Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Sick shit. I'm going to What the heck now.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

i'll take it! c'mere skullbie! where are ya, ya ripe little meat loaf?!
*hides here*

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

This is why we can't have nice things.

Actually, the reason we can't have nice things is that dead puppy I sodomizedWHAT WAS THAT, CROCTY???

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

man, i think i've been traumatized.

Posted at

Does everyone have a Tablet! The cheapest one I found would still stop me from paying a few bills and the cheapest ones suck big time! >:(

Just pay for a bamboo wacom, they cost about 70-80 dollars. Or save up until you can get a 200-300 dollar one.

Because I don't understand how people use something that small, also Its $99 for the small one plus tax, plus shipping. Ebay has it cheaper but not the programs that come with so ether way its expensive.

Posted at

Last Saturday morning, I awoke and tried to put in my contacts. I think I did it too early, because my eyes burned, and then they were all teary. When my vision got back to normal, I had found that my left contact had fallen out. I searched on my hands and knees for about 20 minutes, EVERYWHERE I WENT, and could not find it. I have been wearing my glasses ever since ;_;. I hate my glasses btw. And my eye appointment isn't until tomorrow. But I can wait. It's only one more day.

And since I barely ever wear my glasses, apparently my eyes don't 'breathe' much. Which apparently makes me go to bed late, and sleep late. My normal waking up time for the past week has been 11 in the morning. Which is retarded, I hate it. And I even tried to go to bed at a decent time (10:30 PM) and yet, I couldn't fall asleep, I ended up waking up at like, 1:00 AM and just decided to stay up :|

So, I decided that for New Year's Eve/Day, I'd do something special. I thought, "Why bother going to bed and sleeping for a kajillion hours?" So, I've been up since 10:00 AM yestermorning. And it's 6:15 AM now, New Year's Day. I've been going on 2 cups of Instant coffee (ew), and pretty much drew all night. I re-drew a cover, and I re-drew the logo to my portfolio which stores my comic so far.

I seriously hope that my local gas station is open tomorrow. I seriously need an energy drink. I don't even usually drink those, but I'm seriously considering it. I'm just NOW starting to feel tired. But I'm not gonna sleep. No way, no how.

Also, a while back my tablet pen broke (Got it from Ebay, it's a cheaper brand too), and I e-mailed them about it, they said to call. So tomorrow I'm going to call and see if it's under my 2-year warranty, even though I bought it from Ebay. I sure hope so, because if not, then I'm screwed, I have like, no money to replace that ;_;

OH, and I don't even know when I'm gonna update my comic. Hopefully soon.

That's my huge rant.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Because I don't understand how people use something that small, also Its $99 for the small one plus tax, plus shipping. Ebay has it cheaper but not the programs that come with so ether way its expensive.
Keep trying e-bay. The programs that come with them aren't that great anyway.

————
Jebus… After two days in bed with that migraine I have a motherF*** of a lower backache. SHiz. It's like the pain you get from a ballkick, except not in the balls… and it sticks with you much longer.

I wish I'd stayed in bed now.

Very uncomfortable. -_-

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Whenever some guy at my old high school got punched in the balls they'd always put on this over the top act for 5 whole minutes yowling 'MAH BAWLSSS' and dropping to their knees and rolling around. like if they don't do that it means they have no wiener or something.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

if they don't do that it means they have no wiener.
That'd be the reason.

It's not an act ;)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

ozone's right.
——–

my god, i didnt even want to get drunk last night. and ironically it's the most drunk i've ever been. hell i'm still drunk, and i prolly stopped drinking at 2 am the latest, it's now 130 pm. i've never blacked out from drinking till last night. not only that, but i did a really embarassing thing. and now i'm ruined.
it took me an hour and a half to drink my first drink….i dont know where i went wrong. i even ate before hand, so it would be harder to get drunk on a few rounds…

no hangover, i must have drunk alot of water………

lba
lba
Posted at

Jebus… After two days in bed with that migraine I have a motherF*** of a lower backache. SHiz. It's like the pain you get from a ballkick, except not in the balls… and it sticks with you much longer.

I wish I'd stayed in bed now.

Very uncomfortable. -_-

I know the feeling. Ever since I went home to visit the family for the holidays I've been sleeping on a board bed which is pretty much a mattress on top of a solid plank and nothing else. Coupled with how cold it is at night, my back is so stiff and hurts so much from it that I haven't even been able to sit down long enough to answer email much less work on anything productive.

And yeah, any guy who doesn't go down for a while after a ballkick is either secretly a woman or has a physical workout routine of getting a knee to the groin first thing every day.

Posted at

And yeah, any guy who doesn't go down for a woman has a physical workout routine of getting a knee to the groin first thing every day.

Messed with your sentence a little there, for fun. >.>

:D_b

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I have been itching all over for three days. It's unbearable. I can't sleep at night. I took antihistamine pills and have rubbed myself with every topical medicine in our medicine cabinet to no avail. My dad measured my sugar level this morning, and it was normal, so there's no explanation to be found there (which is good, but I still want answers).

Our new theory is that maybe I'm allergic to nuts. I haven't eaten any real nuts (aside from peanuts) since last Christmas simply because we can't afford them, but as a treat, we got mixed nuts for the holidays and I received (and over a few days completely emptied ;) ) my own bag of cashews – my favorites. Or I could be allergic to something else.

I used to get rashes from stress, but not for so long or so much. I don't know what to do. :(

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

Failed a subject because of a god damn professor. No matter. I could easily get back up on my feet and do things right again. A lot of bad things happened after that and I just want to relax and lay back for now. Stress is such an arse.

Posted at

I couldn't get into FS4. I couldn't find a partner and the next one won't be for a while cause this one will take forever D:< Also dial-up SUCKS!!!!!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Okay so the brain stopped working. I missed a doctor's appointment and have to pay for it because that's the policy. I have no idea what is going on anymore because I'm working extra hours for the holidays. Somehow I don't think I'm ready for the whole back to work full-time thing. Was I coming or going?

Migraine. No pain, got that nipped in the bud with tylenol, but everything else, even the clock ticking is too loud, typing is too loud. Light… make the universe go away!

Didn't I used to have a comic? Oh yeah, there's a bunch of stuff in the next room that was set up so I could continue my comic. I still haven't touched it. I think there's a camera around here somewhere… I should just go back to bed so I can go to work tonight. :)

Imagine what this would be like if I drank? Who needs alcohol. lol!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I broke my headphones. I stepped on them in the car, I think. The right side keeps coming unattached. :(
At least they still work.

Posted at

Imagine what this would be like if I drank? Who needs alcohol.
I'm not sure we have room for such a long list!
Stress is such an arse.
Join the who needs alcohol list - there's always room for more!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Imagine what this would be like if I drank? Who needs alcohol.
I'm not sure we have room for such a long list!
Stress is such an arse.
Join the who needs alcohol list - there's always room for more!

I don't need alcohol! I am STRONG!
I do need my tea, though…;)

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

alcohol tea >_>

Quick - patent it!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

alcohol tea >_>

Quick - patent it!

I meant tea like they had in the 40's n stuff. Alcohol with "tea" wouldn't be that original.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.