Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

if either of you are innocent and so convinced that the other is a monster then you'll accept being lynched inorder to see the other one swing aswell.
That's not how it works… I don't want to die.

I don't care if Ochi does or doesn't, it's just that the way she's framing me so hard makes her look pretty bad.

Ochy, get this: I'm NOT Van Helsing ok? You don't need me dead!
Stoopid monsters. -_-

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* ^_^ waff says I will be the one to do the 'tests' today because he has some important paperwork that needs to finished. I am pleased.
uh oh. That is not going to be pleasant.
*WAILA* ^_^ you know it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'll repeat again. Since I am DEAD I will not be checking every single post on the thread, so if you want a place on the new map, PQ me by the end of this lynch cycle.

Posted at

I'll repeat again. Since I am DEAD I will not be checking every single post on the thread, so if you want a place on the new map, PQ me by the end of this lynch cycle.

I can't PQ people. But can you put in a Nuclear_Hand's Explosives Store,please?

Posted at

I'm changing my vote from Hark to ochi, She seems really determined that it's Ozone and he isn't dressed up at all.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Makes me wonder bro…

I'm changing my vote from Hark to ochi, She seems really determined that it's Ozone and he isn't dressed up at all.

Posted at

Lynch votes have been updated.

About 5 hours left until lynch time.

It's like lunch time except more fun.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You know the funny thing is that if Ochi IS a monster, I don't really want her dead (but I'd rather not die myself).
I just think it'll be cool when we all get turned into monsters and are able to have nice battles all the time.
—————-

This game would've been even better if we just cut out the whole powerless townie thing and we ALL started out as rival monsters.
Though you'd need at least four monster gangs for that to work well- so it'd make it harder to eliminate the competition and guess who was who.

What would be the fourth monter team? I'd go for… swamp things? That's a classic one. Frankenstein and The Mummy are the other classics, but stupid modern zombie craze forcibly combines them into stupid zombies. -______-

Posted at

There technically is a fourth team. Van Helsing and the monster hunters.

They're notably weaker though.

As for the other monster suggestions, The Werewolf/Vampire/Zombie stuff works because the lore depicts that they can spread their curse.

You don't turn into a mummy if one of them bites you. <.< >.>

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Aren't hunters the same team as the townies?

Posted at

Aren't hunters the same team as the townies?

In a way. They're pro town but they're essentially a team of vigilantes. Van Helsing's recruiting ability is not too different from the monsters ability to bite and turn others into their own.

Helsing can only do so twice though and his "minions" can't recruit themselves. As a counter balance, he has detective powers to aid in tracking down the monsters.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah, But I'd rather all monsters….

BTW guys, change your vote from me please.

Remember, none of Ochi's clues point to me
1. not smiling
2. am a bum in a cardboard crown= NOT a sharp dresser
3. The "Old" stuff refers to the Zombie Master being a Zombie Master, not the player.

i.e. NO clues are pointing to me
Work out who they DO point to T_T

I've changed my vote from crocty to Ochi, not because I want her dead, but because I don't want to die.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yeah, But I'd rather all monsters….

BTW guys, change your vote from me please.

Remember, none of Ochi's clues point to me
1. not smiling
2. am a bum in a cardboard crown= NOT a sharp dresser
3. The "Old" stuff refers to the Zombie Master being a Zombie Master, not the player.

i.e. NO clues are pointing to me
Work out who they DO point to T_T

I've changed my vote from crocty to Ochi, not because I want her dead, but because I don't want to die.
none of us do. I think that your just trying to discredit Ochi though. Well. we'll see in a little over three hours.

Posted at

I'm gonna have to agree that ozone is the most likely suspect here. Fancy dresser and age being the most obvious clues. My runner up is salsa, who mentions in his profile that he's over twenty, who is smiling in his avi, who has niccea on his top friend's list (niccea called the attacker "my friend" ), and whose avi could possibly be interpreted as a snappy dresser.

Like I said, I don't think Ozone did this. But the "my friend" clue seemed plausable so I clicked on Niccea's page and guess who is her top friend: Ochi.
Guess who is well dressed with a monical on: Ochi
Guess who needs to be lynched: Ochi

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hm, I went to check out your monocle idea, Garbonzo, and I saw no monocles on her avatar.

I also accidentally added her to my friends list. I sincerely hope you are proud with what you have done. D:

Posted at

Day 3 lynch: (Double lynch!)

Ozoneocean (12) Due to be lynched.
Waff
Seal of the mayor
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
therealtj
Exzachly
Anthony Mercer
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
KillerBob
Sea_Cow
crocty
rokulily

Sea_Cow (11) Due to be lynched.
gullas
Aghammer
InuYasha_Rules
GarBonzo Bean
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Anthony Mercer
ozoneocean
KillerBob
ParkerFarker
Ochitsukanai
crocty

Ochitsukanai (7)
Naughtelos
GarBonzo Bean
harkovast
therealtj
gullas
ozoneocean
Aghammer

crocty (5)
harkovast
Hakoshen
InuYasha_Rules
Salsa
Sea_Cow

Naughtelos (1)
Waff
Seal of the mayor
ParkerFarker

KillerBob (1)
Hakoshen

InuYasha_Rules (1)
Naughtelos

Salsa (1)
Exzachly

Herio's corpse (1)
Niccea's ghost

Some chances in the votes have Turned this into an exiting 3 man race to the finish.

Also. Due to the fact that this is such a close election and that any player could alter the results at the last minute, I will be unable to work on the narration until after the results are in. Expect a slight delay.

Posted at

for some reason, people are putting a hell of a lot of effort into trying to get me killed…
That is suspicious.
What the hell, it's now suspicious to have a completely plausible candidate for totally sensible reasons?
Ochi seems to be behind it, like she and Niccea are historically behind a lot of conspiracies for some reason or other.
That's a straight-up lie, since Niccea and I have never been simultaneously guilty. What, you're just gonna make stuff up now to try and get me killed instead?

Garbonzo, I'm obviously NOT wearing a monocle, so you can't possibly have checked me out thoroughly! In fact, NO CLUE FITS ME - I'm the same age as herio, I'm not wearing clothes (hah!), and I'm not smiling.

Whatever, all you people who are voting for me for no reason, we'll see who's right when Ozone swings. And I'm gonna be right, because EVERY CLUE fits him, no matter how much he tries to lie his way out of it and send ingratiating mail.

I'll likely be attacked by multiple parties tonight and die as a result of campaigning so hard for this, but dammit, I'll show y'all not to attack a useful clue-solver. I'll feel stupid if I'm wrong, but the thing is, I WON'T be wrong. Not this time. >:\

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What the hell? I go away from my computer for a day and I'm about to get lynched? And I'm not even a monster? Come on, guys. Have a little respect.

Posted at

Less than an hour left guys…

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Come on guys. Look into your collective heart.

Also, if you watched the film Barton Fink, John Goodman's character looked like shit most of the time, so no well dressed. And at the time of the film, he was 39. Barely middle aged, and not noteably old. So the clues in no way pointed to me.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Only thirty minutes to have squatter's rights in Townston! These are the add ins I got. Please PQ me!

Salsa: I claim the spaceport/bunker next to the docks. (loscorp)
Inuyasha: Loscorp building.
PP: Loscorp building
Nuclear_Hand: Dangerous Explosives Store
Ozone: Mansion near a stream
Rokulily: bakery
Therealtj: oak tree
Crocty: boat

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Are my words falling on deaf ears? Are you too afraid to speak to the man who you are sentencing to death? Am I being too dramatic?

Anyways, Salsa is following his conscience and changing his vote from me. How about everyone else?

Posted at

How about everyone else?
I'm sorry. I don't know anything about you, and I am nearly certain you are innocent of this crime, but I had to vote for you for self-preservation.

I'm so sorry. >_<

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* ^-^ less than 20 minutes to the lynch. I can't wait.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.