Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

Posted at

Tantz, Atom, Glarg, Ozone, Mecha, mediocre (who has been missing for a few months), Dragonizer, usedbooks, and subcultured. Maybe more, I probably forgot a few people.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Yay, I'm on a list!

Let's see, me…
Ozone, Midge, Atom, Lizard, Mishi, and basically everyone else in the TD.
Also, Merrywhite Jenkins and Rutger.
It'd also be quite nice to meet the creators of the comics I read. Which I can't be bothered to list!

Oh, and myself. I'd love to meet myself.

Posted at

I'd like to meet mlai so he could totally school me =p God he would get annoyed with me quick ^_^;

Due East, Tantz, Used Books and Titan One from Off Hours (I hope to meet Titan One and Due East this fall actually)

Silent Kitty and Hyptosis cause I have chatted with them in irc so much!

GreyMan and Dark Clown because they seem to really get into my comic (comment wise)

Also Frost Flowers so he can school me with his artistic knowledge and then hate me along with mlai.

Oh also Abt Nihil and DAJB so I could trick them into reviewing my script and re tooling it =D I'd annoy Abt to school me as well =p

I met quite a few at the WW convention that DD so nicely sponsored me at including but not limited to
Evil Emperor Nick, Amelius, Zac, Riot, Lucky(whom I just realized killed Stuffed Jim :cry: ), Neilak20, Kohdok, Carly, Maritalbliss, and some others…

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I've met TitanOne and I'd love to meet the rest of the Off Hours crew (Tantz Aerine, usedbooks, BLNTmaker, D0m, silentkitty and JustNoPoint - who I probably will get to meet later this year like he said)

All the Due East commenters

junoblair, artdude2002, smkinoshita, skoolmunkee, ozoneocean

I know there's more but I can't think of everybody right now, sorry! :)

Posted at

I'd love to meet Ozoneocean in person. He's one of the few who really understands when I'm joking and when I am not. And in fact, he jokes right back at me. :) He also doesn't read too much into what I say online and then find me "too creepy" for some insane reason… unlike some other people. He knows that half of the things I say online isn't competely serious to start with anyway.
Plus, he really just knows what to say to cheer up people. I'd love to meet him in person just to give him a big hug. =3

Kyupol. I'd like to see if he's as crazy-sounding in person as he is online. It would be pretty intersting to have a conversation with him, that's for sure. I'd prefer to meet in a populated area though, should something happen…

I'd also like to meet SubCultured, and everyone else who has thier comics on my faves list. Almost everyone on my fave list are such amazing artists that I'd just love to see where they do their art, and how they do it. What they do, it's really inspiring.

Hmm. Does "people I'd like to meet in person so I can smack them for being such assholes online" count too? Nah, I guess it doesn't.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Hmm. Does "people I'd like to meet in person so I can smack them for being such assholes online" count too? Nah, I guess it doesn't.

Your hand would hurt from all the slapping you'd do.

I guarantee that's taken out of context.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Kyupol. I'd like to see if he's as crazy-sounding in person as he is online. It would be pretty intersting to have a conversation with him, that's for sure. I'd prefer to meet in a populated area though, should something happen…

Wow I'm on this list. lol!

By "crazy", it depends on your definition of crazy.

If you define crazy as someone with out of this world ideas, then I would definitely fit that description.

But if you define crazy as someone foaming at the mouth with rage and anger and murderous intent, I am clearly not that type of person. Same thing though if you define crazy as someone who is like a megalomaniacal calculating dictator. I'm not a violent murderous hateful person. :)

I'd like to meet you too… in a populated area too… should something happen.

(I get the impression you're a satanist reptilian who can enable-disable certain chakras to get the strength of a hundred men…

lol I'm kidding. :P )

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Since names are being mentioned, I'd also like to meet the ff people.

JustNoPoint, SarahN, JillyFoo, Aussie Kid - for having the patience to put up with 500+ of my total comic pages online that I've been cranking out since 2001. Yes that spans the old Brood Knight, to the newer ones… and for continuing to follow that boring drama comic I'm doing now called MAG-ISA.

Black Daisy - singling you out since you seem to be the most hardcore fan of MAG-ISA.

LanceDanger, seventy2, magickmaker, Peipei, trevoramueller, Akki333, Nyx, salasvexx, BlkKnight, krisikas, Fyrsiel, Adariel, - people who have regularly visited my comics. I also wanna meet you. Also to everyone who I failed to mention but regularly dropped by on my comics.

Ozoneocean, Subcultured, Mlai - though you're sometimes assholes on the forums, maybe in real life we can be pals.

Mayshing - Edepth Angel is one of the most intelligent comics I ever saw. It would be great to meet you in person.

But then again, it is inevitable that we're gonna meet… when geographic distance and time will no longer be in the way.

Afterall, we are all infinite consciousness. :)

Posted at

Your hand would hurt from all the slapping you'd do.

I guarantee that's taken out of context.

Heh. I guess so… to tell you the truth, there's actually only one person who I'd like to do that to.

I have this little fantasy about it. I find out where he lives, etc.. and then I go up to his house, and give him a very stern lecture about how unhealthy it is to center your whole life around getting yourself off to insulting others on the net. once or twice is fine, but when you do it 24/7 it starts to look like you need a break from all that flaming. You know what I mean? And then I'd just slap him really hard on the face and walk away.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Oh wow, people like me!

Hm. I'd like to meet everyone, but I'd be much to shy to do so. ;___;

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Thanks everyone :)
And Aurora, that's a great thing to say ^_^

Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^
you did not say like, anything in that meeting!
Ya see? Dull and boooring! Told ya ^_^
Ugh, I'd had 2 and a half hours sleep actually, it takes my brain a while to wake up after a short nap like that- shut-down mode… And then in the after meeting everyone was talking about various ways of going to the toilet… blargh!

Will
Will
Posted at

I;d like to meet Ozone. Since we live in generally the same area i'm surprised i haven't bumped into him on the train or something yet.

"hey, aren't you Ozone from Drunkduck?"

"why, yes I am. How did you know that?"

*punches Ozone in the face and runs off*

oooh yeah that'd be sweet…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ok, trimming the thread of the crap.
APC, Aurora, Will and whoever else; keep it out of the thread please. This isn't chat, and thank all the gods for that!

Apologies to all whose posts I deleted but I find it's the best way to fix this sort of thing. :)

———————————-
Whoever I meet better be nice. :gem:

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Everyone on DD who said I was cute.

:3

=D

Also, anybody who manages to meet me will likely be hugged. Tightly. And for a long time.
Unless I don't know you, of course. Hugging strangers is just odd.
…Wait…

lba
lba
Posted at

I'm thinking Short_Circuiting, trevoramueller, Ozone, Katch, seventy2, kawaiidaigakusei, Midge, therealtj, SeriousQuiche, Dragonizer, AQua, Ziffy88 and a few others.

Basically all the people who comment on Last Words regularly and a few others. They seem like they'd be an interesting crowd to get in the same room.

Posted at

In no particular order, I'd like to meet these people and I jotted down the excuse I'd use, as the reason for seeing them.

D0m because he seems like he would be fun to meet up with and tease him about his choice of avatars.
silentkitty because I want to see if she has a third eye if I see her in person, and besides she seems really nice.
Talekyn because he and I have had great email exchanges
Viceroy because I think he's in Peru and who wouldn't want to see Peru.
Hyptosis because I want to see his monster dog(s).
sakke because I know he's in Northern Europe and who wouldn't want visit there.
joerocks1981 because he so enthusiastic.
Roguehill because I want to see his studio and talk art.
Gibson Twist also because I want to see his studio and talk art.
(Humm, I want to talk art with the B&W artists…..)
madsniper because I'd love to find out about the tail.

It would be fascinating to see if the artist's look and personality matches the version I have in my head of them, from their art and comments.

Posted at

To be honest I wouldn't really like to meet anyone on drunkduck, I'd be too shy :P

Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^
HAH! You'd be lucky to get a word out of me. I have Asperger's syndrome, your likely to get some mumbling but nothing more lol!

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Weee! Everyone who reads my comic i want to meet. I also wanna meet Mlai cause hes cool and i wanna watch anime with him…

Everyone on DD who said I was cute.

:3

Aqua is cute!
… and everyone who friended me!

although im really shy in rl so it'd be tough to follow through… im really lonely right now. I moved to a new state and dont know anyone.

Posted at

No one, because I have no friends…

I'm all alone

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

I'll be your friend!

Posted at

I'll be your friend!

:D I has a friend now!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Yay!

Posted at

I always like meeting people that draw/write comics that I like. That being said I could be typing this all night, here's some off the top of my head:
Ashwara from Para Ten, I'm not sure what I'd say to him… it'd be neat to say that I've met him though.
D0m from Nadya, he seems like he'd be fun to draw comics with!
Amanda and BetaJess from Salt the Holly, for about the same reason as D0m… And because they both have a good sense of humor
Darth Mongoose from FanDanGo, she seems very insightful and smart, and she strikes me as someone that would be really funny in person.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

yes!!..i'm popular!! i'm on three seperate lists…

Ozoneocean-because i'd like to go to australia, and know what i'm doing. Everyone else is doing it.
Trevorameuller- because a heavy night of drinking is just what i need
Iba-cause he sounds like a couple of my already friends who have all these random violent thoughts
kyupol-cause i've never met a hardcore conspiracy theorist in real life. that i know of.
Croi Dhubh-because every good boy genius needs an evil boy genius as their friend. plus our banter is funny

pretty much anyone who's comic i read, because it's the same kind of humor i have… and it's pretty hard to find people who understand alot of my jokes. maybe it's all just british humour. ha…..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.