Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
elektro
elektro
Posted at

I really like the rain effect. I'd like to pull off something similar later on.

——

I just got done with this a few minutes ago. I guess I could call it an early birthday present to myself:

iMimi
iMimi
Posted at

I like it, the detail is good and the hair is realistic <333 Like it should always be with a realism self-portrait.

Some fanart. Or whatever. :I

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Cute! It has an interesting dynamic pose, personality and I adore the shading <3

An animation for my comic WVW

Futon
Futon
Posted at

@mattboy: The composition is nice, but I kinda feel it's lacking something. Those thing remind me of eyes, for some odd reason. i think it's the lash-y things.

"Gay Donut-Punching Fags.":

This is propably my most popular pic at FA.
—————–

-Ozoneocean edit-
For those who can't see the pic, click here: http://d.facdn.net/art/fukshia/1250519050.fukshia_fags.jpg

demontales
demontales
Posted at

I can't see the image above so I'll comment to the one previous. I don't know if there was a meaning meant to it when you made it but I like the contrast of peacefulness/standing on guard I see. Nice idea to blur in the far distance.

Ok, last time I did a similar post it didn't work, hope this time it does.

Sorry for the depressiveness of this image, it's one of the few image hosted that I didn't do fanart.

Edit 10022336: IT WORKS! YAY! FINALLY! I'm never gonna forget again how to do that

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

"Gay Donut-Punching Fags."
That's hillarious!!! ^_^
Sorry for the depressiveness of this image, it's one of the few image hosted that I didn't do fanart.
That's a great sketch, nice sepia tone colouring!

This was fan art for Skoolmunkee and her ace comic, Abby Sanders; Lawyer to the Supernatural.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Abby_Sanders_Lawyer_to_the_Supernatural/

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I really enjoy the clean lines in your stuff. Paint Tool SAI is pretty cool, but it's a Windows-only application so I can't even get a trial copy for myself. Also, I think the later versions of Corel Painter have similar looking lines, but they cost a lot of money so I'm stuck with Painter Essentials 4 for now.

————

Anyway, here's some more art. This is the piece that actually got accepted for an art show in Chicago:

This was something that I was screwing around with in Illustrator last night. It's taken from an old photo, plus the original resolution of the photo was small, so I'm amazed at how non-pixellated everything turned out when it was rasterized:

Finally, this is my latest T-shirt design. Unfortunately, I designed it for a girls' T-shirt in mind:

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@elektro

- nice art show piece. A good depiction of your feelings for that show. lol

- nice photo editing. That can easily be traced over to make you into a cartoon.

- funny t-shirt design. I like it.

Here's an anti-communist cartoon I made last night.

Swaygazer
Swaygazer
Posted at

@kyupol
An interesting drawing with some poignant imagery regarding your feelings for Communism. Out of curiosity, why did you select an ostrich (emu, possibly?) for this particular image?

A Valentine's Day image I sketched this past evening. Poor little Pickles just wasn't cut out to be Cupid. :(

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I really REALLY like the inking you did. Just add some color and I could very well see this on a greetings card.

Also it's rather cute. Have to love cuteness.

And I was doodling a little dude earlier but then I decided it would be amazing if he had corn for genitals and was bleeding everywhere.

Hayakain
Hayakain
Posted at

Rich, it takes a lot to disturb me, but this has. Well done.
This looks like a killer design for a metal band or something.

This is a picture of one of my webcomic characters, Kitty.
She left her clothes somewhere while playing ball. Luckily she remembered her tape-ons.

pato
pato
Posted at

That last one is Sexy!! :)
Why the crosses on the… oh, I get it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I like this image Monkey. the color really sets the guy apart from the background. shading and lining is done nicely too. I only don't really like the eyes, they aren't really aligned properly…

This is a vampire/pirate. not a charby rip-off! I made this before I ever heard of a Vampirate!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Not a one person to comment?
Maybe some boobles will do the trick?

This is a discarded page for my comic, I wanted a background story of a character but decided not to use these minor characters. Let me know what ya'think!

Posted at

I like your coloring. By far the second panel is the best. You make very nice lips.

Posted at

Wow, this is very good. I love the subtle shading on both white and black parts of the.. uhh… "costume" :D and the little color accents add a lot to this piece. I mean, black with white and red, pretty much my fav color combination, haha.

- - - - -

This was drawn yesterday and edited slightly today.

You can also see the earlrier version from yesterday
over here at my site and find a little on how it was drawn in the very next post. If you're interested that is :D

same
same
Posted at

I really like the anatomy and pose best about that. Nice work with the effects too. Adds a slight urgency to the pose aswell..

So i just decided to pop in an contribute. Do doodles count? I call him Benny the manicdepressive pirate. Just a little mess around with flash.

Posted at

You went crazy with that tablet. It looks like he is being infected with something XD

same
same
Posted at

I dont have a clue whats going on there. But im not sure thats depression.

Anyway. A bit of fan art here. Spent half an hour drawing Link form the legend of zelda series. This is how it turned out.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.