Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Good pic Trav!

Ironscarf… you REALLY lived in a place like that O_O ?????

Ashtree - you can't have any of my mead, I drank it all ! :D

——————–

As you may or may not know, I was recently in Greece and there I met wth 2 fine upstanding DDers. Here are some pics of those meetings.

Here depicted you have Ozoneocean, Tantz Aerine, and Pit_Face. I've avoided the more embarrasing stuff… but not got many of us looking cool because when we were together we were too goofy.

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

Nice pics, mr. OO… seems like you were having fun, and being intoxicated… good reason to take pictures in case you can't remember what happened… who's the chicik with the hat?… no wait, that's you!…

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Man you guys look like you're having the time of your lives!!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Looks like good times were had by all.  Great pictures.  What comic(s) are those future pages of? 

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We did have a great time! Not one single bad moment, the whole thing was a blast. We could have spent way more time together. :D

That's sure as hell not Pinky TA… Another comic starting with P. Dont look too closely!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

I'm gonna join in! I know this is a 2015 thread, but this picture was taken from Warrior Dash of 2014. I'd like to have one from 2015, but there was no Warrior Dash in my state this year last I checked. I had tons of fun in this obstacle course and am proud of myself for getting through it without losing my shoes. 

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Looking glam while coated in mud is a talant not many can mange.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Ha, love it!  That Warrior Dash looks like so much fun!!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
It was a blast! Near the end, you get to jump over fire =D

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

You look so proud of yourself, Luccia… great pic, nice pose… and shoes are overrated…

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
KimLuster wrote:
I saw that!!  (as soon as I saw your pic I googled the event and watched several videos of it - whimpered with envy, but while I'm a great hiker, I'm probably not in quite the shape needed for this thing lol)

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Luccia wrote:
KimLuster wrote:
I saw that!!  (as soon as I saw your pic I googled the event and watched several videos of it - whimpered with envy, but while I'm a great hiker, I'm probably not in quite the shape needed for this thing lol)
I was really nervous about it at first, but it actually wasn't so bad. I wasn't very fit at the time, and still am not. My friend and I walked the majority of it (partly because I had a really bad stitch in my side). If you're looking for an even bigger challenge, check out the Spartan Race. It has a penalty of 30 burpees for not completing and obstacle. 

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

You guys are badasses… if I have to run to save my life, I'd probably die…

Posted at

Last month, worked with a group of exotic dancers to provide entertainment at a fund-raiser party. Here's a photo of me working the stripper pole in my favorite leather-daddy outfit:

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Nice! Dancing the pole like that takes a lot of work and skill, I'm sure. 

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've always admired people who could do that.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Impressive FC - my knee cracked just looking at how you're holding on to that poll!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

I've come to the conclusion that pole dancers are made of magic, and that's how they defy gravity. 

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Well sometimes they let amateurs give the pole a try… and then it's not so magical…  And that's all I have to say about that ;)

Posted at

Pole dancing is very hard on the body. That knee-lock position I am doing can only be held for a short amount of time, because it will leave a nasty bruise. Pole dancing a fun sport/art, because it's like powerlifting, yoga, and ballet, all at the same time. But with sparkly costumes! I've been doing it for about 7 years, now
@KimLuster: I love hiking and backpacking, but my knees give out if I am on the trail for too long
@Luccia: You should enter a Spartan Race!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

I may not be as badass as you, guys… but I had a girl coming over to play with me… unfortunatelly she only gave me this…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.