Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Wyoming and Colorado are almost square o__O
Most of the US west of the Mississippi was mapped out according to latitude and longitude lines, so that's why they're all squarish. Idaho/Montana has a wiggly border but that's because there's a mountain range there. It's interesting to fly over the middle states because it was parceled out to homesteaders in squares, too. Like flying over a patchwork quilt. :)

In a county called Derbyshire
:)
The district of the city I live in is called California
You live by Markeaton Park!

BetaJess
BetaJess
Posted at

ANOTHER AUSTINITE! AMANDA, GRAB HIM!

I'll get his legs!

Oh no! They've caught me! Help, they're grabbing my legs!…

On second thought, I'm kinda enjoying this. :)

*grabs ropes*

Okay, I'll tie him up. Are there any more Texans out there?

Note to everyone else: Maybe it's not a smart idea to admit you live in Texas with Amanda or me. We're not very nice… unless you like ropes.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

random town, NJ

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Heh, fair enough, Ozone. I'm from the United States! As a bit of trivia, I read that when Americans go overseas, and someone asks where they're from, they say "from America" or "from the US" or something. Unless they're from Texas. Then the majority forego the country completely and just say "Texas." ^.^

i don't do that . every time i have to give a speech or address a large crowd of people i just say the name of the city i came from, and it's not a large city either , let em google it if they really care that much

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

Usedbooks: Wow, that's sad. I wonder if he's heard there's a New Mexico too?

I also live in Virginia. But in the part that is furthest from anyone else on here probably. =P

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Seattle. All that shit that happened in "Emerald City"? Yeah. Front row seat. I totally got disembowled.

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

I was born in Germany (Wiesbaden, specifically) but I consider myself a New York native; I grew up in New York, so I talk an act more like a New Yorker than a German. I still claim a German nationality though; so I'm… more like a German Yank or something :D

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Mississippi. Average run of the mill southern kid. I don't wear shoes.

Posted at

Now reside at the seashore right outside of Cape May, NJ.

Wow, I live about an hour away from you.

I was born and raised in south Jersey. Yay for me. High taxes and crimes to the max.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

The cold north(Finland).
The colder, norther north (Scotland).

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

The mysterious, misty Mountains of Kentucky. We eat Bambi's and all sorts of 4 legged critters. The Hills DEFINATELY have eyes…….little beedy ones. (But surprisingly, Denny's is a popular hotspot with the hill folk….Never woulda' guessed they knew how to use them "forks and fancy folded napkins"….)

Posted at

Mississippi. Average run of the mill southern kid. I don't wear shoes.

you are a liar. By the way, have you cleaned the outhouse? I forgot to do that before I went back to school.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Now reside at the seashore right outside of Cape May, NJ.

Wow, I live about an hour away from you.

I was born and raised in south Jersey. Yay for me. High taxes and crimes to the max.

High crime? Hhhmmm. My guess either A.C., Millville or Bridgeton?

Posted at

WHAR IN–I mean, WHERE in Kentucky, ttyler? I live in Vine Grove, near Fort Knox, Kentucky.

The mysterious, misty Mountains of Kentucky. We eat Bambi's and all sorts of 4 legged critters. The Hills DEFINATELY have eyes…….little beedy ones. (But surprisingly, Denny's is a popular hotspot with the hill folk….Never woulda' guessed they knew how to use them "forks and fancy folded napkins"….)

Posted at

I'm from Puerto Rico, but we moved to the US. I lived in PR for eleven years and never even knew racism existed until we moved to the States. We got scared into the corner (Florida) and we've lived there ever since. :)

Uhhh…sadly, the United States is VERY racist. I'm just glad more enlightened and higher evolved beings like ourselves are able to meet and greet on the internet.

Posted at

Oregon, where white people afraid of different races go to live. :D

authorfly
authorfly
Posted at

I feel so alone in the waste lands of Las Vegas Nevada….. I grew up in the San Fernando valley of Southern California, and hung out in Burbank land of cartoons. California people sure are thier own breed.

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

oh wow.

Am I the only one who lives in a 3rd world country here? lol

I'm from the Philippines (yes, the one with Al-Queda wannabee terrorists and corrupted government, yes). -w-)/

My country sucks. I'm not being a 'really' pessimistic person here but it just does. -A-)v

Everyday I'd see these kinds of things…. People doing cons and scams each day. Seeing beggars and children being wasted away by the harsh cruel world. Ah~ the drama.

But it's okay. Even if my country (and government *cough*) seriously SUCKS, the people always manages to smile. Which is weird because of the reasons I wrote above. Maybe we're just a very tenacious race who's already used in going through hardships and obstacles in life.

hmm…

I guess I still love my shitty country after all. v(owO)v

jissai
jissai
Posted at

domonick is from colorado? O.O wow, and here i thought hes lived in Maryland his whole life!

I take a strange solace knowing I'm the only Coloradian here. I guess I could still be a Californian…but seeing as I'm not there anymore, maybe I'm more of a Caliroadian…ick

He hasn't shown up in this forum yet but I think D0m, the creator of Nadya is from Colorado. I'm sure of it in fact.

Damn good comic too!

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Me? I was born on the moon. Ahh! Such a wonderful place… I wish I could go back there sometimes…
Anyways, at the age of seven my family moved to a small space underneath ozone's house. I then gradually evolved into a human. When I had finnished with my evolution stage, I then moved to Sydney where i settled into the cellar of an abandoned pub.
I'm currently attending a High school somewhere in the Strathfield area, and I am hoping to get through it as quickly as possible so that I can revisit the moon.

Here's my baby pic:

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

my family moved to a small space underneath ozone's house.
I've been wondering how you escaped…

Noneko
Noneko
Posted at

I live in Finland. Lovely place in my opinion.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

I live in the middle of misery…i mean, missouri. originally im from new york city.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.