Moonlight meanderer
therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

And because I am not the real TJ.
No.

No you aren't.

Posted at

I got it from a random name generator. Put in a whole bunch of stuff you like or are associated with and then picked it out of a list and now I like to Use it for anything online.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Take the letters of the alphabet:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Then, remove every third letter:
ABDEGHJKMNPQSTVWYZ

Then, add the word HARPSICHORD at the end:
ABDEGHJKMNPQSTVWYZHARPSICHORD

Then, put the whole thing in ?esrever:
DROHCISPRAHZYWVTSQPNMKJHGEDBA

Then, remove every second letter:
DOCSRHYVSPMJGDA

Then, remove all letters that also happen to be Roman numerals:
DOSRHYSPJGA

Then, add the word A:
DOSRHYSPJGAA

Then, remove any duplicate letters:
DOSRHYPJGA

Then, replace all the letters with X:
XXXXXXXXXX

Then, add the word HUMORMAN at the end:
XXXXXXXXXXHUMORMAN

Finally, remove all X's:
HUMORMAN

Try it with your friends as they gasp in amazement!

(seriously, if you don't know why that's my username, then you have very little grasp on the concept of logic)

Posted at

It sounded literary and mysterious to me but I think it might actually be the name of some kind of social program. Also I just dig alliteration, I guess.

Posted at

I was real lazy and couldn't come up with anything funny so there it is

fazz33
fazz33
Posted at

I picked my name because I've used it before, and its easy to remember ^_^

Posted at

many reasons…
1.)i can sound like kain
2.)big vamp fan
3.) Got all of the legacy of kain games except for "Blood Omen" (couldn't find it)

Doplegager
Doplegager
Posted at

Old school AOL had a ten character limit on screen names. I wanted to use "Doppelganger" as my screen name, but I couldn't come up with very many variations that didn't include either 'dope' or 'gang'. So I bastardized it into "Doplegager".

I've since discovered that I can sign on to any forum without fear of anyone else already having my screen name, so it's stuck. Most people who originally met me online refer to me as "Dop".

Edit: I always feel awkward around people who speak German; I've taken enough German classes that I can navigate my way through most simple German texts, but my screen name really underplays that particular skill…

Prototaph
Prototaph
Posted at

Prototaph is the title of a 1960s short story (very short) and I thought it was very philosophically apt and well written. Plus, the name has some sort of punch to it. I like saying it in a variety of voices cause it sounds great. You can read the story online. It's usually the first link when you google 'Prototaph'. That's all.

Posted at

I love mangos. I love Altoids.

Mix it together and get…
Minty fresh mangos. XD

Paper_Cut
Paper_Cut
Posted at

Owe me anything, I'll nag you constantly like a particularly bad paper cut lol!

THKNN_NUL
THKNN_NUL
Posted at

THKNN_NUL:

was going to be Toa Hordika Kopaka Nuju Nuva…but i got cut off so it then became Toa Hordika Kopaka N, and then i forgot my password for that.

then i tried THKNN, but i never got approved and eventually forgot the password for that

now i am:

Toa Hordika Kopaka Nuju Nuva_Nintendo's Untold Legends.

I'm a big fan of Ice Bionicles if you can't tell XD

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Well, my user name was my own idea because I happen to be somewhat of a computer nerd and i happen to like reptiles, especially snakes. So I came up with the name Snakebyte (Get it? Snakebite? Snakebyte? Bytes like in computers? Hmmm…Tough crowd)

Posted at

It's my pen name which I came up with when I tried to write a novel few years ago. See, I live in a religious country and it wouldn't be very wise to release anything under my real name if it would deal with christianity in erm… let's say totally unorthodox way… The novel became more of a novella (and is being slowly reworked into a graphic novel script) and the name stuck.

I was basically trying to come up with something that works as a single nickname, but also as first/last name.

ravacomics
ravacomics
Posted at

The name of our group is RAVA, and we make comics. It seemed the thing to do.

omegaman
omegaman
Posted at

I came up with my username beacause i thought megaman and the first letter of the greek alphabet omega , so i put them together and it formed omegaman.

Which i then used part of to form a group called omega comics , which consists of quite a lot of dd members , here's the link , we're still expanding and i would be extremely greatful if you joined. http://s15.invisionfree.com/Omega_Comics/

Izzy11
Izzy11
Posted at

Izzy is the name of my pet lizard, then put 11 at the end because thats the age i got her at.

rabidmochi
rabidmochi
Posted at

I made it around a year ago, and I use it pretty much everywhere.
I know it's pretty mediocre, but I'm not that creative of a person anyways.

Yeah, whatever.
I don't care, really.

Scardy
Scardy
Posted at

Because if I use anything else I'll start getting confused

Kalos
Kalos
Posted at

"Kalos" is like an abbreviated version of my last name (which I won't say here 'cause Lord knows someone will stalk me/ban me from the forums). Anyway, it's what I think I may change my last name to if I ever actually get around to doing that. I'm of Greek heritage, so my last name has, like, a trillion letters and is too hard to pronounce. Everyone calls me Kalos offline as well.

Marguati
Marguati
Posted at

Marguati is a quite rare italian surname. Not mine, though.

MechaZeep
MechaZeep
Posted at

i alway drew a guy named mech and a guy named zeep i liked both names so i mixed em plus is my webname

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.