Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Discussing these clues is a risky business because we might be accidentally telling the mafia who the vigilante is.

It also might be necessary because we're dealing with the serial.

Either way, we're looking at someone that the mafia wants dead but the town may want to protect. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but it would be preferable if the vigilante could confirm whether or not he performed an action tonight.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Day Two

The gallows were errected and awsome owl. "I am quite sure that he is actually just the paranoid, but he could be the vigilante," declared TFGM. "But someone has to hang."

"I know he is evil. He mispelled awesome."

"YOU ARE THE GM AND NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE OPINONS. ALSO, DIDN'T WE BANISH YOU TO THE DESERT?" The gods of Mafia banished Niccea, the CEO, back to the desert again.

Gullas came running up as fast as his fetus legs could carry him. "Wait! You can't hang the owl! The butcher shop is overflowing with owl meat…also…he is awsome not awesome."

awsome owl 98 was pardoned.

Meanwhile, the godfather welcomed a new mafioso into the fold.

Day Two is over. Night Two has started.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Day Two

The gallows were errected and awsome owl. "I am quite sure that he is actually just the paranoid, but he could be the vigilante," declared TFGM. "But someone has to hang."

"I know he is evil. He mispelled awesome."

"YOU ARE THE GM AND NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE OPINONS. ALSO, DIDN'T WE BANISH YOU TO THE DESERT?" The gods of Mafia banished Niccea, the CEO, back to the desert again.

Gullas came running up as fast as his fetus legs could carry him. "Wait! You can't hang the owl! The butcher shop is overflowing with owl meat…also…he is awsome not awesome."

Day Two is over. Night Two has started.

Now THAT is attention-grabbing. MOST interesting.

gullas.

Can't WAIT to see what kind of song-and-dance number you're going to come up with
*baitingbreath*

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Niccea wrote:
Day Two

How can one not connect the two?  Not gonna do it.  Too obvious.

Posted at

So I was supposely informed of the medics and detective. I really hope none of them were turned. So 2 medics + 1 detective + 1 bodyguard + Me(townie or paranoid) + the player I had the supposed detective check out((if it wasn't the god fatehr)) = 6 which is 6/11 and there are four criminals. So i feel like a double lynch tomorrow and randomly pick two of the five may be a good idea? 

And I believe the inactive rule is three cycles of not voting, forum posting and/or night actions correct? So we have three players facing inactive death right? Part of me really hopes that is active cause I feel like atleast one of the inactives is the mad bomber.

Posted at

Man. 12 people game is kinda short, if it means that we've narrowed down the last 4 criminals into a group of 5. Starting to look like the beginning of a flawless townie victory.

…I sure as heck hope I'm not on that list of 5.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I posted a comment on awsome owl's comic and Jules's DA page, so with any luck they should see that and check their PQ's.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Good can triumph if evil does nothing.  I got lumber, I got rope and this cool web seminar on noose tying for the quick break on the long drop.  I think we lynch somebody just because we can lynch somebody.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Aye. There is an inactivity rule. It goes into effect on Night 3. And there is only one person that is facing elemination at this point.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

One person? Hmmmmmm… So Jules is playing, I didn't see him post… which means… Noooothing significant.

Posted at

So somebody's being intentionally quiet?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

indeed, checking voting results indicate that if only one person is inactive that the the active one in hiding has a role, active during night, and is keeping it all under the radar

Posted at

the plot thickens like my mother's pea soup! And it holds twice the number of dark secrets…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Did I just pardon a (hopefully) innocent person? I certainly hope so. Oh and because I'm fairly sure that I won't live the night I would like to add that TFGM hasn't contacted me(pardoner) once during his reign as mayor. Suspicious? Dare I say so!

Posted at

And with that the I know which two I am going to try to lynch if I do decide on a double lynch.

Niccea wrote:
Aye. There is an inactivity rule. It goes into effect on Night 3. And there is only one person that is facing elemination at this point.
@Gullas: I have communicated with you via forum. I am sticking with my "there is atleast one criminal in office at any given time strategy." Since I believe myself to be a townie/paranoid then that makes you the criminal. But since there is no evidence yet I am more willing to go for the inactive are active angle.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

@TheFlyingGreenMonkey- more reason for me to believe you are mafia… 

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

gullas wrote:
@TheFlyingGreenMonkey- more reason for me to believe you are mafia…
I've been thinking that too.  I like lynching elected officials.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@gullas - since it is possible that any one of us could snuff it tonight, can you outline why
(1) you posted you wouldn't pardon owl and then
(2) you pardoned owl

like, were you drinking a bad batch of tea?

sing!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Night 2

Jules was relaxing on the couch. Maybe he would do some work, but maybe he will not. He was a little unsure. He heard the window rise within the kitchen.  Jules got up and investigated the room but found nothing. He did not even have a chance to go for his gun when his assailant leaped out of the cupboard.

[spoiler]Jules the vigilante is dead[/spoiler]

The mad hatter was planning to plant another bomb, but was blocked by a paramedic with mad bomb disarming skills.

Night 2 is over Day 3 has begun.

Posted at

Wow, cuboard killer…

Posted at

jninjashadow wrote:
Wow, cuboard killer…
Was that too spoon? Joke too forked? I'll just shut cup now…

Posted at

Okay so now there are 4 criminals and 4 people that didn't tell me their role/ was checked out by the detective.

Good job medics.

Now a player has messaged me with their interptation of the clues from the first night. They say it wasn't the paranoid and it was Gullas. Connecting a very small townston with Gullas being from a town of 2,000 people.

I have decided to do a double lynch. Awsome since he appears to be inactive but apparently isn't and Gullas because of the above clue interptation and my paranoia of him being a criminal. 

EDIT: Detective confirms that Same's death WAS Gullas so we have either found the serial killer or the Detective has been turned and messing with me. 

Posted at

So what to do now? Linch Gullas or turn him against our inadvisable foes?

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I'm going to wait for Gullas to defend himself before I cast my vote.
Awsome is getting lynched though 'cause he's either inactive or the Godfather.*
*may contain wild speculation and jumping to conclusions

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.