Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

MagickLorelai wrote:
Hippie, I record Let's Plays. :3 There's a whole complicated mess (it's not actually complicated) about me going from comics, to recording videos, to me returning to comics AND recording videos.
I do a lot of talking. x3
Also!! Omg MagickLorelai, I used to follow you on deviantart and read your comics ages ago when I used to frequent this site under a diff name. I am excited to see you :D! I am going to go catch up on all your comics now lala

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

So much life and personality exuding from all these pics!   Do artists just tend to manifest that more?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Cosplaying my character Ace Kinkaid and a mixand match with clothes to see what works together.

Posted at

MagickLorelai wrote:
Hippie, I record Let's Plays. :3 There's a whole complicated mess (it's not actually complicated) about me going from comics, to recording videos, to me returning to comics AND recording videos.
I watch a lot of let's plays ( I work in the gaming industry) what's your channel? I'd like to check it out.

Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:
MagickLorelai wrote:
 I watch a lot of let's plays ( I work in the gaming industry) what's your channel? I'd like to check it out.
Uh, well. I link to it in the post, and my channel is my same name here, MagickLorelai. :D

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

Dang! You're all good looking… But I'm the fairest of them all…

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

@tupapayon:  you stole my mirror!!! :D

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
@tupapayon:  you stole my mirror!!! :D
Actually, I stole it from some people fom YOUR CHOICE…. (don't tell VinoMas)…

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

My recent guest friday newspost inspired me, so I decided to take a stroll in my backyard ;)

Posted at

KL- That is your backyard? You must live a glorious life so close to nature. Natural waterfalls are seriously a gift.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

KimLuster: the Amazon in the Amazon.
Awesome pic!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Now that is a backyard.  And with a waterfall you really don't have to worry about cutting the grass.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

lol I hate to say it's not my literal backyard, although it's not all that far away either.  It's my figurative backyard… ;) These falls are in a nearby forest, and almost noone knows about it!  I do have woodlands, great for walking, behind my house though!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

KL: all I have in my backyard is a tree and noisy neighbors…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

At the moment my backyard is full of nasty bees all drunk on pollen.

Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
At the moment my backyard is full of nasty bees all drunk on pollen.
I mis read this to say nasty people drunk on bees. But I guess equally as annoying.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

My figurative backyard pales in comparison too KL, although we do have a medieval manor house once owned by Henry VIII with a moat around it. Pretty tame though, but the ducks love it.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
My figurative backyard pales in comparison too KL, although we do have a medieval manor house once owned by Henry VIII with a moat around it. Pretty tame though, but the ducks love it.
I've been to your Isles…  I was amazed how green all the fields were even in february!!  Beautiful!!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

ashtree house wrote:

nasty people drunk on bees.

Oh no, that's just me, litterally - I got a bottle of meed for my birthday. Nothing tastier than alcahol made from honey :D

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Ironscarf wrote:
 I've been to your Isles…  I was amazed how green all the fields were even in february!!  Beautiful!!
I grew up around here. I couldn't believe it the first time I went abroad and everything wasn't green!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Yep that's what I remember…!!  That's just gorgeous, Scarf - it doesn't pale to anything!!!

Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
ashtree house wrote:

nasty people drunk on bees. 

Oh no, that's just me, litterally - I got a bottle of meed for my birthday. Nothing tastier than alcahol made from honey :D
Mmm meeeeeeddd..

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Tupapayon dares to steal MY MIRROR!!!  Tupapayon you have created one of the cardinal sins in the comic book world…if you post a picture of yourself, the real person, and you mention YOUR CHOICE…and the mirror while in a KimLuster comment…then you have basically opened Pandora's Box and now my comic world and your comic world will never be the same again…you brought out VinoMas into the mirror…and therefore brought out yourself.  Lord have mercy on your artistic soul…Princess January now knows you…
personally…………………………………….yourchoice……..episode25……..#DIMENSIONSIONINVASION

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.