Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What pisses me off the most is how ozone never kept his promises. Neither myself, kitty17 or crocty ever got to be zombies.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

What pisses me off the most is how ozone never kept his promises. Neither myself, kitty17 or crocty ever got to be zombies.
He tried with me. TT_TT and that is how I died.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

He tried with me. TT_TT and that is how I died.

Yeah, and my heartfelt pleas of my innocence wouldn't have been as heartfelt if he had made me one.

Ghost is fine with me anyways.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Yeah! That's what I was thinking about too…):

Then again, I'd have died today if that happened. Kinda glad it didn't >_>

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

If I'd died, it'd be dinosaur steaks…
dinosaur
Wait?… Didn't I kill all of you, couple of games ago?
yeeeesssssss. I still need to exact suitable revenge for having me get lynched ON ACCIDENT!!!!!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Gah! Stoopid townies >____<

Killing the zombie master was a lame move. A townie victory would suck any way you think about it…

I was looking forward to eating up Sea_cow, Kitty and Crocty. If that dumb werewolf dick hadn't have attacked Niccea I'd have been fine. -_-

And PP and his short days! I could've gotten out of this if I'd have had longer to convince people. Because Ochi's clues really didn't fit me. He idea was just a good guess T_T

————-

You can't end me! I will return!!!!!!!!!!!

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* -_- how about this? *starts burning ozone again*.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*WAILA* -_- how about this? *starts burning ozone again*.
*EMERYLL* -_^ What are you doing?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I was looking forward to eating up Sea_cow, Kitty and Crocty. If that dumb werewolf dick hadn't have attacked Niccea I'd have been fine. -_-

That doesn't make any degree of sense.

Posted at

Because Ochi's clues really didn't fit me.
But they did! As soon as I read the narrative, I was like "So, Ozone, is it?" It wasn't even just me who saw it, Gullas said it even before I did. o_O

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

That doesn't particularly matter to me at this point.

And Ochi, don't forget me. I saw the signs.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'm sorry ):

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I'm sorry ):

It's okay. I like to look on the bright side. They can't do anything bad to me anymore.

Oh wait. Crocty made me into steaks. nvm.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Oh those clues made a lot of sense? Can I explain them? Pwease. I even got this Velma costume and practiced saying "jinkies" in the mirror this morning.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Sea_cow, Kitty and Crocty.
WHAT ABOUT ME?! ;_____;

crocty
crocty
Posted at

WHAT ABOUT ME?! ;_____;
Thereal…Who?

?_?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

;___________________________________;

Et tu, Crocty?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocty
Who…?

Posted at

Good night, all you happy people. I need to be up in 4 hours.

And I'm allowing Niccea to explain the night 2 clues since everyone involved are now dead. The chance of seeing her doing a Velma cosplay is too hard to refuse.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Jinkies. *pushes up the bridge of her glasses* Ok then. This is partly my speculation partly, confirmed by Product Placement. As you know the clues were used to point to Ozone. The ones we used was the well dressed, smug smile, and the reference to age.

I confirmed the well dressed clue with PP. Sure the cardboard hat is cheap, but that is a pretty nice pair of jeans. He also has a very stately picture in his profile. Also, everyone knows that he loves to play dress up. I swear he owns half the pictures in the photo thread.

Second clue: the smug smile. Ozone may not think he is smiling. To me his avatar looks like this: :D But guess what? It doesn’t point to Ozone. It is a red herring. But why do I have permission to tell you about red herrings? Why it is pointed to herio of course. Jinkies!

Now I didn’t get confirmation on the supposed clue about age. But it makes sense to me. If Ozone is not older than most of us, he is one of he first people to be on DD. He is member number 53. He is the lowest number in the game and there for the oldest in DD years.

Also, context clues that are not in narratives. Jinkies. Ozone said several times that he would go after me first. So when someone attacks me, I’m surprised that people didn’t notice. He was also hamming it up saying “bite me,” “I hope I get a monster role,” “Why don’t I have a monster role?” etc.

Also, for free, I will explain why it seems that Avalon comics also died. It almost seemed like Ozone went back on his word and picked him first right? Nope! Avalon was most likely the inactive that PP was complaining about? Do I know for sure? Nope. But I’m 90% sure of it because herio was a vampire that was roaming around. That means the vampire master got her.

Well there you go. Jinkies.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Like, zoinks! It was old man Ozone all along.

Thank you for that. It helps learn how to decipher PPs clues.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Wow, so it wasn't that mean ol' creepy Mr. Sea_Cow? What a twist!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

It was Red Herring!

SHIT!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I still don't get it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.