Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bluey
Bluey
Posted at

I chose my name because when I was younger me and my friends had a colour to our attitude. I was blue because I acted blue( meaning i was smooth, calm charming and i like club music or music like modern blues examples:snoop dogg and t-pain,bartender and drop it like its hot.).

Hefaistus
Hefaistus
Posted at

I use this username for 8 years already. It started with a small online game I came across with. After playing a game about the greek mythology for months already, I just took a name from that one. However, because I rarely read the names well, back then I wrote Hefaistus. And well, it kinda stuck.

Posted at

I'm a big fan of stopmotion animation. In King Kong (the original 1933 version) all the special effects were stopmotion and the main animator dude was (the great) Willis O'Brian. Hence Willis O' Kong, and in computer land this is willisokong.

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

Pretty simple really…I work on my comic with a friend of mine, and this is the shared account, so we chose something we both love - bacon - and became the Baconators (the "s" obviously because we're two people).

In my opinion, humorman's name is the most creative. ^_^

Salsicoruc
Salsicoruc
Posted at

Salsicoruc is my Jedi name *cough*

I wasn't creative enough to come up with a real username, so once upon a time I found a name generator thing-a-ma-bob, and da.

So I'm either that or far-from-earth/farfromearth, which has more to do with being a space cadet than any obscene skills of lack thereof.

Posted at

I needed to think of something… It has nothing to do with smoking, though, I assure you.

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

I'm called mishi so much my real name sounds weird and fake…

Posted at

Back when I was a little kid, me and my friend had our own little "world" and my character was always "De Leon Hyrulious" and when I got my first email, drunkduck, ect. Leon Hyrulious just seemed the right choice for me.

Posted at

Okay…So "Highwind017" was a name i used for a fourm called "everything halo". So i had to pick a different name from my normal one. Now I did NOT know that "highwind" was a ship…Honest! 17 is my lucky number but i had to put in another 0 so its a 3 didget number…Ni!

Posted at

I used to draw several eight page comics about a talking pancake, who was named Flap-Jack by my best friend. So when I got tired of the name spyro7000, I made my username on drunkduck flapjack1995, in honor of my old abandoned character. And 1995 is the year I was born.

Posted at

Three years ago, over spring break…a friend of mine and I went to Floresville and hung out at Dairy Queen every day until I went home. We'd just spend all of our time there getting free refills and chatting. Well, I had some paper and a pen one day…and we decided to draw ourselves as furries (though I really hate furries.) She was a cat-girl and I was a bunny-girl, and we just drew a bunch of comic strips with these characters. This was the first comic I ever drew consistently for over 40 pages (we really got into it.) We decided to call this comic 'Disgruntled Roommates' and when I first came to drunkduck, I was going to post it here. But I realized how bad it looked, so I took it down and posted Dying to Live. But it lived on in my username. I couldn't fit 'disgruntled roommates' into an SN, so I shortened it to disgruntledrm.

mattchee
mattchee
Posted at

Well my real name, of course, is Matt G.

When i was in college I had a friend named jenny…. when I'd see here i'd say "Jenneeeeeee" much to the annoyance of another friend who would mock this and say Matt geeeeeeee….. which sounded like Mattchee… which stuck….

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

I pcked SWexY because i made swexy up and it means sweet and sexy so i like to use it also i know that it wont ever be taken because i made it up plus i love it XD and my friends say that it describes me ^o^ except for the sexy part lol

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I chose mine because the obvious spelling for it was taken by so many people…

When I was a lot younger I realized I got shot down a lot by the opposite sex. I also find out they were married, had a boyfriend, had a girlfriend, or that I wasn't worth their time.

So I gave up on the whole idea a long time ago.

Pathetic, I know… :(

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

My username is based off the original norse words that formed my first name(Eric), 'Ei' meaning forever or eternal, and 'rikr' meaning ruler or prince. So, it means Eternal ruler, which sounds pretty wicked to me.

Plus, it was either this or 'Space Nacho', and I think I grew out of that.

Posted at

Well.
This story is incredibly long and very creative.

Ryu is my main character.
And is a Hedge-Wolf.

I win :)

Posted at

The Fighting Stranger is the name of the next webcomic I'm working on. And being a fighting stranger in a new place isn't the worse thing in the world to be I guess. :)

Druchii
Druchii
Posted at

"Druchii" is my nickname. It has a two fold story to it. It's also the name of the race of dark elves in the Warhammer world, and for many years now I've played that race in many a tabletop battle. And since in most areas there aren't a lot of playes that select that army, they used to call me the Druchii guy. And after I started using it as a name online, it stuck.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The company I was in the Army. Bravo company, 1st of the 102d Armor. I've gotten used to it over the past few years.

Irony: On yahoo the name was already taken by another former member of the unit. We get around.

Vision
Vision
Posted at

Hmmm.. the story for my username "Vision" involves a pack of cigarettes, a bunch of vodka mixed with softdrinks and other stuff, and a bunch of people who had the urged to do something stupid as i did. :)

We started around 9pm and by 2am we were all laughing for no reason, talking about poop and even boobies and yes 3 of them were women 4 of us men. that or 3 men and one a form of a living and breathing cigarette entity which was me. School crap had ended and we celebrated for what seemed like the last time. Around 230am i started hallucinating, at least i thought i was..
(Later i was told i had fallen asleep after i puked all over the floor hahaha)
Anyways, I saw a freakin giant blue bird! and i was chasing the the giant blue bird until i apparently flew up following it. Long story short i saw a world colored by simple crayons and drawings on paper, i had had a "Vision" of the Astral world of Art! There I had been enlightened and taught many things by anime characters and cartoon boobs! Finally i held in my hand a great secret! A scroll so devastating that uttering a single word from it would make me a Cartoon God! And as i was about to utter those sacred words.. The ground shook, female cartoon characters started putting their bras back on, the world was ending! And then i woke up lying down on the floor, my clothes soaked with my own puke… :)

Posted at

I chose pantsofdeath back in 1996 as an email address, at the time it was a throwaway joke about the pompous names goth kids were giving themselves on the web, but people liked the name and so I renamed my comic PantsofDeath (at the time it was the Sexy Pants Cartoon page)

Recently (and somewhat annoyingly) some 17 year old from germany has been calling herself pantsofdeath on a number of sites. Ah well. I am due for a new name soon anyway.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

T stands for Tim…..and Tyler stands for….uh…..Tyler….. yeah……(cricket chirping noises.)

Jinachi
Jinachi
Posted at

Jinpachi (from the Tekken Series) minus the "P" makes a whole new original name, its a great method for making names actually

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

I've had this screen name for 12 years now. It all began when I was posting on the PythOnline boards in 1996. As it was the board for the official Monty Python website, I used a bunch of silly handles like Thomas The Mad 1 Mad 2 Mad 3 or Thomas M-Stop-Ftang-Ftang(etc.) that were quite lengthy. Then I gravitated to the message boards for ViewAskew.com (Kevin Smith's site) and the posters there advised me that a shorter name would be better. So I invented the PyThomas name (Python + Thomas). And it stuck, obviously. But I still like the name…. though on other webcomic boards I've taken to calling myself TLT Thomas to tie myself in with my Times Like This comic.

faintsmile
faintsmile
Posted at

I'm like, ALWAYS smiling. :-D
See?

Added in the "faint" part as Teresa of the Faint Smile (Claymore) is one of me fabourite characters ever.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.