Posted at

i had to box a kangaroo and wrestle a bull while singing songs
to a royal panda bear for his amusement, then stop the joker
from destroying gotham cause batman was being tortured by evil
koalas.

wierd………….

Posted at

I had a pretty strange one night before last:

I was in a little cottage and dressed in a flamingo costume. I was baking cakes, sewing and dusting at the same time because I had six arms. I don't know why I wasn't bothered by having six arms, but the peacock feather duster was pretty sweet. I heard a noise and went outside to see what it was.

Outside turned out to be my grandmother's back yard. I had come out of her doghouse. Two of my old supervisors from like four years ago were attaching a giant antenna onto my doghouse roof. I smile at both of them and ask, "What's going on?" They tell me nothing much, just a little weather surveillance. The antenna produces giant bubbles that seem to be filled with shrimp or brains. I'm told to leave the house for safety reasons until it can be sorted out.

I run until I see flashing neon lights. There's a club. Half bowling alley, half burlesque stripping. It's pretty fun and the food smells good. Only the bowling is really slow because every 15 minutes, a stage comes down from the ceiling and covers up all the lanes. Nobody seems to mind. During the second show, someone stole all of the bowling balls. Everyone races out to catch this person who is somehow sprinting away with 200 bowling balls. The thief sends the balls rolling into a pool and escapes. Some people try to fish the balls out with their cars, but it doesn't work. Other people are diving in and picking them up. They start a line to carry the bowling balls back up the hill to the club, but the club won't reopen until all of the balls are returned. One is still missing. I see it in the water. I make a fantastic dive and reach the ball, but it's too heavy for me to make it back to the surface. I see someone else pick it up and swim away. I know I'm drowning, but I don't do anything about it. I float away.

I end up at home on the couch. My husband's there. He asks where I've been and why the flamingo is ruined. I tell him about the shrimp antenna. We try to reverse engineer one, but all that comes out is a nasty, green phlegm.

Then I woke up.

krisikas
krisikas
Posted at

Amm… Okay.. I was walking through the bridge with a girl, I triped, and screaming terribly splashed on the highway.Then Im in spirit form and I realize that I went in past and Im 1min. Before my death.I see myself falling and try to catch the body, but it just goes through me(couz Im just a spirit) and splashes on the highway again.Then I turn and see myself nearby on the side on the highway and the one on the sideway yells at me (spirit form), blaiming that I didnt cought myself on purpose, I try to explain to him that I did my best, but the yelling is so loud I cant even hear myself.Then I can feel my head exploding and wake up.

Pretty wierd eh? :DDDDD

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Scribe_Drizz That was epic!!! :)

I had a dream last night… I was getting delightfully erotic with a series a willing, wonderful women. -not all the way mind you, just leading up to it. So it was extremely sexy, but clothes just on sort of sexy, just safe enough for prime time viewing sexy, mostly. And the best thing was that I had control over the dream…

But I was slightly dissatisfied and kept changing the women. And just before I was about to get seriously sexy with the last one, who I really liked, I sort of felt "nope, I don't want to do this with a dream person. That's enough" And then I forced myself to wake up!

Gahhh! very strange…

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

The other night I was having a hard time falling asleep because I was thinking about bad stuff, so I decided to try to blast out my thoughts with music.
Soon after I fell asleep and dreamed that loud music kept playing wherever I went and wouldn't stop. So I found our stereo and started trying to shut it off, but no matter what buttons I pressed, including the off button, I couldn't get the music to go away. I tried to take the record off, but realized that it was spinning without one. I started getting really panicky and woke up to realize I had fallen asleep without turning off my mp3 player.

herio
herio
Posted at

Why are zombie dreams always so unfortunate?? I want a zombie dream where we win!…and the zombies are filled with candy…
Zombies should be filled with maggots and poop, that way if you bash them over the head you get covered in it and I can sit back and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh…
i dont mind the fallout 3 zombies there nice unless they go crazy

Posted at

Once, I dreamed about my old elementary school and all the faculty members were acting weird. At the end of the day, they wouldn't let me leave the school, and suddenly water rose from the ground and I drowned…..which is strange because I knew how to swim when I actually had the dream.

Posted at

The weirdest dream I ever had? Okaaaaaay . . . I'm in the sail area of my submarine along with several of my fellow enlisted men standing lookout watch. Sometimes the captain is with us and sometimes it is a lesser officer.

So we are standing topside watch looking at the rather rough waters of the roiled ocean surface as it rocks and pitches the surging vessel which is plowing through the waters. Then we hear that something is wrong somewhere inside the sub and it is trying to go down. Immediately thereafter, the topside phone system goes out and so the officer . . . let's say the captain . . . orders one of us to go down the ladder to see what is happening. The first enlisted man does so and then climbs the ladder again to report. Meanwhile the sub is running lower in the water.

A few minutes later another enlisted man is sent down the ladder to get another situation report. Each time he returns to the sail, the sub is just that much lower in the water.

Then it is MY turn to go down the ladder as the water is lapping around that open hatch. Down I go and then three quarters of the way down the LONG, LONG ladder the ocean finally begins pouring into the submarine. After a moment of weighing duty against survival I begin climbing the ladder against an increasingly heavy flood of green, salty water, and the light is decreasing as I struggle against the cold sea.

Then I wake up.

Boo!

What brings some sanity to this is that I was on submarines and during damage control training on base, I was placed inside a mockup of a ship's compartment complete with realistic piping. There was two levels to this mockup and a ladder leading up to a closed hatch. So we are inside this lower compartment when the pipes spring leaks.

Our job was to take our brand new damage control knowledge and plug the leaks before the compartment filled with water. However, as we learned the theory of damage control only an hour before the actual test we sucked at real damage control methodology. The cold, green water [green because that was the paint color of everything] was quickly up to our knees and then up to our chests, and then we are treading water and FINALLY we were given the command, via ceiling mike, to climb the ladder and open the hatch.

What we did not know was that the hatch was rigged to a huge water tank and the moment it opened and latched into place the tank released its contents on us so that we saw water flood through the hatch while we climbed up the ladder.

It wasn't until this year, however, that I finally linked the damage control training/simulation to the nightmare of the submarine sinking, a nightmare that I have endured about once every two or three months for the last twenty-eight or so years. Mystery solved!

PS: Since linking the damage control simulation to the nightmare, I haven't had the terrible dream again.

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Most of my dreams make no sense.

I once dreamed I beat the shit out of my mom. And I mean REALLY beat the shit out of her. It was surprisingly realistic, too. I usually don't have dreams relating to any sense of reality except doing mundane things.

On another note, I've had a few short cinematic dreams, usually not notable except that they were cinematic, and suffered a lot from sleep paralysis the other summer.

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

i had a weird dream once where I killed somebody and had some crazy adventure hiding the body.

apparently the same night, one of my housemates had a dream where he had this dog, and they were looking for a dead body.

my other housemate didn't have a dream at all. So when we were telling each other our dreams, my house mate was like "so if you put 2 and 2 together, you're going to kill marcos, and i'm going to have to find his body."

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I've had some weird dreams…mostly very violent, very bloody, and very detailed. Most of them I've turned into stories.

Oddly enough, they happen a hell of a lot

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I dreamt of getting my ass kicked by 5 guys. As I was lying on the ground I wondered why I'm not bloody or with broken bones and completely immobile.

I realized its a dream.

Upon that realization, I got back right away on my feet and beat em all up like I'm Jackie Chan or something.

Damn fight dreams. I ALWAYS dream of getting involved in a fight. Its not recurring but its always a different scenario in where I HAVE TO fight. Gunfight? Street fight? Middle ages sword fight? Ninja fight? MMA fight? Girl fight (yeah I dreamt one time I'm a girl)?

Maybe I should do a comic called "FIGHT" cuz I always dream about getting involved in a fight.

But nah. That title is already taken by mlai. :)

Anyway this post reminds me of…

I want you to hit me as hard as you can lol!

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I've had nightmares of no matter how many times I shoot some piece of shit, he won't go down or he shoots faster than I can…

Posted at

This morning I had one weerrriddd Christmas-related dream.

Basically I dreamt that I was traveling with my family to visit other family members on Christmas. basically against my will, since how I always hate traveling long distances just to visit random relatives.
Then for some reason, we all choose to stay at my brother's house for the night even though he lives in the same city as I do, and I could had just gone home to my own house.
That's when Santa comes though the chimmey even though we're not asleep at all. at first all the younger kids are happy, etc. But all of a sudden he starts attacking people for no good reason! That's when I realize that Santa's actually some kind of zombie. upon that realization I couldn't help but think: "So that's how the bastard stayed alive for so long–he was actually undead!"
So I just took an fireplace poker, and stabbed him in the head with it.
But instead of seeing me as the hero, my family became upset with me. They were all like: "You killed Santa claus! what kind of evil freak would do that?!"
my response was something along the lines of: "But…he was a zombie! He was attacking people!"
But they were still upset with me, even the relatives who had gotten bitten by Santa and therefore would become infected. They said that I would then have to "save Christmas", by becoming the next Santa. Which meant that I not only would have to deliver a whole crap load of presents in one night, but permanently stay at the north pole.
So naturally, my response was: "You know… it's not the end of the world if it means death of X-mas as we know it. Why not just celebrate Yule and give each other Yule gifts instead? it's basically the same that way anyway. And really, who needs Santa for that?"

Before I could get an answer from my family in the dream, I woke up. heh, I guess I don't have much of a Christmas spirit as I thought I did…

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

This morning I had one weerrriddd Christmas-related dream.

Basically I dreamt that I was traveling with my family to visit other family members on Christmas. basically against my will, since how I always hate traveling long distances just to visit random relatives.
Then for some reason, we all choose to stay at my brother's house for the night even though he lives in the same city as I do, and I could had just gone home to my own house.
That's when Santa comes though the chimmey even though we're not asleep at all. at first all the younger kids are happy, etc. But all of a sudden he starts attacking people for no good reason! That's when I realize that Santa's actually some kind of zombie. upon that realization I couldn't help but think: "So that's how the bastard stayed alive for so long–he was actually undead!"
So I just took an fireplace poker, and stabbed him in the head with it.
But instead of seeing me as the hero, my family became upset with me. They were all like: "You killed Santa claus! what kind of evil freak would do that?!"
my response was something along the lines of: "But…he was a zombie! He was attacking people!"
But they were still upset with me, even the relatives who had gotten bitten by Santa and therefore would become infected. They said that I would then have to "save Christmas", by becoming the next Santa. Which meant that I not only would have to deliver a whole crap load of presents in one night, but permanently stay at the north pole.
So naturally, my response was: "You know… it's not the end of the world if it means death of X-mas as we know it. Why not just celebrate Yule and give each other Yule gifts instead? it's basically the same that way anyway. And really, who needs Santa for that?"

Before I could get an answer from my family in the dream, I woke up. heh, I guess I don't have much of a Christmas spirit as I thought I did…

OMG THEY KILLED KENNY… ERRR… I MEAN, SANTA CLAUS!!!

YOU BASTARD!!!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I think the weirdest dream i've ever had was one where I flushed a serial killer down the toilet when they broke in to my house o.o…It was quite strange xD.

Posted at

I think the weirdest dream i've ever had was one where I flushed a serial killer down the toilet when they broke in to my house o.o…It was quite strange xD.

That is strange… but what an amusing way to end a villain's life!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I just woke up and here's a vivid dream I just had.
———————————————————-

I was walking down the road with this old truck driver dude. I told him something about beating the red light. I forgot exactly what I said but I remember what he said: “You gotta do what you gotta do, mate” (this dude had a British accent)

And then he went on talking about how some friend of his got a $1000 ticket for doing something stupid (details I forgot) that caused another guy to lose his arm.

Next scene, I’m driving a car that looked like a 1940s kind of car. As I checked my rearview mirror, there was this lady whose face was obscured by shadows. I could clearly see her silhouette though. It was Claudita (yes. That fictional comic character of mine in BK[Shattered Hate] and MAG-ISA). As we were driving along, I asked her about Diana (the woman I really loved and wanted to marry but it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it).

And then I kept on saying “Claudita, what happened to Diana (name changed)?”

She wouldn’t answer. I kept on bugging her.

And then I came to realize that it was Diana who was sitting at the back seat of my car. She angrily kept on telling me that its all over. That I should stop trying to get back with her. That there is no absolute fucking chance that I’d ever get to be with her ever again. I was like “WTF?!? How did she get there? I swear it was Claudita at the back of my car!!!”

I replied: “But I have no intention of getting back with you. The past is the past and I’m putting it behind me.”

“Liar!” She shot back. “If that is the case, you shouldn’t have asked about me! If that is the case, you shouldn’t have even thought of me for a split second!!!”

And then we kept on arguing back and forth until I was forced to admit that I still have feelings for her. And how I really loved her and how she’d always have a special place in my heart until the day I die.

And she got angrier and angrier and angrier.

Next scene, I was in the office building where my brother works. Then Diana was there. She was telling me to stop wasting her time. Blablabla… that she doesn’t love me… blablabla… that I go screw myself. Etc. etc. etc.

And then she just walked out on me.

Then I walked out of the building trying to look for my car. I couldn’t find my car. Panicked, I was thinking of calling up the taxi or taking the bus to get home because my car isn’t there.

I tried breathing heavily. Then there was a voice in my head telling me.

“Everything is illusion. The love you feel for your ex-girlfriend is just energy. It is just vibration that can be controlled at your will. It is an illusion and you’re trapped inside an illusion. You should dispel it. Release yourself from that illusion.”

And then I followed its instructions. Breathe. Concentrate. That emotion is just an illusion. Remove it. Dispel it.

Then the next thing I know, I don’t feel anything anymore for Diana.

And the irony of it, Diana drove by to pick me up. She was driving a red car.

I entered the car. Then I kept on telling her that I’m sorry for my demeanor awhile ago. And then I talked about being suckered in by my own human weakness of just falling for her. You know, about how you associate the face of someone with a certain feeling. And that’s what I felt for her. LOVE. I lovED her.

But this time around, I wasn’t feeling the same way towards her. I could look her in the eye calmly without feeling the slightest bit of my initial feelings for her. Because I remember that day when I tried to get back with her, I just loved her so much that I was being a stalker of some sort and she even threatened to call the cops on me. Now I could look her in the eye and hold that gaze. Without feeling it a single bit.

Then she was like. “That’s ok. Its all fine now.”

I replied: “Yes its fine now. I’m no longer inside the illusion.”

Then I woke up (literally).

Tcb
Tcb
Posted at

OOooo i wanna add i wanna add :], My weirdest dream is thata pigeon got stuck in my room-_- I HATE PIGEONS!!! so i was so damn scared cause it was flying around going crazy. even when i opened the window for it to leave it wouldn't leave T.T

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

My turn to share:P The weirdest dream I had was when Kevin Spacey came in to my room and molested me. OMG, I was so traumatized by that dream. It seemed so real and in the dream i couldn't move or anything. I still can't watch American Beauty with out that traumatizing dream popping up. Good thing it was only a nightmare.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh, you have no idea how crazy it gets in my mind when the lights go out. There are a couple of really fucked up dreams I've had.

One was when I was like 5 years old. My parents had this creepy-ass golden mask that they kept at the bottom of the stairs, which sucked, because the only TV in the house was down in the basement. So, in my dream, I randomly woke up because I had the need to piss or something. In this crazy little dream world, the only bathroom in the house was also downstairs. So I open the basement door and see the mask, right in front of me. As if that wasn't freaky enough, the mask then opens its mouth, and it's got snake fangs. While it's hissing at me, I run downstairs(Hey, when you gotta go you gotta go) and go to the bathroom. Only it's not a bathroom, it's a kitchen and the Swedish Chef is there. But this is no friendly Swedish Chef. He sicks this fucking huge dalmatian dog on me. I think this must have been right after I saw Toy Story for the first time. The dog in that movie put the fear of god in me. I can't really remember after that, but most of my scary dreams at that age ended with me hearing huge footsteps, like Godzilla or something.

Second dream, which was actually not that long ago. I am at a big water park. There are rollercoasters, waterslides, watercoasters and whatnot. Everything seems just spiffy until I go into the haunted house. A creepy gypsy lady has me put my hand into a bag to feel the human brains inside. Only it's not a human brain, it's a Tyrannosaurus Rex brain. The T-Rex starts attacking New York, apparently being controlled by some faggot in a floaty ball thing. I hide in a bathroom, but it rips the roof off of my house. Fortunately, the government nukes it before I am eaten. But then, the floaty ball faggot turns out to be a velocitaptor with hair and a samurai sword. I kill him with a telephone pole and the dream ends.

Posted at

I kinda forget my dreams when i have them, Xp but ive kinda been having this one dream quite a bit. Not all the time but ive had this one dream a few times.

Im sleeping like normal in my bedroom, I cant see anything since ive got my eyes closed, i have this 6th sense when i sleep were if i sense someone near me when i sleep, I wake up. If im with people i dont quite trust (Say camp or something) i would wake up all alert and sometimes i might punch them in the face if they were near enough since i dont like to be disturbed when sleeping, Thats if im not sleeping for a certan ammount of time.

So im sleeping like normal, then i wake up because i heard something, Like something hitting my window. I check to see but it was nothing. I felt a little hot so i open my bedroom window a bit and went back to bed. I slept for a little longer before i felt a small pain, like a bite on my neck. I quickly opened my eyes and this girl in a black dress, was biting my neck.

She noticed that i woke up and smiled at me, and started sucking at my blood. I paniced at this since i didnt know what was going on, nor have ive had a girl bite me in the next or suck my blood (In my dreams that is or in real life). She pinned me down from escaping and continued to suck my blood. She wispered in my ear not to struggle. She was a vampire and she was a bit hungry, Lets put it that way. after a while. She finaly lets go of my neck, I felt tired and my sight was blured, More tired than ever, Like if you havent slept in so long and you cant keep your eyes open. I couldnt keep myself awake. i felt drained and slowly fell alsleep.

Before the Vampire girl went out, She kissed me and went. When i finaly fell alseep, I woke up. i was scratching my head about it for a while. quite weird. Ive had a few dreams about that vampire girl. xP

Posted at

For as long as I can remember, my dreams have always had a story and an over-complicated plot.

I think one of my weirdest dreams was also one of my favorite, and I wished for the longest time that I could dream it again. I was four years old, and in my dream my dad dropped me off at a new daycare where everyone wore togas. Don't ask me why, we just did. The daycare was run by a wrinkly old man who also worked part time as a gravedigger. Anyway, as the dream progressed and I made friends…people began to disappear one by one. Eventually we discovered that the guy who ran the daycare was actually an ancient evil vampire. So all of the kids teamed up to vanquish him. We thought we did, but then there was a huge earthquake that killed at least half of us, and he rose up from the bowels of the underworld, twice as strong as before. By now there were only three of us left. Me, an older girl with long dark brown hair, and a younger girl with blonde curls. There were a dozen ceramic swans hanging from the ceiling, like those boats you see out on a lake. So we climbed these red satin curtains to get inside one of the swans. The ceiling opened up, and sunlight poured into the building…killing the daycare guy once and for all…and our ceramic swan took flight into the sky, so we rode off into the sunset.

Looking back now, this dream very well could have been influenced by my dislike for the lady who ran the place. Mrs. Cutler. She was always finding reasons to send me to time out. Once, my shoes were on the wrong feet…and she paddled me!

aegnation
aegnation
Posted at

I just had a weird dream last night.

I was being chased by Cannibals. I knocked one of them out (Knee to the face), but the other managed to somehow chased me inside my house and bit a chunk out of my side. It was quite realistic… ugh.

Next thing I know, I grabbed a knife and stuck it in his gut. I asked how he liked that and called the cops. I then sat down on the floor, covered my bite wound and watched the cannibal on the ground, bleeding.

I have no clue why I had this dream. o_O

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I walked into the living room where I was immediately beset upon, and subequently brtually murdered by the furniture. The couch, the rug, the coffee table, the ceiling fan… they got to me first. In the end nothing was left but a bloodied and mangled corpse reaching for the sky. Awfully messed up dream for an 8 year old to have; must have been some bad haloween candy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.