Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I'm the caretaker at the That Pet Place at my local That Fish Place. Basically, I get eaten by snakes, lizards, and frogs all day.
You mean like that boar in Valhalla's feast hall that gets eaten at night by hungry heroes and regenerates the next day so he can get eaten again? %)
Great, I'm a vore fetishist's dream come true.

But, I do miss working at random fast-food joints. Because here, if I see someone don't like come in, I can't spit on their snake.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I work at a radio station.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'm the caretaker at the That Pet Place at my local That Fish Place. Basically, I get eaten by snakes, lizards, and frogs all day.
You mean like that boar in Valhalla's feast hall that gets eaten at night by hungry heroes and regenerates the next day so he can get eaten again? %)
Great, I'm a vore fetishist's dream come true.

But, I do miss working at random fast-food joints. Because here, if I see someone don't like come in, I can't spit on their snake.

my completly mature and PGreply

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

I work at a movie cinema and TV station (rolled into one). I do whatever job they need me to do, except pop corn (or produce live TV). Gotta draw the line somewhere!

imshard
imshard
Posted at

No surprise actually but I work in tech support.
All day I talk to IT admins who can't fix the computers we sold them.
I used to be in consumer support **shudder** but I got away from that evil place.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

They pay me a million dollars a day here to tell people to change their sig banner sizes :)

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

They pay me a million dollars a day here to tell people to change their sig banner sizes :)
Yeah, but those are Australian dollars.

What's that in real money, a buck fitty? ;D

And sadly, I am a grocery clerk.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

In the past, yeah mebee… But this is 2008 man. Post GW!
The exchange rate with the U.S. is almost 1:1. lol!

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Yeah… too bad the US Dollar's not worth jack crap right now! Haha Owne–heyyyy…

I made myself sad…

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I'm a cart attendant at a Super Target. It's essentially a meathead job, so it gives me lots of spare brainpower to think about things.

roma
roma
Posted at

I'm an Intern at a Government Job! Which means I get paid almost nothing with no benefits. Whooo!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm the admin / office mgr / acct mgr / event planner / maid / babysitter for an Oracle software consulting company - and I do all the fun website stuff…and pretty much everything except actually work on Oracle.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

actually, government jobs normally have a decent salary, great benefits and often great hours. even better on the civilian side of that.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I'm a global mod on Seventy2's forums. But he doesn't pay me crap!

Actually, due to the fact that I fear commitment, I find it difficult to go out with the intention of finding an actual job. I'm very picky, also, and will only work certain jobs.

Ideally, I would have a warehouse job where I would package and/or crate/shelf things. I could do heavy or abundant items, so that wouldn't be a problem.

I don't want anything retail or behind a computer. Even though I sit behind a computer for hours every day.

My current job of watching dogs with my uncle is sufficient. I don't have much need for money at the moment since the only thing I spend it on is gas and presents for other people. I would like to help my mother pay for food on occasion, though.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah… too bad the US Dollar's not worth jack crap right now! Haha Owne–heyyyy…

I made myself sad…
Yeah… I used to do commissions for U.S. customers… I stopped doing that when it didn't pay off as well as it used to :(

mattchee
mattchee
Posted at

I'm an in-house graphic designer at a dog treat company of all things…. really cool job actually. We're a small company so I get my hands into all kinds of stuff!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

.0001 an hour, with max of .0024 a week.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

.0001 an hour, with max of .0024 a week.

I'll be keeping track!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I paint miniatures and build models on commission. I keep getting asked when I'm going on Jeopardy or Who Wants to be a Millionaire or when am I starting my career in stand-up comedy. 26 unfinished manuscripts and counting…

I'm on disability from my security job because of a recent car accident. Prior teacher of Social Studies, historical researcher and US Army tank crewman and certified instructor.

Posted at

I'm working one of those crappy jobs that you only have so you can pay for school and eventually get a better job. I'm sure many of you can relate. I work at a gas station currently. Woo-hoo.

But, if I can finish college, I'm hoping to be a 3D modeler/animator for a game studio. That'd be sweeeeet.

Posted at

damn, so many people here have a job way better than mine. then again waiting tables isn't exactly difficult to top, heh..

i think i've just fallen into that groove anyone in a non-career job gets into after doing the same thing for too long. school's a great way to break the monotony, i think… though i'd be lying if i said i wasn't looking forward to finishing.

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

High School Student.But after college I'm going to write and draw comics professionaly.Or so I hope.

Posted at

Technical support and billing over the phone for… uh, a software company.

Fun on a bun.

Posted at

oh jobs, I've worked in nearly ever fast food/pizza chain. I've also been a screen printer, repo'ed cars, and worked as a farm hand castrating goats and bailing hay.

I'm lucky 'cause I actually really like my job now. I publish comics for BOOM! studios. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.