Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

kyupol-cause i've never met a hardcore conspiracy theorist in real life. that i know of.

lol I'm not that hardcore. I've seen more paranoid crazy stuff out there:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/exposing_reptilians.htm

"Notable Reptilians: George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Richard Cheney, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Queen Elizabeth and all 4 sons including Prince Charles and Prince Andrew"

lol!

albone
albone
Posted at

First rounds on me. ;)

I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.

Wizard World Chicago? Because I'll totally be there!

I've met DJ Coffman, and am pretty good friends with Brandon J Carr…I'd like to hangout with a good chunk of the people on here, actually.

Definitely the regulars on my comics (Fitz, TheMidge28, Short_Circuiting, usedbooks, amanda, BetaJess, seventy2, kyupol, Peipei, DAJB, antcomics, harryq, GTLB, lba, albone, and many more), especially if they're old enough to go out for drinks. Even if they're not, though, we can still hang out. Talk about funny stuff. Or not funny stuff.

Whatever. ;)

HalJones
HalJones
Posted at

I must be really not rememberable, since I'm not on ANYONE's list! However, I would love to meet those who read and especially those who comment on my comic: Midge, DAJB,Ky and a number of others. I think there's a TON of talent in this place.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

First rounds on me. ;)

if you're counting the people on trevor's list, when and where??

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I would like to meet some of you in person, but I've sworn that I'll never converse with anyone who claims to have Asperger's syndrome, which sorta' rules out the whole internet. Sorry.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I must be really not rememberable, since I'm not on ANYONE's list! However, I would love to meet those who read and especially those who comment on my comic: Midge, DAJB,Ky and a number of others. I think there's a TON of talent in this place.

Sorry I forgot to put you on my list.

I remember the discussion in another thread about exorcism and demons. Could make a very interesting topic. :)

Zac
Zac
Posted at

And Zac. And Riot. And Acadia. I want to see them function together because I suspect it's really amusing. And Carly.

We're HILARIOUS…especially with CARLY.

I've met many of you in person already, DrunkDuck! Those who I haven't, you know who you are!

<3

There are some cool people on here. :O

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

BigFishComic 'cause he's my favorite male hispanic.

Oh, shut up, me.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I've already met Chuck Rowles at the Philadelphia comic con, and he was a pretty cool guy. Aside from him, I prolly wouldn't mind hanging out with Black Kitty, JustNoPoint, and Ozoneocean. I'm sure I'd add to the list if I post some more and get to know you guys.

Posted at

Fern, BigFishComic, Eunice_P, D0m, mlai… I guess. And the mods and admins. I just don't feel like typing it out.

Yeah. No particular reason why. It's just that they were all nice and/or interesting to me.

I'm boring as hell and I don't talk all that much. Well, unless I'm with my friends. Then I'm slightly more happier. But at school, there's no reason to talk.

There's never a reason to talk at a place like that.

Also, if I talk to you on DD and I forgot to put your name, whoops. Sorry.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

I'd like to meet that handsome Neilsama!
GASP! Why thank you, person whose quote I certainly didn't make up!

If I had to meet one Drunk Ducker, I think I'd want to meet the currative Black Kitty.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

spang and dom (how ya doing?)

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Let's see…

Well, Jayfri and Krisikas, kyupol, Amelius, Ozoneocean, subcultured, Volte6, Ronson and basically everyone who likes my comics.

Guess I'm not around enough to be liked because I'm not on anyone's list :(

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Let's see…

Well, Jayfri and Krisikas, kyupol, Amelius, Ozoneocean, subcultured, Volte6, Ronson and basically everyone who likes my comics.

Don't worry Aussie, neither am I. Let us be the crappy side-characters… together.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Let's see…

I mentioned you in an earlier post in page 2. :)

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Let's see…

I mentioned you in an earlier post in page 2. :)

*Goes back to see* Oh, thankyou

Posted at

I'd like to meet that handsome Neilsama!
GASP! Why thank you, person whose quote I certainly didn't make up!

If I had to meet one Drunk Ducker, I think I'd want to meet the currative Black Kitty.

Oh you handsome man~ I certainly would like to meet you!

I haven't been around as much as I used to (mostly due to job related reasons) so I'm kind of surprised people still remember me. But thanks and thanks to all those who also wanted to meet me. :)

One of these days, I'm going to stop by at a Wizard World, preferably one where DrunkDuck is at.

As for who I want to meet…I don't know, I generally like to meet with people I talk to on a regular basis. I've done the whole "hey you! We hang out at the same place but I have NO idea who you are!" bit before and it's kind of awkward. (Although it was pure coincidence really. Fred Gallagher was in Canada one year so it bought out all the MT folks.)

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I haven't been around as much as I used to (mostly due to job related reasons) so I'm kind of surprised people still remember me. But thanks and thanks to all those who also wanted to meet me. :)
Of course we remember you. You're like the Token Asian Chick of Drunkduck.

Posted at

I am glad I am fulfilling a role in DD even in this semi-absent state. :D

Posted at

i am also surprised there are people who want to meet me ^_^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I want to meet you sub. And I want to pants you and run away before you can beat me up :)

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I want to meet you sub. And I want to pants you and run away before you can beat me up :)

But you're an admin and he's just a mod. By the heirarchy, if you pulled his pants down in public he should respond with 'Thankyou, sir! May I have another, sir!'

Doesn't being an admin sound like fun?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ha! Have you seen Sub?
Guy is big…
I don't think DD Admin status would help me much in person :)

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I'd meet everyone, especially the not-so-popular folks here. Popular folks like OzoneOcean, etc. should be shooed away from my to-meet-in-person list. lol!

Just kidding. I'd love to meet everyone, no matter what background you come from.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.