when computers become self aware, I'll have the upper hand…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

and bites everything.

carefull if you get that "no bite" spray. my husky actually liked the taste of it, and when we sprayed it on stuff, she chewed it all up and then tried to eat it!
————————–

I am now in the process of becoming an owner of this Overcoat

it was a pretty penny, and i picked that over a zuneHD. but i think the first gen aint that great. i'll wait for the second gen.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Ugh. This dog gets into everything! He digs right where we buried our last dog (R.I.P Rocky), and he jumps into the bathtub, and bites everything. Ugh. But I still love him though. Even though he's a pain in the butt.

I feel really tired, and my stomach kind of hurts. I had probably the most junk food I've had in a while last night/this morning.

I don't feel like working out.
And I only somewhat feel like drawing.

I feel kinda useless.
:C

ahh hell,then just take a breather man.

—-
i think…i mighta just seen Tom Savini at a restaurant i was just at. dude was a spittin image of him anyways.i said "hey he looks like Tom Savini!" kinda loud, but he didnt look up, though he did kinda look more pissed. i dont know how to interpert that seeing as how he was kinda surly lookin in the first place.

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

after playing on xbl, psn, and battle.net, it feels like the internet is ran by 14 year olds.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

after playing on xbl, psn, and battle.net, it feels like the internet is ran by 14 year olds.

shut up u dum lol

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Now I'm more thankful the Drunkduck Forums are run by people who actually hold down professional jobs. Well, that's how one Admin put it anyway…

I am having way too much fun beating the tar out of the Joker's henchmen. It's just so lovely to watch Batman fly though all his balletic freeflow combat moves, spinning and dancing around the inept thugs, effortlessly jumping over their shoulders and smashing his palm into their faces, breaking their legs and flinging them into electric barriers. But finally, the slow motion of the last takedown when Batman uppercuts the last guy over the balcony railing, then stands and adjusts his gloves and you see he is getting a 5'oclock shadow.

I'm starting to wonder if you've got a utility belt and a batsuit hidden somewhere and if you're getting enough sleep at night…

*quietly shoves his Knights of the Nine gear into his closet and locks the door*

Posted at

I've been here two days and I've already managed to get an irremovable paint stain on the carpet. A new record!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This is why you're so good at writing feature reviews ^_^

Katch
Katch
Posted at

i have to wake up for school and leave at seven something, and i'm still awake, AUGH D':<

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

This game isn't scary at all, only a fag would be scared by this game, ahaha wussy fags
A-ah god assholes * 3 a.m. and still playing*

Posted at

The worst thing about moving is trying to figure out where the shower's thin line between 'AAAARGH TOO FUCKING COLD!' and 'AAAARGH TOO FUCKING HOT!' is located.

This game isn't scary at all, only a fag would be scared by this game, ahaha wussy fags

Oh yeah, attacking one of those slow, lumbering Big Daddies isn't scary at all until you find that they're suddenly standing right in front of you and attempting to ram a drill up your nose.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

wow. today was a good day until just now. I was looking thru my old photo album for my senior picture, to show more of me with blonde hair. and i found the scanned and printed version of my fathers last lettr to me. i never responded. i wrote the letter. i got a bunch of pictures together to send to him. i was just too lazy to send it. and then a week went by, and a month, then a couple months. the letter and pictures just stayed on my dresser top. after eight months we got a call from the police. my father had shot himself.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OMG! I think I'm in LOVE! o_O
but…

maraoumar09@yahoo.com
Hello
I read your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address,
(maraoumar09@yahoo.com) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress
(maraoumar09@yahoo.com) as you know
there is no age,race,colour n religion barrier when it comes to true love,
cares Mara.

There may be no age, race, colour, or religious barrier when it comes to true love, but there is grammar. My own might be bad, but it's not that bad.

I wonder how many spriters fall for this?

my father had shot himself.
Tragic. Eh, you should have a lie down.
-I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either. Seriously, have a break, go and do something else for a while.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Woke up at 2am having another allergic reaction. They're definitely getting worse each time.
My stomach still doesn't feel great this morning, and my head hurts from leaning it on a barf bowl for a long time while I waited for the antihistemines to start working.
It's my fault…I went to a pool party and I checked the ingredients on some stuff, but I didn't know the people all that well and I felt weird going around their kitchen reading all the labels, so I didn't check everything. :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.