Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

I'm a rock quarry worker.. I cut rock, saw rock, drive haul trucks, front end loaders, bull dozers, and back hoes. I also go to college full time for Anthropology.

Posted at

I have a crappy job in customer service for Blue Cross and Blue shield telling doctors offices why their patients medical claims are denied. It sucks but I slack off so it all good.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I am a Referee, and am about to do some part time modeling(not real modeling, oil painting modeling for head studies). Reffing sucks. The pay is good, but dealing with the parents that hate your guts, the jerky athletes(or stupid athletes) and the mean coaches makes it suck. But the pay and the occasional nice and civilized human being makes it doable.
I'm a referee too (basketball) and I know how it feels. although I do get some pretty good pay at some of the rich private schools. I get $20 a game and I do about four games. I also get $10 a game at other local stadiums though. I'm only sixteen so it's a good start.

Apart from that, I'm also a part-time fish. The pay is pretty good too. 10 cans of fish food an hour.

BA-DUM PISH!!

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

I'm currently not working since I'm studying, but when I do work I'm a freelance (some read that as "out of work", but I do book several jobs at several newspapers) illustrator and part time sushi waitress (hell yeah! best job ever - I get to eat my weight in cheesecake)

I still have time to ponder about my profession, though. I'm a language student as well as go to animation school

Posted at

I just started a new 'job', demonstrating Wacom Cintiqs!

What fun. I love watching other artist's eyes light up when they see one in action and discover the unlimited possibilities the Cintiqs offer.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I just started a new 'job', demonstrating Wacom Cintiqs!

What fun. I love watching other artist's eyes light up when they see one in action and discover the unlimited possibilities the Cintiqs offer.
Ah-Hahahahaha

No wonder all your recent posts were sounding like Cintiq ads. lol!
Careful of that man. It's rather disingenuous and could border on the spammy.
-not in this post but the others.

——-
I go home from this job in 9 minutes… 8 minutes now. BOOOOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I'm a culinary arsonist… I burn food for a living

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.