plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

How about something like this? Or something else?" alt="">

Amelius
Amelius
Posted at

Oh hey

Sadick, with Lezzaria here to make sure he doesn't have TOO much fun.

What is the deadline for the red carpet one if I may inquire?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

And I forgot all about the red carpet. What are they going to wear? Eeek!

agentny003
agentny003
Posted at

I'm having trouble putting mines here. For some reason only an icon shows up.

Avart
Avart
Posted at

agentny003 wrote:
I'm having trouble putting mines here. For some reason only an icon shows up.

Did you upload the image to your "image locker" in your profile? Once you do, just copy the link and use the image icon to paste it. This should work.

agentny003
agentny003
Posted at

Thanks Avart it worked. Forgot all about the image locked thing. Silly me.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

These are all great fun!

Reg from Awfully Decent Fellows:

rmccool
rmccool
Posted at

my characters always feel social awkward and inferior when faced with there peers .. maybe its cus we are short.. and poorly drawn.. and have bad grammar.. I am honored to be nominated .. thank you..

Posted at

Okay guys, theoretically the deadline for this is now past! But I won't be able to start piecing the wallpapers together until next week. So if you haven't sent your wonderful webcomic's OCs in yet, you still have time!

I will post once more when I am ready to piece things together, to give you another 48 hours for a last mad dash. Look out for that post, because I"ll be posting a list of all the images I've received in PQ and email and I will want you to check whether you see or don't see your name on that list.

Posted at

I am now ready to piece things together! I will be assembling them tonight, and you have until Sunday if you are among those nominees that haven't sent me a character for the 2 wallpapers. Tonight expect a roll call of those people that sent me stuff and are in the wallpapers.

I am thinking of posting the regular one here, and giving Niccea the Red Carpet one to start off the Awards on Sunday. What do you guys think?

Posted at

THe plan is for both of them to be posted everywhere after the 'opening' so to speak!

Posted at

ok final roll call is as follows

REGULAR

American hero Gloom Bell's best Putrid Meat Crater's Edge Constellation Chronicle Fantastic Brick Without Moonlight Bible AGV Awfully Decent Fellows Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde KAMics Generic Superhero Godstrands OC Marcel's comic (sorry man I can't find the title) MindFold Modest Medusa Plymayer's comic (again, not sure of the title :( ) Steel and Manitou Transneptunian Used Books Charby Kings Club

RED CARPET

American Hero Belle's best Putrid Meat Kings Club Contellation Chronicle Without Moonlight Fantastic Brick Bible AVG Gloom Iron HOrse Comics Awfully Decent Fellows KAMics Godstrands OC Marcel's comic MARS Mindfold Steel and Manitou Transneptunian Used Books

PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THIS LIST. IF YOU'RE NOT ON THIS LIST I DON'T HAVE YOUR IMAGES. IF YOU'RE ONLY ON ONE OF THE TWO LISTS, I DON'T HAVE TWO IMAGES, ONLY THE ONE IN THE LIST YOU'RE IN (REGULAR OR RED CARPET).

Send me your stuff (even if you've sent it to me but don't see it currently in this list) by PQ ONLY so I can only check one place for late stuff in.

Even if you're late, I will still add your character to the wallpaper after Sunday, BUT at my own time (i.e. whenever I have time to do it). So make sure you check NOW and send me your stuff if you have it NOW. Like, Today and on Saturday.

Thank you! I hope you'll like this thing.

Posted at

And here is the DD Wallpaper with all your Regular versions!

I hope you guys like it.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:
And here is the DD Wallpaper with all your Regular versions!

I hope you guys like it.

You forgot Belinda Brandon. There's only Searsha in the corner for Sword of Kings, wheres Belle for Belle's Best?

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

That's just soooo impressive!!! Wonderful job! But… we do need Belle in there!! :D

Posted at

I assure you Bravo the last thing I want to do is sabotage you. I'll add her as soon as you answer your PQ. I'll be on the computer all day today anyway.

Posted at

btw guys if you could help me out and give me here your twitter @'s (if you have them) I'd appreciate it, I plan to tag you all in a good few posts about the awards, but it's very hard gathering everyone's twitter account.

Posted at

There you go, Belle included.

Also amended at the front page article and soon will be on twitter.

DON'T FORGET TO LIST YOUR TWITTER HANDLES HERE FOR ME PEOPLE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.