Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Doc:*watches as DN flys right over the pits losing no speed now almost an inches ahead of Pico*hmm…excellent. both seem to be progressing quite well. 

Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

DN: Remember pico, ninjas specialize in speed. You have a shot in power, but while I'm not as fast as sonic, I'm still in my element here. (leans forward with arms back and speeds up)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*goes a little faster by channeling my energy and ran infront of DN* i may not be a ninja but im self taught…besides this isnt the fastest i ever went!.*goes faster as i zoom through the fire path without burning*

Posted at

Mia:incredible both are moving so fast its starting to look like 2 blurs running the track.
Doc:your just not used to that kind of speed is all Mia.*watches as the 2 go back and forth*(Pico might actually be slghtly faster however, DN has the Stamina for this and won't tire out as fast due to being an undead ninja vampire. In other words pico is going to hit the wall soon due to how much energy he's using just to keep up.)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:(what am i doing? im gonna crash…unless)*before makeing contact with the wall thanks to the speed i got a good jump and climbed the wall then starts swinging myself on the ropes* im not beat yet!

Posted at

Doc:*watches DN go around the wall as pico swings forward advancing ahead of the highflying fox*(whichever route works. this is going to be close…)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*pico tried his best but DNs stamina was what won the race*pico:*is breathing*so…close…water please

Posted at

Mia:*rushes over and hands him a bottle of water* here you go.*watches him chug it down*
you did great our there Pico.*hugs him*
Doc:*walks ovr to the 2*kudos on winning the first challenge DN. And Pico I must say I am impressed that you held out that long running along a Vampre.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:honestly i got lucky *looks at DN and smiles* but just you wait ill win the next one

Posted at

Doc:time will tell…on to the next challenge*one transition later* Gentlemen,Behold! The Power Cube!
Pico:doesn't seem so powerful…
Doc:that's where your wrong. This cube is made of Lunarian Metal. the same metal that re-enforced The origanal Babil Giant's exterior coating. Today I have 6 cubes with me. Your goal to see how far you can split these cubes with one punch.  Best of 3 wins the set.
Round 1 Ready? Begin. *the first 2 giant cubes stare them in the face motionless and clean*
Mia:how did you get these?
Doc:They came with the place.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*takes a deep breath as aura surrounded my fist*AURA PUNCH!*the cube then split into 5 cubes *i froze in shock*…am i really that strong(i expected 2 or 3 cubes)

Posted at

Mia:*amazed*Wow…
Doc:*jaw drops*(the hell?! Already?! I can understand if it dented or cracked down the middle but this…)

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:uh Doc? you ok?

Posted at

Doc:Pico, your punch just made that cube into 5 smaller ones upon contact…I can't even begin to fathom the reasons why. and that's coming from me.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*puts arm behind and laughs nervously* i guess im  more stronger  then i thought

Posted at

Doc:Yes well, we still have yet to see what DN will do to his cube and how much damage will be done to his.

Posted at

*as DN prepares to cut the cube, it emits strange sounds, almost as thousands of little cracks; everyone hesitates to wait and see what happens to the material; hoarfrost slowly covers it over, and from behind, a voice is heard*
???: Mind if I throw my hat into the ring as well? *jumping over the heads, Snow places a well aimed hit on the surface of the cube; numerous cracks are now scarring the metal for a few seconds, until it bursts into a dozen little pieces* Whew, not my worst performance. *he dissipates the hammer, swiping a sweat pearl off his forehead*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*raises a eyebrow* hey snow whats up?

Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

DN: ah,nice of you to show up. but if you'll excuse me, ( takes a few steps back, runs to the wallw, jumps and kicks off of it, and lands a flying kick on the next cube)

Posted at

Doc:*watches the cube split right down the middle*(Alright I can see where this is going…)*Ahem* due to a new challenger and a limited ammount of cubes the test of strength has been tossed aside. Therefore, this contest will be decided with a triple threat sparring match!*cue transition to an fair open space area* Now here are the rules,you may use any ability/fighting styles you naturaly come with, no lethal blows, no outside help, if you yield or are too tired/injured to continue your out, and remember this is a sparring match, have fun with it. Last one standing is the victor. Ready?  …Begin!*walks out of the way and turns to see none of them made a move yet waiting in anticipation for the other to strike first*

Posted at

Snow: *holding the hammer with both hands in a position that easily allows quick offense as well as quick defense* (I haven't seen you both fighting in a long~ while. I'm curious what new tactics you come up with and what their flaws are.) *calmly, he observes his sparring partners waiting for someone to make the first move, and forces down a smile* (Heh, you can wait on me as long as you want. I'm definetely not going to start anything.)

Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

DN: (thinking while watching others) so, only natural abilities huh? so no sword. so what to start off with, explosive kunai? smoke bombs maybe?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*using the same speed i used before i knocked snow to the floor and kick DN in his face*

Posted at

Snow: JACKPOT~! *he shouts out the word in a joyful, almost singing manner, does a handstand immediately and draws a pirouette, kicking pico in the side several times before he can react, and jumps on his feet himself* Say, DN… *starts a quick combo against DN just as he catched himself* How hard does it suck when your foe can count his main weapon in as a natural ability and you can't? *throws him off his feet and sends him flying with an ice block*

Posted at

Doc:(oh this is good already they're already willing to dive right in with combos)*watchs as pico sits up*(good I was this wouldn't end so soon)*looks around the surrounding area*(now the question is wether or not DN will wait for the next strike and how patient is he?)
Mia:come on Pico! show them what your made of!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.