Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I like to collect things. My most favorite things to collect are spoons, theater tickets *I have a small box of them from movies I've seen for the past couple years.* , old comic books,costumes, and random rare, hard to find items.
Might explain why I love to go to flea markets so much…

So I just been woundering, what do you DDers like to collect? Please tell!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I like to collect infinite consciousness.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

I have a few crystal things; dragons mostly. I love collecting anything crystal when I can.
Also, weapons. Decorational daggers, swords, and whatnot. Though due to my lack of money, I only have one dagger.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I used to collect the anime line of Mcfarlane Toys and the Dragon line as well.

Now the only thing I seem to collect now a days is dust!
um…not me the stuff I have collected.

Posted at

Hats, masks and theatre costumes. I actually wear them sometimes.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i was gonna use the dust joke…

i like to keep memorobilia, pretty much anything and everything from my past…

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I used to collect fairy, dragon, & wizard figurines as a kid. They would sit on my dresser surrounded by candles–like some weird-ass shrine–and I would come home from school and turn off the lights, play some Enya, light the candles, and just relax with my figurines.

….Now that I look back on it, I could have spent that time making friends and getting high, instead of being a dork with my "shrine."

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'm a sad 14 year old who likes to collect peculiar coins.
I have a six pence I found on the floor one time. A 5 pence coin from some place…
A bunch of squashed pennies. Much more, but I forgot them :(
Also, puppets. 8D

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

I'm a sad 14 year old who likes to collect peculiar coins.
I have a six pence I found on the floor one time. A 5 pence coin from some place…
A bunch of squashed pennies. Much more, but I forgot them :(
Also, puppets. 8D
Sad indeed. When I was fourteen, I collected wrappers from sugar cubes. Far more sensible!
;)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hats, masks and theatre costumes. I actually wear them sometimes.
Hats here too, and I wear them of course ^^

I'm a natural pack rat…I'll tend to collect things by default. When I caught the bus and train a lot I ended up with mountains of tickets in bags and drawers and things, lucky I came to me senses and threw all those out years ago! I tend to collect books, foreign currency, theatre and concert tickets, old CDs (to use in a future art project), postcards, cat's whiskers, feathers…

Posted at

I collect 2d fighting games (Street Fighter/King Of Fighter)
I'm particularly loving the compilations collections they are releasing in japan for the Neo Geo series! Megaman games that are not Legends or battle network.

I collect Godzilla movies

Udon Street Fighter and Darkstalker comics (wish they would get back to making those!)

I seem to collect lots of art books, though only ones I find with useful techniques.

Posted at

I collect crappy novels. Seriously.

I've been on the hunt for pulp fiction for years. You know, the old action novel series from the '70s and '80, not the "classy" pulp fiction of the '30s and '40s. I have a huge collection of Executioner novels, Destroyer novels, and even some rare winners like The Hunter. I also have a giant collection of Nick Carter novels, and almost every James Bond novel ever written.

I also collect those crappy adult westerns that used to be a dime a dozen. From Longarm, to Slocum, and even Edge, I've got them all.

Basically, if it has a scantily-clad women and a guy with a gun on the cover, I'm sold. Although this means I am easy to fool and have been burned many a time with Alistair MacLean's novels. Damn those publishers for figuring out what I want most! (Actually, in all fairness I do enjoy MacLean's adventures, although they aren't nearly as bad as some of the covers make them out to be.)

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Stikfas! I love putting them together, and sometimes they come in handy as artists models.

I also have a pretty big collection of comic books from the 80s and 90s. I used to have a big collection of hats, but many of them were destroyed in the Horrible Moving Van Incident of 1996. (In the late 80s I wore a fedora every day. Not the same fedora, though) Also, wolf figures/paintings/posters, swords, and old west memorabilia. My whole family are a bunch of crazy packrat/collectors.

Posted at

souls >:)

Beat me to it…

Oh well, I like to collect my Pokemon.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

cat's whiskers

… Dare I ask how do you get and collect cat whiskers?

Posted at

Let's see, I like to collect books, Crayola crayon boxes, letters from friends, M&M'S (I keep a jarful on my shelf and look at all the pretty colors. But alas, I always end up eating them all eventually.), M&M'S wrappers, manga/comic books, miscellaneous items from Japan (even disposable ones like candy wrappers!), my thoughts, and shiny quarters.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.