Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Rate The Above Character's Funny Line

Posted at

Victoria: So what do you think, brat? Are you scared?

Stringy: You look like a typical Gamer Girl thumbnail YouTube would immediately demonetize. Can we fight now?

Posted at

I like it! On a scale of 10, I'd give it a 6. I think it'll be a better zinger if you make it a little shorter. Like "You look like a demonetized gamer girl youtube thumbnail" or something.

Posted at

Tantz_Aerine wrote:
I like it! On a scale of 10, I'd give it a 6. I think it'll be a better zinger if you make it a little shorter. Like "You look like a demonetized gamer girl youtube thumbnail" or something.

That's awesome! *writing it down*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahaha!
We need more examples from people.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I… don't get it. By "gamer girl thumbnail," are you referring to gamer girls in general, or a specific Youtuber? Why would it be immediately demonetized? Sorry, I feel like I'm missing an inside joke. At first I thought it was a reference to someone wearing a skimpy superhero costume, but since you capitalized the spelling, I'm thinking maybe this is a specific person/pop culture reference? One that's more esoteric than maybe it needs to be?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Make it simpler. Like a "failed YouTube gamer girl avatar"

Or "you serious? You look like some half-assed gamer girl cosplay."

You want a one liner jab. Short and to the point. Demonetized doesn't fit that.

Posted at

El Cid wrote:
I… don't get it. By "gamer girl thumbnail," are you referring to gamer girls in general, or a specific Youtuber? Why would it be immediately demonetized? Sorry, I feel like I'm missing an inside joke. At first I thought it was a reference to someone wearing a skimpy superhero costume, but since you capitalized the spelling, I'm thinking maybe this is a specific person/pop culture reference? One that's more esoteric than maybe it needs to be?

Kinda, but I can't think of any. lol. Also….

WHY MANU WAS BLACKMAILED!!!!! THAT POOR KID!

Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
Make it simpler. Like a "failed YouTube gamer girl avatar"

Or "you serious? You look like some half-assed gamer girl cosplay."

You want a one liner jab. Short and to the point. Demonetized doesn't fit that.

You're right! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.