Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I had many dreams. Sometimes they extend all the way into this reality.

- I dreamt that I was in a hotel and about to piss. I woke up right away and went to piss.

- I dreamt I saw a demon hovering above my head, then there was something that grabbed me in the face and in the balls. At the same time I was temporarily paralyzed. I struggled then got free.

- I dreamt of being ambushed by a guy and two girls. They grabbed my arms and took me down. And then there was a force pinning down both of my arms on my bed. I struggled then got free.

Weird…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Kyupol those are pretty ordinary really. The first one comes about due to the physical need- needing to go to the toilet makes you dream about it. :)

The second type is the classic immobilisation dream. you can wake up with that because you're partly still dreaming when you do. you feel that you've woken completely, but still pinned down because your half woken mind tricks you that you are fully awake (even when you have your eyes open). One you wake up completely, you can "get free".

Ha, but maybe they're weird for you?

—————-

Ok, I had a strange dream the other night…

It had a futuristic setting. The gravity was fairly low and the buildings were pretty colossal in size, massive! I was wearing a kind of futuristic military uniform…
I happened to be at some sort of community administration building, travelers stopped off there, so did students and things. I saw a friend of my sister (not a friend in reality) and said hello to her. She recognised me and said "Hello sergeant".
I told her I wasn't a sergeant anymore, I'd transferred to the navy and had since become a junior officer, which I was quite pleased about, but I also wanted to impress her because she was pretty…

Anyway, I decided to walk her home, which was quite a long way, but it was ok since the gravity was so low. If you jumped high enough and caught the breeze just right you could glide a long way. It was a nice walk, the sea was blue, the grass was bright green… and the sky was dark purpley blue- Maybe it was inside a glass dome on a moon or something?
So we glided along, and then some angry fool in a red convertible tried to run me down. I didn't really care since he was really easy to avoid in the gravity, just an annoyance, since it took my companion's attention away from ME somewhat.

I woke up in the end feeling a bit disappointed that I couldn't spend more time with her… :(

Posted at

I get weird dreams almost every night and rarely remember anything from them. I noticed they tend to be quite non sequitur in structure and figured out it's related to me turning in bed. On nights when I wake up in the same position as I went to bed, I usually have dreams that follow sort of a story, but when I turn around in the bed, the dream shifts drastically. I seriouslyt can't tell what was the weirdest.

One of the more recent ones was where I was in my room at the new place we lived in (and it was half finished, some walls were still raw bricks and concrete) and there was a sort of of a ladder going up the wall… came out that it lead through some huge cave to some rich guy's room and that was his escape route or something? and once I climbed up there there was classical music playing and everything was from marble and otehr stuff so I went through his place and came out through the front gate and then I was wondering whether my room has any roof at all or not :)

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

Ive been dreaming about my daughter every night since i left.

Last night I dreamt that i finally got back to my family, and my gf had gotten my daughters hair cut and it looked awful. I was pissed and told my gf I hated her and that "It's over". I then held my daughter and cried.

….

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

I have tons of crazy dreams (usually sexy too)

There was one where I was biking around town exhausted and tired, so I closed my eyes for a bit, and when I opened them I was biking inside some dude's house, while he was watching TV, so I biked out of the house real fast, and went home.

This one I had I was walking around my school and all by friends were trying to beat the crap out of me, they came at me and i magically knew Kung Fu so i fought them off, doing roundhouse kicks and stuff. & I did a flip down some stairs. After running around the school for a while I walked into one of my friends who was just trying to fight me 5 minutes ago. He was drinking a coffee or something, but he didn't even care that I was right there, it was like he never even fought me. So I punched that bitch in the mouth. He just looked at me annoyed, gave me a "DUDE, I'm drinking coffee" look.

One dream I was being chased by a Jason Voorhees wannabe who had a chainsaw. I was in the basement and he burst in, but I was hiding and was able to run upstairs and out the door. Then he chased me down on the street, magically transformed into a baby and shot an ingram Mac 10 at me. I managed to not get hit, and ran the fuck outta there.

In one I met Dave Mustaine the guitarist for Megadeth (I met a young version of him) , we talked a bit and then we jammed.

In one I was a zombie, and I looked in the mirror and my eye was hanging out. Gross.

There's a lot more, but I can't think up any good ones. There was one where I had 2 wangs, it was difficult to pee.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I have many strange dreams ranging from nightmares about the Michelin Tire Man to running and leaping through the forest like a deer over rocks and fallen trees.
But the funniest one was where I didn't walk or run or swim to get around the dream but did that helicopter kick from Street Fighter with that crazy "Wahookick!" as moved. I didn't kick anybody or fight anybody in the dream. I just moved around in that said fashion floating kind of and doing that spinning kick.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Five words:
Vampires, Pudding, and Disposable Handguns.

Posted at

I just had an couple that really took the cake compared to my other dreams so far.

I dreamed that I was at the beach, playing volleyball in shorts and a tanktop with a group of random people. it was a really sunny, hot day so my skin started getting sunburned so badly. but it didn't hurt yet, so I just kept on playing until I won.

And then I went into this shower facility to change clothes. That's when my mother appeared and asked me if I was ready to go home. but when she saw my body when I was in the middle of changing, she started laughing hysterically.

when asking what was so funny, she told me to go look in a mirror. So I did, and I noticed that the sunburned parts of my body had somehow inexplicably taken on a black skin tone. and By black, I do mean African-American. The rest that hadn't been touched by the sun (the areas where my sunglasses and tank top/shorts were) was still my normal pasty white color.

I then just sighed. "Great, what am I going to do now? I look like a freakin' human panda! That, or looking like God randomly took parts from blacks and white and put them together…."
My mom was snickering as she replied: "Well, you could always get a job at the zoo!"

That's when I woke up.

The other dream this week so far I had was this one where I had to take an class on childcare for some reason.
It started off relatively normal, with us learning how to properly hold a child (which was easy for me)…

But then as the dream progressed, it became even more stranger, with the woman telling that we should wrap the babies in pie dough to keep them quiet(you know, those square/round things that you can buy from the market premade? yeah, those).
She then also suggested rolling them in flour to bread them, etc. Apparently, according to them the babies loved being breaded, and afterward they should be placed into a very warm area for them to grow properly…

At this point, I just raised my hand and remarked that none of her methods for childcare made no sense at all… and not just that, but that it suspiciously sounded like some sort of cannibalistic recipe.

The woman got upset at this, and then started calling me vulgar names. This in turn made me angry, so I got up and started arguing with her literally face to face. And when I told her that she should be fired for questionable practices, she pretty much tore my clothes off all in one movement. She then tried to ridicule me then for being naked in front of others.
"Ha! Your attempts to humiliate me does nothing! I've been naked millions of time and I don't CARE!" I laughed at her, and then I pretty much punched her in the face. I then jumped on her and started ripping her hair out…and at this point I woke up.

Posted at

Man, I have so many dreams it's hard to choose just one…

I once dreamed that I was just getting home and getting out my keys to unlock the door when a tiny black car drove up. I looked at it, and suddenly all these skinny men started coming out of it, just a completely unrealistic number of them. All wearing skintight yellow spandex outfits with large blue semicolons on the chest like a superhero logo.

I frantically tried to unlock the door as they swarmed up the yard, but was too panicky to get the key in the lock, so they grabbed me and took me back toward the car.

It later turned out that they were trying to get good footage for an instructional video about punctuation. I made a speech at a fancy premiere showing, something like "I'm honored to be helping the younger generation. The horror you see on my face there is very real, but it's worth it for the sake of the children."

Oh my goodness, Ochitsukanai. That has me crackin' up…I can just see the clown car of yellow spandex…then the instructional video is the real punch line…What a twist. Really, very fun…"Won't someone think of the children?"

Posted at

It wasn't a dream, more like when your between being a sleep and awaking up, but I seriously thought my sister *Who I was staring at the whole time, with the light on.* was Starscream from Transformers Animated, but with a checkerboard pattern.

I honestly was debating if I should jump up and attack her. @_@ Even though my eyes could see it was my sister, but my brain was making me think it was a checkerboard Starscream. #_#

Oh!!! I love that hazy realm between sleepland and awake. One time…Oh, many years ago…right after the first "Nightmare on Elm Street" came out (That dates me doesn't it?) My sister thought it would be funny to zip herself up in this white opaque plastic "Dress" bag…'cause it looked like a body bag and that scene where that chick from "Better off Dead" is in the body bag scraping her fingers against it, saying…"Nannnncy" creeped me out so bad…SO, my sister puts on this bag in the middle of the night to scare me…anyways…I kicked her like Jackie Chan and junk like three times, right in the face. (She never tried a practical joke of that variety again, I can promise you.) :)

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

My wierdest dream is a recurring nightmare where every succeeding action I do (from waking up in bed to going to the bathroom, etc…) results in me falling a very long cliff and "waking up" right before I impact the rocks below only to find I'm still dreaming. And when this happens my foothold on reality tends to be shaken a lot (one morning I was too afraid to get out of bed and didn't realize that I was actually awake). x_x

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

I tend to hallucinate alot in the morning when I have to get up. I'll convice myself that I am up if I imagine getting up.

There was also a time when I was very sick, in bed. I thought I was in a bizzare flower kingdom. Then I had a moment of clarity, and ran off to the bathroom to vomit. That cleared the hippie right out of me.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

"Ha! Your attempts to humiliate me does nothing! I've been naked millions of time and I don't CARE!"
This is why I love your dreams so much :)

Posted at

"Ha! Your attempts to humiliate me does nothing! I've been naked millions of time and I don't CARE!"
This is why I love your dreams so much :)

Yeah. I've completely lost count the number of times that I've been "involuntarily" and even voluntarily naked.

But if I was to guess, it'd be something like this:

Times where I never had any clothes from the start of the dream: 90
Times my clothes were ripped off by somebody else: 120
Times I willingly took off my clothes: 200
Times somebody pointed this out and was told by me, "yeah, I know and I don't care.": probably 300 times
Times I was embarrassed to be naked: 4-5 times

I wonder what that says about me? :P

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I wonder what that says about me? :P
Natural nudist. :)

Posted at

I was standing upon a pinnacle, surrounded by nothing but white. I saw in third person, so I was getting trippy with the angles of how I was viewing myself. All of the sudden, I zoomed in to my face, and the me standing upon the pinnacle screamed. Instantly, tentacles and blood were flowing from my mouth. The blood dripped from my face, and into a pull, where it was enjoyed by two birds. One was black, one was of many colors. The colored bird then said to me that the Depression was coming, and it was soon to be as black as his fellow bird next to him. The black bird, not looking at me, or paying attention to the other bird, said that change was coming, and soon the bird would die.

As all this was going, the white background slowly became that of a deserted island, with the sea in all directions. As I sat on the beach, the sea began to subside. As I ran to catch up to the sea, I realized now that the subsession of the sea was the early stages of a tsunami. I tried to run, but all around me sea. And all the hope I have ever felt in the entire world had disappeared from my whole being.

And then I decided to quit dreaming that strange dream and instead dream of very hott women! YAY!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

And then I decided to quit dreaming that strange dream and instead dream of very hott women! YAY!

Hot women with horns and demonic faces, stirring you around in that lake of fire with their pitchforks? Hehehe…

Posted at

I was in a dream once.
I'll tell you what I saw:
My cat
My dog

That's all I can say.

AMAZING

It really wasn't quite so amazing.
It was actually a little disturbing…

that's all I can say…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

that's all I can say…
Wha…?

… OH.
EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! >_<

Posted at

that's all I can say…
Wha…?

… OH.
EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! >_<

And I wasn't just watching this dream.

I'm sorry you had to read that…this will scar you for life.

Joolzz
Joolzz
Posted at

My weirdest one was a fusion of Dragonball Z, Pokemon and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! You could capture the monkeys then once you sent them out they could use DBZ moves like Kamehameha. The worst part was that I was enjoying it… Until I woke up and I was all like WTF? Long story short it was W.E.I.R.D

herio
herio
Posted at

lets see when i take the sleeping pills i have the oddest deems thoug in some of them all i what to do is wake up

one of my faves was this one
im running on for legs i see my shadow around me cobbled streets piano music is playing the wold is strange yet beautiful then something try to stop me rung but i keep on running i don't know what places its meant to be night mare freaky people ghastly sites but i love it as i run wonder why I'm running on for legs something jumps on my back i then walk on to legs the piano speeds up keeping on only a few notes stop and look around me there a lift and stars
"i'll take the stars" then someone says "the stars rite"then i run to elevator well i thin it one i jump in "what i need to go with you" i eggnorr what i think looks like jack skeleton and press 9 on the elevator it gets small then gets bigger opens to a even mored dusty place not like a blinding at or wood rooms places empty i find a man then hes gone

then im in a room toilets are every were near to doors it was a platform and the doors were just anding there the doors look like they go no were i go the the door and open it i get transported some where i bang on the door nothing happens I'm i a room of beads or chars it something i go to one it moves and i think i fall into blue things and land in a hall way were people are saying

"lets go to the team park i go with them i look around and find freaky things a place were large fish were up on the selling and a puppets head and loling kids i run from that a strange place and then some one saying

"flow the dinosaur"i found a called arcia she was short white skin back hair black dress odd strip sockings she had a white in her hand
"hay it arcka hay arcka"she turned to me and ran then i was corned
"who am i going to find the dinosaw"i ylld some one with white hair stabbed her in the back a strang tick was in my hand it made a stang sound it said "some ones at your door" a large doors pop up i open one and fall land on something soft then i see a tower

and i wake up

lemon_king
lemon_king
Posted at

I had one where I was helping the dinosaur revolution movement, and my friend dinos and I were put in prison. They thought I turned them in, andright before I tried to explain, the wall exploded, and everyone escaped.

One of my dreams involved my house killing everyone.
Example- A brick fell from the celing, hit my grandma on the head, and kileld her.
This dream kill like everyone I know. It freaked me out so much I hid under my blankets. I was too freaked out to go to school the next day. *I WAS IN 7TH GRADE!*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Haha, oh man, those dreams are great :)
Lemon King, that sounds cool, and Herio, that is an amazing dream.

What is it with me and military themed dreams…?
This morning my dream started off with the end of a successful Olympics. I was flying away from it towards Israel (in a jumbo jet), where they were holding another games. Out of the window the desert was bright and shining and looked beautiful, there were these huge oasis's with palm trees and such…

I saw the plane that one of my aunts was in through the window. It was a smaller passenger plane with propellers. It seemed to be having trouble and they were coming in to land too fast. The plane shot down towards the runway, then while it was landing, the landing gear failed… And that was the last I saw of it. I was really worried about my aunt and was starting to assume she was dead, But I couldn't see her plane from the window anymore.

There was an announcement on the TV in our plane about my aunt's plane but it was cut off by breaking news… The Palestinians had invaded Israel (this is a dream remember, silly as this scenario is…). There was footage of Israeli tanks rolling out and being blasted by Palestinian fighter bombers. It was horrific.
There was a close up of one Israeli tanker as he crawled past the camera, and as he went past, I saw that his right leg wasn't there.

Then there was footage of a bunch of Palestinian fighters on an old truck, firing Kassam rockets at same Israelis who were sitting up on their APC some distance away, completely unconcerned… Because the Kassam's were just missing by miles. But then one went straight in and took one of the guys in the chest. He just disappeared off the scene. The NEXT instant this howling Palestinian woman wearing nothing but an olive green leotard, an army helmet and green army boots comes storming past the Israeli APC, hacks one guy in the guts and keeps running! Then hundreds of Israeli troops leap up out of concealment in a trench that was near the APC and charge after her and the Palestinians on the truck.

Then there's more footage of Palestinian fighter planes, and we see them from the windows of our plane- which has turned back by now…. Then we see where they came from: a gigantic aircraft carrier that's just been beached on the shore of the gulf. I mean this thing was MASSIVE, so big that parts of the superstructure were obscured by atmospheric perspective- greyed out… With big turrets on it too, like a ww2 battleship.

And the dream ended with me being quite scarred, worried for my aunt and annoyed that I couldn't get any more news about her, horrified and appalled at what the Palestinians had done, and just as horrified and appalled by the certainty that the Israelis would wipe out every single one of them in retaliation in the end, and that massive aircraft carrier wouldn't count for crap.

—————————-
I didn't care about the rights and the wrongs, just the fact that these idiots were killing each other.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.