Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Nice, very nice. His ear looks a tad off. But good all the same.

I'm not happy at all with the way the lineart turned out with this, but I figured I'd share it anyway. (I think I'm going to redo the damn thing)

Oh right, its from another original series of mine in the works called "Shatter"

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I love the expression of band-aid guy, they all look really thin though…
The costume design is really good btw.

This is the first sketch of some characters of the soon to be started comic Red Paw Clan, a collaboration between me and my nine year old sister.

Posted at

I like the second guy the best, but the little girl after him I think is the worst. However they still all look pretty good.

This is just your average tyrannosaurus rex in a lake on Mars chasin' some sabretooth cat-riding martians.

same
same
Posted at

I love the guy on the back of the sabertooth and the t-rex. I also love the randomness (for lack of a better word). Dinosaurs didnt disappear they just developed space travel and hopped plannet lol!

Needed a new avatar.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Nice avatar. If there were something in the background other than white, it would make a cool "I'm a badass" shot for a battle scene.

————

So, for the last month, I have been remaking the first fifty-three Negligence comics I've ever done, as they all looked really bad and I'm planning on putting them together for another book. I have not decided whether or not I will put them on the main comic page as either a replacement or supplement to the original comics, but I have decided to share the better remade comics here.

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

Man, remaking work takes a lot of time, and I compliment you in your effort to make your work better! That said, the style's quite adorable and reminds me of Charlie Brown for some reason (probably the big bobble heads). It has a very "innocent" vibe to it.

This was a comic class assignment. It's a story called Noir that I'm working on that will eventually get its own comic someday.

same
same
Posted at

I love the expressions and the Noir effect. The shadings very well done. Characters are well animated (as in they have life in them. Not actually animated)

I did this in flash for my girlfriend. Its her. Duh. Same points out the obvious.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

a nice, simple composition. and it's a nice gesture for yer woman, her expression is like, "yo,really?"

Officer Nice from "The Dead".

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

God, I can almost feel it!
Especially the sound effect is placed nicely.

I did this on my DS:

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I like th shine around the eye. It gives it a living feel. Well used to be living, if that sword in it's head has anything to say aboutit.

Flawed picture. Tried to get back into color.

Posted at

While I'm not a huge fan of the whole seeing-an-eye-behind-spikey-hair effect, The shadows and the green eye are done very well. I also like the gleam of the hair. However, unless the man is casting his shadow over the girl (which seems unlikely because the light source would have to be quite close to the ground for that to happen and some of the shadows on him seem not to point to that), the girl would have the same shadows on her as the man, which she does not. I like the colours you used and the background has a nice gradient. The caption also looks very professional.

This image is a collection of my representations of lyrics from MGMT's new album, Congratulations. It's a good album, you should have a listen.

Posted at

I'm not familiar with the band, but your drawings are very good. I especially like the dinosaur! You're also very good at drawing accurate anatomy in the dinosaur and in the hand holding the gun. Good job!

Here's a picture I drew of David Tennant as The Doctor

Snevilly
Snevilly
Posted at

I really love the lines on that piece. My crit would be that the nostril on the left side and the ear look a little swollen, but otherwise, it looks great!

This was a sketch I did five years ago that I dusted off and colored recently.

Luminous
Luminous
Posted at

@Snevilly - I love the colors and the spots of cooler colors among the reds and oranges, and I think the rich textures in the background and robe really add to it and create interest without being overpowering.
The attention to detail in the hair is awesome, and I really like those flowers. The only critique I have, really is the hand. I know it's meant to be chibi, but it looks a little off compared to the rest of the drawing and studying it for a moment, I think it might be because the lines of the fingers don't quite flow with the lines of the fist. But that's kind of nitpicking - overall, I like it.

—-

Just finished inking this. I'll probably be coloring it, but I'd like some crit on the line art. Feel free to be harsh. :)

http://www.drunkduck.com/Bright_Snow/gfx/waterelementalnew4inked3.jpg (Click to see it a little bit bigger.)

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I like the linework just fine, but it should definitely be in color. It would fit the artwork better.

———-

So, I've been trying some new things with my drawing. Namely, I've been trying to work in a bit of a looser style. Here are a few images I've been working on in that style.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I like the use of color, it makes especially the first image look quite lively. I don't however like the lines, which are a little too loose for my tastes. They all cross each other which makes the pieces look a bit rushed.
I'd recommend you keep experimenting, just go back to a somewhat cleaner look.

Deadpool wearing a top hat.
I know its sideways.

I also made this spiderman:

And this Jedi Squirrel:

And this Smoke Demon:

JazylH
JazylH
Posted at

WOW! That smoke demon looks creepy & great effects. LOL at the Jedi squirrel! :D
————————————————–

I picture of characters from my original Valiant THe Last elf Concept. Hopefully if my Beast Legion does well this will follow. :)

Snevilly
Snevilly
Posted at

I love the colors in this pic. I like that its dark, but there's so much that still shines and the guy seems to really glow without any "glowy" effect. It just seems to fantastical, I love it. ^.^

This is Dak and LaBelle. Just finished it a day ago. I think its my best work yet, but I've still got so much to improve upon.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

That is so disturbing looking I should steal it and have it appear in Malefic.

This is the saint of killers.

Posted at

I like it! It's very clean, especially for what I'm assuming is pencilwork. His face strikes me as a bit… empty, like it's missing something. That's probably just me though, and that doesn't really detract from the picture itself. I like it.

Goblins and robots are my two favorite subjects. There aren't any robots in this picture though.

Posted at

This is a fun pic! Vibrant colours, and a layout that lets you know immediately what is going on. Well done!

Here's my lineart of one of the main characters from my fantasy books, Aaron, a sorcerer. His non-sword arm is going to be casting a spell when the pic is done :)

Posted at

You can truly tell by the details of the art that he's old, but still strong and kicking. The foldings, indents, and details on the clothing are very impressive! For a line art without environment, shading, or color at all, this picture still tells a lot.

One of my earlier sketches, drawn during my third or second year in High School (I should be second year in college by now…SHOULD be), this is a character for a .hack//G.U. RP I joined YEARS ago. However, the style back then is greatly different than it is now…

Beelzy
Beelzy
Posted at

Did you just make his head bigger on purpose? I can see some pencil marks… Anyways, his right foot seems to be pointing in the wrong direction, or it just somehow looks funny to me, and the perspective has caused his left arm to look horribly distorted. Actually, both arms look a bit distorted. And the thumb should be facing in the opposite direction.

Anyways, here's something I drew for Halloween.

Turn up the monitor for best results.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.