Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

I live in a country that fails at all sports, has a massively high obesity rate, has a ridiculously low intelligence, is highly racist, is okay with teenage pregnancy to the point of it being the norm because of three to four generation fo it happening, has national pride to the point of socially excluding or near killing those that don't think the same, has vicious football violence tactics, and many more bad things including the highest suicide rate in the UK and the most violent country in the Western world based upon the number of violent incidents per head of it's comparatively small population.

New Zealand?

JK.

AMERICAAAA!
Virginia…

Posted at

Grew up in Farnham, in Suffolk. Then to the US in Colorado. Now I'm in central coast California, Monterey.

Posted at

Canada.

lba
lba
Posted at

Pennsylvania, US.
Ohio, US. Land of…..corn.
Land of even more corn.

I see your Pennsylvania and raise you an Iowa: land of nothing but corn.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I notice you grow a lot of corn in the States…

My lovely coastal city does all sorts of things, but the big Australian state of which it's part does only two really: Mining and wheat farming.
Well it's known for that but there are thousands of head of beef cattle in the north, dairy and sheep in the south etc, ship-building and refitting for the defence industry and the commercial sector, as well as a lot of shipping going through the main port, tourism all over…

But mining is the biggest earner… Mainly steel, but also gold, Bauxite, titanium, diamonds, opals, uranium, tin and other stuff in colossal quantities.

lba
lba
Posted at

While we may manage to screw up a lot of other things, Americans are quite good at growing things for some reason. Probably because we can turn most of it into stuff that burns, and as has long been established, we have a bit of a national love affair with things that go boom.

Posted at

And flooded wasteland of what used to be corn.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

born in the land of the old..(florida)
spent 4 years in the hillbilly mountains (the ozarks in arkansas)
then moved to indiana, where the theme for the theme park is "there's more than corn in indiana"

Pennsylvania, US.
Ohio, US. Land of…..corn.
Land of even more corn.

i see your iowa, and raise you nebraska, which is actually an extension of iowa…an extra 400 miles of it…

Posted at

The Bible Belt.
Like this?

I suppose we all came from bellow one of those… ;)

Clever, but not quite like that. Most of my family is super southern, like the Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi Region. They tell me I sound like a yankee.

Posted at

Iceland.

Learn to drive in my country.

I like the part with the seatbelt demonstration.

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

Portugal.
Rings a bell?
We discovered Brazil,Afrika and half of India.

Posted at

Oh yeah…. well.. we discovered Greenland….

..so there.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Portugal.
Rings a bell?
Well, apart form their native peoples; the Romans? Not as far as Brazil though :)

But the Portuguese discovered a lot of Australia and navigated most of the world before the English and Dutch got there. They were pretty amazing ^_^

Posted at

You did not discover Africa, you merely sailed around it. And Henry the Navigator? I hear he mostly only navigated in his spare time.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I live in a country that fails at all sports, has a massively high obesity rate, has a ridiculously low intelligence, is highly racist, is okay with teenage pregnancy to the point of it being the norm because of three to four generation fo it happening, has national pride to the point of socially excluding or near killing those that don't think the same, has vicious football violence tactics, and many more bad things including the highest suicide rate in the UK and the most violent country in the Western world based upon the number of violent incidents per head of it's comparatively small population.

New Zealand?

JK.

America's bastard Uncle… Mr. Scott Land.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Originally California. Now in Colorado

lba
lba
Posted at

i see your iowa, and raise you nebraska, which is actually an extension of iowa…an extra 400 miles of it…

That's probably the most appealing thing I've ever heard about Nebraska. I like it.

Nebraska! Another 400 miles of the greatest nothing you saw in Iowa!

Toss in the bible thumpers who wander up from the South and the Midwest gets to be a great ol' hot doggin' good time of overzealous religion, corn shuckin' and barn raisin'!

Posted at

awh! i live in some place really awesome…u could find anything n everything u want in it n i mean everything! its really great…well i live in in….dont b shocked! its another secret im welling 2 tell so here it gose….i live in….MY HEAD you all!!!xd can u belive that it fits me! anyone lives near by??

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Seattle.

I don't think, in my entire forum posting history (not that there's much, that is :) ), I've ever seen anyone mention that they're from Washington.

…I'm not alone here, am I? ._.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.