Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

another t-rex dream last night….i've been having these things randomly for 20 years now….and they dont get any better….(shakely reaches for coffee)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Holy crap monkeys what a busy week. I got a 15 page research paper due at the end of the day tomorrow (luckily I'm spliting it with a partner, but she lives on the otherside of the state so it isn't like we can meet up and put our heads together). I would have 7.5 pages to be responsible for and I have one done. So yeah. The reason more is not done is the fact that:

Monday: I had to go to work for a couple of hours (wasn't planning on it) and my Beetle broke down. I spent more time trying to get it to work than working on the paper. Also, to top it all off my husband comes home early, sick.

Tuesday: Hubby was still sick. I made him take the day off. So, we went and ran some important errands that were time senetive. And then, I went and sat for my lisence exam to be a Health, Life, and Accident insurance agent. (I passed).

Today, the Bug is still busted and I need to go into work to get some paperwork done. It will be a miracle if this paper gets done in time. (At least most of the research is done, I just have to write it). The only good news is, I spent Monday doing my Accounting homework so I don't have to worry about that too.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

PIT_FACE wrote:
another t-rex dream last night….i've been having these things randomly for 20 years now….and they dont get any better….(shakely reaches for coffee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UzarFCmPM ??

Well, they were one of the original Glam Rock bands so L can sorta see that… with you and your thrash leanings. They must be terrifying. (hehe)

@Niccea- Google docs? Makes collab work so much easier. Many times Skool and I and Banes and I have worked on documents simultaneously. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

"learn" ???????? 0_o
All that's required is a Google account. Nothing to learn…
Google docs are like a super basic basic basic version of MS Word. :/

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

@Bravo-
The best bit on the page is this friken awesome racist comment by a nutjob:

"There is no conversation just me stating the factual truth, which will be realized in 2 years.

Aryans are humans every1 else is just a humape, a human lookalike
that is just another stupid ape artificially evolved to look like us.
They do not hav our cunning, our intellect, our knowledge, our spiritual
superiority, they don't grasp what language is, and they're parasites.
There is many more but that's irrelevant. Arayans will be saved every1 else will fail.

Ahahahahahahahaha! By a guy called KaxakaDarktree.
The comments on his channel are just as funny: http://www.youtube.com/user/KaxakaDarktree (he likes Linkin Park so that sort of explains it…)

In the imortal words of Bugs: "What a maroon!"

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

*whew*  Thank goodness I got my left inner tire rod replaced.  Months ago when the ball joint broke on that wheel it also damaged both inner and outer tire rods.  The damage to the inner tire rod made itself known to me when my wheel started vibrating while I drove.

Pulled that sucker out and saw how loose it was… It probably wouldn't have lasted another week in the state it was in.  Good thing I was able to find a "cheap" replacement… it's made in Taiwan… for $30 (unlike the Japanese one which is $160).  Now my mind feels a bit more peaceful…  :)

Yes… it's the part of the tire rod that connects to the Rack and Pinion assembly.  :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'll give you enough for a musical! ;)

——

Last night I dreamed I was working on the side as what is politely termed as a "gigolo"… for professional ladies in their 50s. It wasn't too sexy, but I did the job well.

When I woke up I was heartbroken that i didn't have any of the money I'd earned! ;_:
Plus, that was a nice little earner, all tax free, cash in hand. I miss that dream prossie job. :(

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
@Bravo-

"There is no conversation just me stating the factual truth, which will be realized in 2 years.

Aryans are humans every1 else is just a humape, …
The comments on his channel are just as funny: http://www.youtube.com/user/KaxakaDarktree (he likes Linkin Park so that sort of explains it…)

You know I listen to idiots like that expound on their idears on Coast to Coast AM at least three nights out of seven.  But what does that have to do with Weird Al and Jurassic Park?

Don't tell me the usual mindless Young Earth Creationists stuff who have no clue about anything.  Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark and the like.  

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Trust me,. I would do docs if it would do better for my paper. But it has to be in APA format which is hard enough to do in Word. So it is easier on formatting if we do it this way, sadly. I'm so tired. I got 5 of my 7 1/2 pages done, but I don't have her stuff in yet and I still have to do final looks and formatting and submit it by the end of the day (11:59).

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
@Bravo-

Aryans are humans every1 else is just a humape, a human lookalike
that is just another stupid ape artificially evolved to look like us.
They do not hav our cunning, our intellect, our knowledge, our spiritual
superiority, they don't grasp what language is, and they're parasites.
There is many more but that's irrelevant. Arayans will be saved every1 else will fail.

That's hilarious, although I don't see how his taste in music reflects that, not like linkin park are white power nut jobs or anything like that.

Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
Scarf… hmm.

I dunno why, but by about 9 at night at the moment, I get deathly fatigued… often a lot earlier. I seem to need waaaay more sleep at the moment.
Same here! I can't figure out why in the last 3 weeks or so I seem to need 2-3 more hours of sleep a day to feel refreshed. I've been having a lot more dreams than usual too. Maybe they're related, like I'm not sleeping as deeply or something. Anyway it's not that big a deal, but it gets to the point where, like today, sometimes I'll sit down to do something (like DD awards judging) and I'll just konk out and wake up hours later. >:[ I guess I need to increase the coffee intake temporarily…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah, sleeping earlier fixes things… But it's very anoying. I hate havong to finish up what I'm doing and get to bed at 12 on the dot. I do feel beter during the day and at work, but it's harder on my creative work which doesn't really kick off till at leat 9pm :(

———–

Quackcast 90 was done today. The BIG 90!!!! With Noelle Dreves (Strange Case, Shylock Holmes, Dangermoth…) and Skoolmunkee! Women and webcomics. Many interesting topics were discussed.
The recording was done at 7am my time though- my brain does not function at its best till the evening. well, the afternoon at least. At that time in the moring I am not too coherent.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Lonnehart wrote:
The damage to the inner tire rod made itself known to me when my wheel started vibrating while I drove.
I'm coming down from my Overlooking Tree Branch of Awesome™ to sympathize. My vehicle's wheel both vibrates and pulls to the left. And the leather is peeling off… and the celling lining is slowly coming apart. 

Posted at

A whole summer nearly of being drained of any desire to make comics, what with one thing and another.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

skreem wrote:
 A whole summer nearly of being drained of any desire to make comics, what with one thing and another.
At least your summer isn't being spent inside, during the heatwave, cleaning machines and smelling like a fish. But eh, sure beats prostitution by far :D 

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

gullas wrote:
skreem wrote:
 At least your summer isn't being spent inside, during the heatwave, cleaning machines and smelling like a fish. But eh, sure beats prostitution by far :D
Wait… you were a… ?!?

um… nevermind…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Lonnehart wrote:
gullas wrote:
skreem wrote:
Wait… you were a… ?!?

um… nevermind…
In this modern day society, aren't we all whoring ourselfs? Eh just a quick thought.
and no, I don't have the body for that industry… 

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd do it, but I don't drive. Eh, graphic design, prostitution, wazthedifference?
Lube, that's the answer!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
I'd do it, but I don't drive. Eh, graphic design, prostitution, wazthedifference?
Lube, that's the answer!
So that's why I can't get in to get my car's oil changed until next week.  Everyone is running off to get lubed.

What was the question again?

Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
ozoneocean wrote:
Lube, that's the answer!
 So that's why I can't get in to get my car's oil changed until next week.  Everyone is running off to get lubed. 

What was the question again?
The question was.. "Death or mau mau?"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.