Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Lincoln Nebraska… Essentially the middle of nowhere.

json
json
Posted at

i'm from austin too…..it's like we're a DD gang on this thing.

I just got back from Austin this past weekend, and I have to ask do you natives find the interstate system as confusing and aggravating as I do… Mainly whats with the exits that are five miles from were you actually need to go and all the damn U turns to get to the other side of the interstate wouldn't it be easier if they just built bridges that go to both sides of the interstate like we have here in Colorado?

we hate it. that's how we deal with it. "rush hour" is also the suck.

Posted at

i'm from austin too…..it's like we're a DD gang on this thing.

I just got back from Austin this past weekend, and I have to ask do you natives find the interstate system as confusing and aggravating as I do… Mainly whats with the exits that are five miles from were you actually need to go and all the damn U turns to get to the other side of the interstate wouldn't it be easier if they just built bridges that go to both sides of the interstate like we have here in Colorado?

we hate it. that's how we deal with it. "rush hour" is also the suck.

Ya, I got stuck in "rush hour" twice there. I have to say that I found it easier to navigate through LA then Austin even in rush hour.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

There are tons and tons of back roads and secret alternate routes in Austin, though. I cope with traffic by sneakily getting around it ^.^

Posted at

I was only there for two days for a wedding (which was a disaster) so I had no time to find sneaky back roads… I mostly stayed on I-35 and cursed the traffic.

json
json
Posted at

I was only there for two days for a wedding (which was a disaster) so I had no time to find sneaky back roads… I mostly stayed on I-35 and cursed the traffic.

okay…note to anyone visiting austin, texas, usa…..so NOT go on I35 between the hours of 7am to 10am and 3pm to 7pm. those are the times known as "rush hour" and can only take 2 hours to travel 2 miles. tourist info!

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I'm from the complete other side of the Planet… Hastings, New Zealand… loving it up in the sunshine and wishing I had a few cold beers in the fridge!!!

Posted at

Suburban Massachusetts, more specifically pretty much exactly between Boston and Providence.

It's a pretty boring place to be if I say so myself.

werien
werien
Posted at

I'm from the US, Oregon to be more specific.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

woodstock illinois…no im NOT a fuckin hippy! it's not THAT woodstock! [blows up a pob of endangered wales.] SEE?!

Posted at

BROOKLYN NEW YAWK REPRASENT IN DA HOUSE BOIII!

Not that I really talk like that.

KevDuck
KevDuck
Posted at

Oregon, but I currently live in Salt Lake City.

Posted at

Oregon, but I currently live in Salt Lake City.
You poor poor man. I lived in Utah for like 15 years growing up. I hated it. It warped my fragile little mind.

KiwaraSan
KiwaraSan
Posted at

I'm from Austria (and I'm wondering why people always read Australia… ô_O)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

why is only 2 people from nebraska? moooore.

Nersop
Nersop
Posted at

Texan here. D/FW Metroplexian.

aegnation
aegnation
Posted at

I am from Michigan.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.